• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music you think is missing?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
After some thinking, I’m beginning to wonder why there was never any Game and Watch Gallery series music in Smash. I think I’ll post some songs from that as well:

Game and Watch Gallery
Octopus
Manhole
Oil Panic
Fire
Title Theme (Game and Watch Gallery)

Game and Watch Gallery 2
Parachute
Helmet Level Medley
Chef

Vermin (original)

Game and Watch Gallery 3
Donkey Kong Jr. Medley (Game and Watch Gallery 3)
Mario Bros. (Game and Watch Gallery 3)

Game and Watch Gallery 4
Rainshower
Even after all this time, I'm still confused as to why Sakurai's been skipping out on Game and Watch Gallery for 4 games.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Even after all this time, I'm still confused as to why Sakurai's been skipping out on Game and Watch Gallery for 4 games.
I would say they might need licensing from TOSE, but games developed by them are already represented in Smash. So I guess after Brawl they focused more on re-licensing TOSE's content than talking with them about new stuff.

Ganon777

Smash Cadet
Here is some more music I think should have been included in smash bros.

Banjo-Kazooie:
Gruntilda's lair
Final Fight
Click Clock Wood Medley
Jolly Roger's Lagoon
Atlantis (Remix)
Hailfire Peaks Medley
Terrydactyland
Jinjo Village
Isle O' Hags (Remix)
Tower of Tragedy Quiz Theme
Spiller's Harbor
Cliff Farm
Breegull Beach
Bad Magic Bayou

Mega Man
Fuse Man Theme (Mega Man 11)
Blast Man Theme (Mega Man 11)
Block Man Theme (Mega Man 11)
Wily Capsule Boss Theme (Mega Man 11)
Boomer Kuwanger Theme (Mega Man X)
Chill Penguin Theme (Mega Man X)
Spark Mandrill Theme (Mega Man X)
Flame Mammoth Theme (Mega Man X)
Magna Centipede Theme (Mega Man X2)
Gunyee Town (Mega Man Legends)
Elysium - Defense Zone (Mega Man Legends 2)
Calinca Ruins (Mega Man Legends 2)
Boss Battle (Battle Network)
Battle Theme (Battle Network)
Main Theme (Battle Network)

Yoshi:
Title Theme (Yoshi's Island)
Underground Theme (Yoshi's Island)
Bowser Battle Theme (Yoshi's Island)
Castle Fortress Theme (Yoshi's Island)
Map Theme (Yoshi's Island)
Boss Battle (Yoshi's Crafted World)
Volcano (Yoshi's Craft World)
Minigame Theme (Yoshi's Crafted World)

Pikmin:
Impact Site Theme
The Final Trial Theme
Forest Navel Theme
Awakening Wood
Subterranean Complex
Graphite Gultch
Perplexing Pool Theme
Wistful Wild Theme
Bulblax Kingdom
Plasm Wraith Theme

Animal Crossing:
K.K Surfing
K.K Disco
K.K Adventure (Remix)
Imperial K.K (Remix)
K.K Flamenco (Remix)
Main Theme (New Horizons)
Island Tour Day (New Horizons)

