• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music Menu

RogerWazup007

Smash Cadet
From what I remember (although I could be wrong), the music sliders in Project M are the same as in Brawl and don't reflect new music. Will this eventually be updated so that the names are accurate? Also, can extra slots be added, or is there a limit to how many songs a stage or the game can recognize at once?

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Maybe it will, but not at the meantime; focusing on other stuff is much more important in my point of view. And about the number of the songs on each stage, I think that there's a code limit.. Or maybe the pmbr doesnt want to take up alot of memory space on the SD cards... It sucks that brawl can only read 2GB SD cards, i wonder if anyone is working to fix that stupid issue...

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
You should try playing Project M with your friends, it's considerably more rewarding than sound test screens.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Project M only added a few new song replacements, but unless I'm forgetting something, they did update the names.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
I think he meant the names in the music menu settings or whatever that was

trojanpooh

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure the songs that go in from Project M do have their correct names. They did in earlier builds, at least. As for your own music, there's no way they can update the menu for you. You're gonna have to look up a tutorial and do it yourself.

Top Bottom