• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music Composition/Performance Thread

Probalo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mattoswine
3DS FC
4356-0295-3822
Switch FC
SW 5442-3764-0807
After a bit of searching on this board, there isn't any major threads about music composition, so here you are! On this thread, discussion about music theory, composition and sharing music you've written/performed is welcome!

Last edited:

Probalo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mattoswine
3DS FC
4356-0295-3822
Switch FC
SW 5442-3764-0807
My high school jazz band performed yesterday, here's one of the songs we played. I feel like we could've done several things better, specifically our dynamics. Some people in the band don't pay attention to dynamic markings in the music, or listen to the band to match their tones with ours. Alto saxes and trumpets are the main people who do this from what I can tell.

D

Deleted member

After a bit of searching on this board, there isn't any major threads about music composition, so here you are! On this thread, discussion about music theory, composition and sharing music you've written/performed is welcome!
i wish i knew more about music theory, i only know the basics. :/

lady_sky skipper

Smash Ace
My sister took a music class in college where she studied the history of music. She got annoyed at the shallow parodies of minimalist music that was just a door knob knocking slowly so she did her own parody that could be called "Door Knocking, by Philip Glass."

Top Bottom