Other Part 2:
Strike the Earth (Shovel Knight)
High Above the Land (Shovel Knight)
An Underlying Problem (Shovel Knight)
Flowers of Antimony (Shovel Knight)
Burning Town (Shantae)
Scuttle Town (Shantae)
Water Town (Shantae)
Nightmare Woods (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse)
Village of Lost Souls (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse)
Saliva Island (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse)
Frostbite Island (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse)
Zombie Island (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse)
Armor Town (Shantae and the Seven Sirens)
Boss Battle (Shantae and the Seven Sirens)
Ice Climber Retro Medley
Devil World Medley
The Storm (Golden Sun)
Sanctum of Sol (Golden Sun)
Vale (Golden Sun)
Elemental Stars (Golden Sun)
Sea of Karagol (Golden Sun)
Venus Lighthouse (Golden Sun)
Yampi Desert (Golden Sun: The Lost Age)
The Lost City (Golden Sun: The Lost Age)
The Western Sea (Golden Sun: The Lost Age)
Raid Blue (Sin and Punishment)
Agrave (Sin and Punishment)
Heroine A (Sin and Punishment)
Within Earshot (Sin and Punishment)
Risk One's Neck (Sin and Punishment)
Solid Line (Sin and Punishment)
Dying Peace (Sin and Punishment)
Title Theme (Sin and Punishment: Star Successor)
Discipline (Sin and Punishment: Star Successor)
Urban Ruins (Sin and Punishment: Star Successor)
Sky Fortress (Sin and Punishment: Star Successor)
Saki's Theme (Sin and Punishment: Star Successor)
Gluglug Lagoon (The Legendary Starfy)
Hotcha Springs (The Legendary Starfy)
Boss Theme (The Legendary Starfy)
Final Boss Theme (The Legendary Starfy)
Main Theme (Steel Diver)
Flagship (Steel Diver)
Title Theme (Steel Diver: Sub Wars)
Submarine Selection (Steel Diver: Sub Wars)
Mines (Steel Diver: Sub Wars)
Battle against the Unknown (Steel Diver: Sub Wars)
Menu (Joy Mech Fight)
Sukapon Theme (Joy Mech Fight)
Forest Preserve (Joy Mech Fight)
Dachon Theme (Joy Mech Fight)
Theme of Ra (Joy Mech Fight)
Garborg Theme (Joy Mech Fight)
Main Theme (Flingsmash)
Biginnah Beach (Flingsmash)
Ocean Pier (Flingsmash)
Desert Highway (Hotel Dusk)
Silent Moon (Hotel Dusk)
Violet Sky (Hotel Dusk)
Sunset Men (Hotel Dusk)
Limits of Doubt (Hotel Dusk)
Main Theme (Stunt Race FX)
Sunset Valley (Stunt Race FX)
Nightowl (Stunt Race FX)
Aqua Tunnel (Stunt Race FX)
The Voyager (Takt of Magic)
Ending Theme (Takt of Magic)
Main Theme (The Last Story)
Evil Beasts (The Last Story)
Order And Chaos (The Last Story)
Final Boss Theme (Tomato Adventure)
Gritty Mainson de Woops (Tomato Adventure)

D

Deleted member

I remember talking about this song that Snoop Dogg made for TEKKEN Tag 2 in the Heihachi board. If the song was added, do you think they'll change this line in the song "Bob Marley reincarnated?"

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

That sounds great, but i don't know if they really would put that effort in a Mii Costume...
But what's there (for Sega/Atlus and Square Enix) to be paranoid about? Okay I have to admit it does sound like I'm getting worked up over nothing but why?

Last edited by a moderator:

The Smash Nerd II.0.

Smash Journeyman
From Pokemon:
Ultra Necrozma Theme
Regi Battle Theme
Black and White Rival Battle Theme
Champion Theme (Red and Blue)
And many more.
From Fire Emblem:
Shaman in the Dark
A Grasping Truth
Dusk Falls
Alight (Storm)
Title Screen (Warriors)
Lost in the Waves (Heirs of Fate)
Many more themes from Fates and something from Mirage Sessions.
Truth, Despair, and Hope.
Everything into the Dark
I could go on, but you get the point.
If anything from Tokyo Mirage Sessions gets in. I'm going with the Normal Battle (Renamed Mirage Battle)
Source: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE/Encore
Composition and arrangement Copyright Nintendo / Atlus Co., Ltd. / INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS

Last edited:

scoobymcsnack

Smash Journeyman
Steve is near perfect, but dang is he missing some tracks. At least a couple of the more iconic C418 tracks would have been nice, such as Sweden, Minecraft, Subwoofer Lullaby, Danny, etc. As well as some other tracks, like Mellohi, Blocks, and Pigstep would have been cool as well. I understand if legal reasons prevented them from adding these tracks, but "they're too peaceful" seems like a weak reason considering some of the Pikmin, Animal Crossing, and Wii Fit tracks we got in the game.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I feel like they should take more opportunities to include music with Mii costumes. (I'd definitely buy a bunch of Final Fantasy Mii costumes if it meant that we got songs like One Winged Angel or music from other FF games in Smash)

