• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Oh ****, Lucarios are gonna be walkin 'round, throwing chairs and ****.

If Lee comes its all over. All of it. Over.

Also, Milln.. When it says 5AAA 5B 6C 236B/C is a combo.. what does that mean? I know I hit A A A B DirectionalC.. but what does 236 mean? Am I like sweeping as I input B or C, or is it all optional or.. what? =O

Milln

Smash Champion

Also, Milln.. When it says 5AAA 5B 6C 236B/C is a combo.. what does that mean? I know I hit A A A B DirectionalC.. but what does 236 mean? Am I like sweeping as I input B or C, or is it all optional or.. what? =O
The numbers are referring to the directions you should be pushing. It's using 8way notation. If you're confused, just look at your numpad, but i'll explain:

236 = QCF = Quarter Circle Forward = Down, Down-Forward, Forward
214 = QCB = Quarter Circle Back
623 = Dragon Punch or Shoryuken motion. Forward, DOwn, Downforward
412 = Reverse Dragon Punch
22 = Down Down = Press down twice.

So if you were doing 236 B/C, You would do a Quarter Circle Forward and press either B or C depending on the desired version of the special.

Rayku

Smash Lord

Heh. I'm hardly a good Lucario. I might be able to toss a stool or something, but throwing chairs is waaaay out of my league.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
First Page edit is go.

NB- Yes lets play some melee. I may have a setup there for melee only so that you and i can play whenever possible

Rayku

Smash Lord
Haha. If this is on the 25th, that's the same day as Impact Clash AND Gigabits. Perhaps the next time...

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Haha. If this is on the 25th, that's the same day as Impact Clash AND Gigabits. Perhaps the next time...
april is a busy month it seems. the 11th is DML's Triweekly, 18th is the Vulcan Gamebox Tourney, and the 25th is gigabits and ICIV. i could make it the same day as Vulcan Gamebox but then id lose most of my out of state peeps. but it might be for the best interest of the tourney.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Heh. I just realized that every weekend in April is booked for me. I'm going to Melee vs. Brawl this weekend, Tallahassee tournament on the 11th, Alabama on the 18th, and Impact Clash on the 25th.

Next month is looking good, though.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Heh. I just realized that every weekend in April is booked for me. I'm going to Melee vs. Brawl this weekend, Tallahassee tournament on the 11th, Alabama on the 18th, and Impact Clash on the 25th.

Next month is looking good, though.
then the 25th it stays. Milln and I will see you at VGB in bama.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
So, in quarter circle.. Do I slap my stick in each direction, or take it to the first and rotate?

Also.. IV is gonna be good again =D

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Man, Midnights MK was sooo above my level the first and second GG. In the third one, I beat him at my fav stage and CP, which was super cool for me. First game he beat me, but I got a really cool gimp off on him once... or really lame, depending on perspective. Hehe.

But by the last game he knew my approaches too well. I did some decent stuff with a naner, but he quickly stopped that progression and I couldn't grab one without getting hit =[. Still was kinda close, until the last stock he worked me.

After the tournament friendlies he beat my MK pretty handily. I need to practice starters, I focus a lot on Delfino and RC, I beat a lot of players who cream me regularly there. Beat Kismet in a friendly/TM last GG, <3 RC., I don't remember if it was a match or tournament.. .. but it was cool =D

Good ****, kinda a late and specific shoutout but I don't care =O

Oh, and Milln for showing me SWR gets a mention.

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
April 25th...day before my birthday. Which poses a problem, I had planned to go out of town that day, bringing a few friends with me, a few who usually attend this tourney. Maybe I'll plan that trip on another weekend, so I can go to this though.

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
Awesome, once you make the Allisbrawl Page for the next one I'll send out a memo to the TN Smashers group.

Also you should make a series to include the monthlies in so people who stumble across one can find the others. B)

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
A drill does not = tornado. XD

A character spinning does not = tornado. XD

Setups for SWR are rapidly increasing. Awesome.
im not talkinga bout the drill
i'm talking about the move that spins upright
like tornado
i dont know the name
isn't it qcf+KK? something like that I dont know

technically mk's move isn't a tornado either, its just him moving his blade really fast

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I dunno if I can make it. I'll try...

In other words, I'll ask Moogle if he's going and if he has room in his car, LOL.

Milln

Smash Champion
im not talkinga bout the drill
i'm talking about the move that spins upright
like tornado
i dont know the name
isn't it qcf+KK? something like that I dont know

technically mk's move isn't a tornado either, its just him moving his blade really fast
Oh that one? I think that's called Psy Blade or something.

Top Bottom