For the most recently revealed ones, I would have liked to see the boss theme from Super Bomberman and N.M.H. from No More Heroes. For earlier Mii costumes, I'm not super familiar with Tekken's music, but Heihachi's Tekken 3 theme from his Mii trailer for Smash 4 was pretty good, so I'll go with that.

Last edited:

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace
I've been thinking about Pokémon's representation in Smash lately, and while I do believe we have more than enough fighters and stages, I honestly believe for a franchise so big and well-represented in Smash that it lacks a bit in its music selection. And so I thought to myself on top of that, what if every generation had an equal amount of songs? And so I made a neat challenge just for fun to pass the time.

So what would this amount be exactly? Honestly for a franchise to have 8 (10, if we consider Pokémon Trainer as 3) characters and 7 stages, but only 33 different songs, that's a bit underwhelming isn't it? Both Mario and even Fire Emblem have more tracks, despite having around the same character amount (being 9 and 8 respectively). With Mario having 92 tracks and Fire Emblem's count totaling up to 52, I think it's fair to say that Pokémon could deserve 70 tracks to its own. And now let's divide this number into 7 for each of the represented generations, we would get 10 songs per generation. All generations do have less than that amount, so I started adding the songs from each generation that I felt were missing.

Also to clarify beforehand, I do count the medleys we have as their own songs and I do include the tracks of remakes with their original generation. Tracks already in the game are in bold. So let's begin with this neat challenge.

• Main Theme - Pokémon Red & Blue (64)
  • Main Theme - Pokémon Red & Blue (Melee)
  • Main Theme - Pokémon Red & Blue (Brawl)
  • Road to Viridian City - Pokémon Red / Pokémon Blue
  • Pokémon Center - Pokémon Red / Pokémon Blue
  • Pokémon Gym/Evolution - Pokémon Red / Pokémon Blue
  • Pokémon Red / Pokémon Blue Medley
With Smash Ultimate already having 7 Generation 1 tracks, this gives me 3 tracks to choose from this particular Gen. With the Wild, Trainer and Gym Leader Battle themes already being in the Medley, I chose the following:
Like all the other Gen 1 tracks in Smash Ultimate, these will all need to be remixes. In my opinion these are the most deserving tracks from this Gen to get in, as they are often the most memorable besides the one we already have in the game. Especially Blue's Champion theme, how is that one not yet in?!

• Pokémon Gold / Pokémon Silver Medley
Now that's... really disappointing. This lone medley consists 3 tracks: the Johto Wild Battle theme, the Johto Gym Leader Battle theme and the Champion Battle theme. With 9 tracks to choose from, this gives me a lot of freedom.
I've tried to balance the song selection between the originals and the remakes to lessen the need for more remixes. I do think the tracks of HeartGold and SoulSilver are good enough that they don't need any remixing. With this song selection, I am way more than satisfied. Both Burned Tower and Goldenrod City could prove to be amazing songs if the remixing is done right. In Eusine's case, his theme already sounds like a Mega Man song so it'll more of less just need a remaster.

• Battle! (Wild Pokémon) - Pokémon Ruby / Pokémon Sapphire
  • Victory Road - Pokémon Ruby / Pokémon Sapphire
  • Battle! (Steven)
  • Battle! (Lorekeeper Zinnia)
4 tracks from Gen 3 is surely already a nice step in the right direction. I am glad they added 2 more in Ultimate to accommodate for the release of OrAs, but honestly this is still a bit lacking. Now let's try to add 6 more.
I've tried keeping it to tracks that get accompanied by pivotal and very iconic moments from the games, but this was honestly harder than I thought. Gen 3 is honestly just a tad bit too big in terms of the amount of amazing tracks to choose from. I'd love to get more Legendary themes in here though.

• Battle! (Wild Pokémon) - Pokémon Diamond / Pokémon Pearl
  • Battle! (Team Galactic)
  • Route 209 - Pokémon Diamond / Pokémon Pearl
  • Battle! (Dialga/Palkia) / Spear Pillar
  • Battle! (Champion) / Champion Cynthia
Honestly, the best music selection of all generations in my opinion. We have the Wild Battle Theme, the Evil Team's Battle theme, the Legendary Cover Pokémons' Battle theme and the Champion's Battle theme. And on top of all that, we have a beautiful remix of one of the most popular routes of the entire franchise. So what 5 songs would I add on top of this amazing selection?
On top of a great selection, I'll add a remixes of Cyrus' theme, just for the sake of having the main villain represented, and the Lake Guardians' Theme. On top of that, there'll be Giratina's Theme and The Frontier Brain Theme that honestly don't need any remixing. They're already great on their own. Oh yeah, there's the best song of the entire Franchise here too, the amazing Game Corner Theme from Gen 4! ヽ(・∀・)ノ

• Route 10 - Pokémon Black / Pokémon White
  • N's Castle
  • Battle! (Reshiram/Zekrom)
  • Route 23 - Pokémon Black 2 / Pokémon White 2
Honestly an alright song selection. There's definitely an emphasis here on the overworld music, with Reshiram/Zekrom's battle theme even being a medley that consists 3 other overworld themes as well. So let's add some more of that sweet battle music.
The Gym Leader theme's remix could include the track that plays when their last Pokémon is out, whereas Ghetsis' theme could transition into his battle theme from Black 2/White 2 in the latter part of the song. Driftveil City is already amazing, so it'll just need a clean remaster. The other songs don't really need remixing as they still hold really well on their own even to this day.

• Battle! (Wild Pokémon) - Pokémon X / Pokémon Y
  • Battle! (Trainer Battle) - Pokémon X / Pokémon Y
  • Battle! (Team Flare)
  • Lumiose City
  • Victory Road - Pokémon X / Pokémon Y
  • Battle! (Champion) - Pokémon X / Pokémon Y
Another great music selection. I'm honestly still fine with this, but for the sake of this challenge, let's add 4 more.
Some solid bangers all around. Professor Sycamore's theme but it's a remix done by Yoko Shimomura... Just think about it for a second...

• Battle! (Wild Pokémon) - Pokémon Sun / Pokémon Moon
  • Battle! (Trainer) - Pokémon Sun / Pokémon Moon
  • Battle! (Island Kahuna)
  • Battle! (Gladion)
  • Battle! (Elite Four) / Battle! (Solgaleo/Lunala)
  • The Battle at the Summit!
A great music selection again, there are a lot of great battle themes. Now let's add 4 on top of that.
I honestly couldn't really come up with any good overworld themes that could work in Smash, so I guess this will have to do. Having the Team Rainbow Rocket theme is more Team Rocket representation and that's fine in my book. These songs could work really well in Smash on their own, and don't need any remixing to be honest.

Alright, now let's say that hypothetically a Generation 8 newcomer would make its way into Smash Ultimate and boost that music count to 80 by adding 10 more tracks from his own Generation. Here are my picks just for the sake of it.

Again, couldn't really come up with any overworld songs that could work in Smash, but that honestly doesn't really matter when the game has enough great battle themes to choose from. Marnie's Theme remix would transition into her Final Battle Theme and Klara's Theme remix could have hints of Avery's. Whereas Team Yell's Battle Theme could transition into Pier's Battle Theme.

And voila that's the end of it. Hope you enjoyed this little time-waster that I did, I would love to hear more suggestions of other people. If only we were in an alternate universe where Pokémon had superb music representation... It's a shame really, the music tracks are one of my favourite aspects of the series.

WappaDappaDingDong

Smash Apprentice
NNID
abgoy22
"New Age Retro Hippy" is a track that I think would be fun to play with. Most of the Earthbound songs in ultimate are just transferred over from Smash 4.
Paper mario has a medley to represent it's OST, but it leaves out the best boss tracks like Doopliss's battle theme, Battle Ship Cortez, Lord Crump, etc.
Sonic Mania OST - Mirage Saloon Act 2
Also, not a fan of minecraft but, "Wet Hands" would be fun to play with ironically. There's something funny about fight sounds over calm tracks like Ai no Uta.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I think the whole "Music cant be sad/slow" Thing is weird
I mean Zero Twos Theme never needed a Remix its already Awesome

The some of only music i know that would need to change drasticly would be any Yume Nikki Song They make me Phisicaly Uncomfortable

D

Deleted member

God Shattering Star (Fire Emblem Three Houses)
Overture (Dragon Quest)
Black Tar (Xenoblade Chronicles X)
Life Will Change (Persona 5)
The Ultimate Show (Super Paper Mario)
Beware the Forest's Mushrooms (Super Mario RPG)
Porky Means Business (Earthbound)
Mind of a Thief (Mother 3)
Checker Knights (Kirby Air Ride)
Vs. The Wicked Company (Kirby Planet Robobot)
Mind in a PROGRAM (Kirby Planet Robobot)
Mirage Saloon Zone Act 2 (Sonic Mania)
Supporting Me (Sonic Adventure 2)
What I'm Made Of (Sonic Heroes)
Eternal Engine (Sonic Adventure 2)
Big Arms (Sonic 3)
Rules of Nature (MGR: Revengeance)
A Stranger I Remain (MGR: Revengeance)
The Stains of Time (MGR: Revengeance)
The Only Thing I Know For Real (MGR:Revengeance)
It Has to be This Way (MGR: Revengeance)

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I'm mostly pretty satisfied with the song selection for Xenoblade 2 but I was really hoping that Drifting Soul, The Power of Jin, and After Despair and Hope were included. Heck, the instrumental version of the first track is even used in their reveal trailer but we didn't actually get it.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
This is moreso for a hypothetical Smash 6 than Ultimate, but here's the music I'd like to see
OK, I know I'm awfully, awfully late to this, but 1. I did want to answer it earlier but honestly I forgot, and 2. I needed some time to think of all my picks anyway.

So I decided to think moreso of tracks I'd like to see in particular in any future Smash games instead of an update. I'll also comment on them because I feel like that's more fun than just listing them off:
-Let's start off with Mario: I think there's three tracks I'd like to see before officially being 100% satisfied with the "pre-NSMB console 2D Mario quadrilogy" in terms of music, and the first two are from World: The Evil King Bowser and a standalone remix of the Ending Theme. The former just slaps, and we've had the latter slapped together with the title theme in a medley since Brawl, but I think it's good enough to warrant a new arrangement of its own. The third one is the Character Select theme from SMB2. I mean, what do you want me to say?

-I think the Land duology deserves more love. For the first one, I just want to see literally any new track from it - we've had Easton Kingdom since Brawl, but none of the others, which I think are all great songs in their own right. As for SML2, the Athletic Theme is ridiculously nostalgic for me so I'd love to see it, but Star Maze would also be great - it's one of the songs that just scream "retro Nintendo" when I hear them, which is something another song in this long-ass list shares.

-I'll be honest here: Mario 64 feels like it got a bit screwed over in the music department. We have Slider and Bob-Omb Battlefield, and both of these are great, but for a game with so many iconic tracks....yeah it does feel like we could use a bit more. Just give me Inside the Castle Walls, Dire Dire Docks or Koopa's Road.

-
Aight, Galaxy music! Basically, I think Gusty Garden could use a new remix, and songs I just want to see in at all include Buoy Base, Yoshi Star and Puzzle Plank.

-In terms of Mario Kart, I think two potential new remixes that just feel like a natural progression of the selection we currently have would be SNES Rainbow Road and the Double Dash circuit theme. For tracks I'd like to see as direct rips? I'll be honest - there's too ****ing many to list.

-So I'm not a super duper expert on the Mario RPG songs, but uhhhhh give me Come On! from Superstar Saga and X-Naut Fortress please and thank you

-Onto Donkey Kong: a remix of Forest Interlude from DKC2 would be nice, but what I really, REALLY want is Showdown at the Tower from Donkey Kong '94. Like holy ****, it's insane how much that song slaps. As for direct rips, just give me some of the Tropical Freeze boss themes like Big Top Bop and Punch Bowl. Oh, and one last thing: the full DK Rap.

-Time for the Zelder: something from Zelda II other than the temple themes would be nice. Like, I think it'd be great to hear a remix of the overworld or battle themes, for example. And now I'll just do a lightning round of the rest of the Zelda tracks I'd like to see: Hyrule Castle from Link to the Past, Ballad of the Wind Fish from Link's Awakening, Kokiri Forest from Ocarina of Time, Clock Town from Majora's Mask, a new remix of Dragon Roost Island, and Skyloft from take a wild ****ing guess

-As for Metroid: (I'm tired of putting things on bold, I'll just quit now) OK so obviously the Dark Samus battle theme, but aside from that I'd love SR388 Surface from Metroid II and Overgrown Brinstar or whatever the **** it's called from Super Metroid

-For Yoshi, literally just give me the Baby Bowser battle theme from Yoshi's Island and I will be content

-As for Kirby....wheeeeew. Actual remixes of the modern stuff would be nice, obviously, but other than that I'd like to see Vs. Nightmare from Kirby's Adventure, Candy Mountain from Super Star, and more stuff from the Dark Matter trilogy and the more experimental games like Epic Yarn and Mass Attack

-In terms of Star Fox, just put in Eladard and we're good

-For Pokémon, I'll be a basic ***** and suggest two of the most obvious bangers: Driftveil City from B/W and Miror B.'s theme from XD: Gale of Darkness

-For MOTHER: a medley of the more offbeat battle themes in a similar music style to the Brawl Norfair remix would be great and a remix of the New Age Retro Hippie theme would be funny as hell if they leaned even harder on the obvious Johnny B. Goode influence

-F-Zero: the ending theme from the original game slaps, and although Port Town does have a direct rip and a part in the F-Zero Medley, I'd like to see a standalone remix of it that leans harder on the original's vibe than the F-Zero Medley version did. Aside from that, I definitely think the X and GX side of things could be fleshed out some more

-As for Kid Icarus, remember when I said there was another song here that just felt emblematic of retro Nintendo whenever I listened to it? That's the Skyworld theme from the original to me. Give it a remix. Also, Aurum Island from Uprising please and thank you

-Three Wario tracks I'd love: Body Rock from WarioWare DIY, Greenhorn Forest from Wario World and Crescent Moon Village from Wario Land 4

-With Sonic, Mega Man and Street Fighter, I'd be here all day

-Aight, Punch-Out: give us the boxer themes from the Wii game, do a medley of the Super Punch-Out circuit themes, bada bing bada boom. Also just give us the version of the jogging theme that we heard in the beginning of Mac's reveal trailer, it sounds so much better than the one we actually wound up with

-I don't really care too much for Pac-Man music so I'll just pull the general retro Namco card and say that the lack of a Dig Dug remix feels a bit weird

-For Final Fantasy, just give me the Chocobo theme and The Man with the Machine Gun

-For SNK music, two tracks that are technically in the game in some form but just feel like they warrant a brand new remix are Soy Sauce For Geese and ESAKA?. And please give Arashi no Sax 2 another go or just port the original, I do not like the remix we wound up with. As for music we do not yet have, uhhhh, Spread the Wings and Sunrise on the Train from Garou, Bloody from KOF 97, and Livin' on the Deck from Metal Slug

And now, the misc tracks. This will be long

-Get ready for my weirdest yet most insignificant take of the afternoon: I think the Shin Onigashima medley could be worth a redo, if only cause there's some really good tracks from the original game that missed out on the Brawl version but don't feel like they warrant their own remix. Two tracks I'd love to see included are At Home (Night) and Gate Watcher Demon

-Bring back the Brawl Famicom Medley, you cowards. Seriously, listening to the Smash 4 version in Ultimate is so jarring, it feels like such a relic of how relatively safe Smash 4 played it in terms of general representation

-FDC music would be nice. My top 3 picks are the investigation theme from the first one and the title and staff roll themes from the second. I urge you to go check out the Game Music Grafitti remixes of the former two

-Island Yo-Yo from StarTropics and Robot City from Joy Mech Fight would be epic

-The 3D Hot Rally remix from Brawl is ****ing fantastic, but the game does have bangers other than the title theme so a second remix from the game would be nice

-Megalopolis from the SNES SimCity is epic and its exclusion is a sin

-Two Wars remixes I'd like to see: Andy's theme from Advance Wars and the type-A Red Star theme from the OG Famicom Wars

-I'll be honest: I do not like most Stunt Race FX music. The title theme is neat and all, but after that, most of the OST is not my style.....except for the one-two punch of Sunset Valley and Night Owl, which are absolute BANGERS and leaps and bounds above the rest, so just slap em together and do a medley. There's a remix on YouTube that's pretty much what I'm talking about and it's incredible - it's obscure enough that I'll just link it myself: https://youtu.be/lT-X2ydFexA

-Wave Race 64 music please and thank you

-The town theme from that weird Satellaview...hub......thing?, while extremely obscure, is such a vibe

-Speaking of Satellaview, a remix of the first stage theme from Sutte Hakkun would be neat! Not high at all on my list of songs I'd like to see but....neat!

-3rd Gear from Drill Dozer would also just be cool

-A remix of Agave from Sin and Punishment would send me to the ****ing heavens provided it's done well

-Isaac's Battle Theme from Golden Sun. Come onnnnnnnnn

-How the actual ** do we not have the StreetPass Mii Plaza theme like holy **

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I’m legit surprised Pyra & Mythra didn’t at LEAST come with Counterattack

and Sephiroth coulda had music from other FF games at least. MAYBE other SE games like Nier Automata music too

Sage of Ice

Smash Ace
NNID
SageofIce
ooh boy, i forgot how many music opinions i had for Smash

• Bowser Road (64)
  • Bowser Battle (64)
  • Bowser Battle (Galaxy)
  • Fury Bowser (Bowser's Fury) (this one's a cheat, i know it didn't exist til after Ultimate released)
  • Birabuto Kingdom (Land)
  • Muda Kingdom (Land)
  • Chai Kingdom (Land)
  • Athletic Theme (Land 2)
  • Star Maze (Land 2)

• Dragon Boss (OoT)
  • Boss Battle (MM)
  • Dancing Dragon Dungeon (OoS)
  • Tarm Ruins (OoS)
  • Moonlit Grotto (OoA)
  • Skull Pirates (OoA)
  • just about anything from the Oracle games
  • Hyrule Castle (LttP)
  • Lorule Castle (LBW)
  • Attack on Vah Medoh (BotW)
  • Attack on Vah Ruta (BotW)
  • Attack on Vah Naboris (BotW)
  • a victory theme for Ganondorf. every other villain gets one, why not him?

• vs Ancient Pokemon (RSE)
  • Gym Leader Battle (BW)
  • Gym Leader's Last Pokemon (BW)
  • Route 10 (BW) (Original)
  • vs Ghetsis (BW)
  • vs Ghetsis (B2W2)
  • Magma Cavern (PMD:R)
  • Mt. Blaze (PMD:R)
  • Mt. Thunder (PMD:R)
  • Sky Tower (PMD:R)
  • just about anything from the Mystery Dungeon series
  • Normal Battle (Colosseum)
  • Cipher Syndicate (Colosseum)
  • Miror B's Retro Groove (Colosseum)
  • Cipher Admin Battle (Colosseum)
  • Mt. Battle (Colosseum)
  • Gateway Colosseum (PBR)
  • Sunset Colosseum (PBR)
  • actually just give me as much music from Colosseum and Battle Revolution as you're willing, thanks

• fight music from Earthbound. like, any one song whatsoever
  • more from Undertale and Deltarune. perhaps to go along with a playable character...?
  • anything from Crypt of the Necrodancer
  • Vs. Dark Samus (Prime 3, is it the same song from Prime 2?)
  • Step: The Plain (Subspace Emissary)
  • Egg Rocket Zone (Sonic Advance)
  • Metal Harbor (Sonic Adventure 2)
  • Forest Navel (Pikmin)
  • Wistful Wild (Pikmin 2)
  • anything from Octo Expansion

Last edited:

HYRULESHERO42

Smash Journeyman
I know Tin Star on the snes was an obscure super scope game. But it has a 1994 Nintendo trademark so it’s 1st party. Or at least was? Copyrights get confusing. Anyway the entire soundtrack was phenomenal. Mixes Wild West motifs with zany robot video game sounds and should definitely be a hidden track on a few desert themed stages

Give it a listen

This one too

Last edited:

IzukuXYang4Life

Banned via Warnings
They left out a few good tracks

Porky Means Business From Earthbound

Morning Field From Tekken 2

Gruntilda's Final Boss Theme From Banjo Kazooie 1

Ganondorf's Final Battle Theme From Twilight Princess

Dancing Mad From Final Fantasy 6

I really wish those tracks made it into the game.

Epic gamer 11

Smash Rookie
A couple miitopia themes are missing
Boss battle 2
Boss battle 3
The dark lords theme
The great sages theme
Boss: The Dark lord
Boss: The evil sage

Arthur97

Smash Master
The original Counterattack. If they were going to do that to it in the remix, they could have at least put the original in.

GalacticPetey

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GalacticPetey
Tried to compile a list of 50 songs

1. Bowser’s Road
  2. Ultimate Koopa
  3. Castle (NSMB)
  4. Melty Molten Galaxy
  5. Peach’s Ice Garden
  6. Beware the Forest’s Mushrooms
  7. TTYD Battle Theme
  8. Doopliss Battle Theme
  9. Literally anything from Tropical Freeze
  10. Hyrule Castle (ALTTP)
  11. Ballad of the Wind Fish
  12. Clock Town
  13. Wind Waker Main Theme
  14. Lorule Castle
  15. Revali’s Theme (Age of Calamity)
  16. Urbosa’s Theme (Age of Calamity)
  17. Green Brinstar
  18. Checker Knights
  19. Battle! Champion Lance
  20. Battle! Groudon/Kyogre
  21. Battle! Deoxys
  22. Battle! Giratina
  23. Driftveil City
  24. Battle! Guardian Deities
  25. Battle! Gym Leader (SwSh)
  26. Dialga’s Fight to the Finish
  27. Twilight of the Gods
  28. God-Shattering Star
  29. Heavens Divide
  30. Sins of the Father
  31. Literally any Wario Land music
  32. Ai no Uta
  33. Precious Heart (Sakura’s SF EX3 Theme)
  34. Rashid’s Theme
  35. Electric de Chocobo
  36. Cid’s Theme
  37. Birth of a God
  38. Smash ‘Em, Rip ‘Em
  39. JENOVA Quickening
  40. One Winged Angel - Rebirth
  41. Fly Me To The Moon - Climax Mix (I know this can’t happen but I want it.)
  42. Moon River - Climax Mix (Same as above)
  43. Life Will Change
  44. Swear To My Bones
  45. Dragon Quest Overture
  46. This is True Love Makin’
  47. Sweden
  48. Strike the Earth
  49. Asgore
  50. Dragonborn Theme

Last edited:
Top Bottom