• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

Will_

Smash Journeyman
sounds good but where is the melee. :D
The community decides what game you play imo. If there's more melee, you play melee. If there's more brawl, you play brawl. There's melee and brawl in my state so I have to learn both. Not that I mind, both are fine games.

And Milln I'll get you back. I'm going to have my own tournament on the 28th. With blackjack. And hookers. In fact, forget the tournament.

Milln

Smash Champion
And Milln I'll get you back. I'm going to have my own tournament on the 28th. With blackjack. And hookers. In fact, forget the tournament.
XD See ya guys, driving to Will's house.

a huge general... I forget the word. but everything except Tournies and offline barlws with homies are filled with nothing but rage.
I coulda told ya that. WiFi Brawl has always been crap. PLaying offline is the only way to play. S'why tournaments that mean anything are offline.

NOES PHLOAT

DONT DO ET

You'll have like the crappiest luck with that ; ;
Watch him get stuck under Frigate Orpheon without any jumps or something hilarious like that.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
XD See ya guys, driving to Will's house.

I coulda told ya that. WiFi Brawl has always been crap. PLaying offline is the only way to play. S'why tournaments that mean anything are offline.

Watch him get stuck under Frigate Orpheon without any jumps or something hilarious like that.
Actually, I have been tripping into f-smashes and into stage transition deaths a lot recently.

NOES PHLOAT

DONT DO ET

You'll have like the crappiest luck with that ; ;

on a side note, Slash just can't seem to improve.
For having high aspirations? Ya gotta think you are gonna do good, it helps me anyways.

Stop bragging. It got old the 4,356th time. The 9,324th time is no different.

Slash, Melee doesn't fill you with rage. It fills you with a deep desire to get better. :freak:
I am assuming you were kidding...

>_>

I said I wanted to get into the finals, no bragging involved. I assume you want to start drama M2KblemLord?

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
for the most unknown reason.

my Marth is now > than my TL.

I haven't played Marth in months.

oh and it's probable I won't. be making it to the smashfest anymore... Dad won't be home to drop me off, and mom's pretty pissed at me. I hope my sister feels like doing me favors.

Milln

Smash Champion

oh and it's probable I won't. be making it to the smashfest anymore... Dad won't be home to drop me off, and mom's pretty pissed at me. I hope my sister feels like doing me favors.
I'm sure one of us would be happy to chauffeur you around. Not me, because i'm on the opposite end and that'd be ugh. @@

See you all there! Smashfest at KO's starts at like.. early afternoon. Call or text him for directions/times. See you there and see you at the tournament! <3

_Phloat_

Smash Champion

Because Marth is a better character?

I mean, smash skill, I think, is a lot more abundant than character skill. This isn't melee, so long as you know the game well you will be decent with almost every character.

I'm sure one of us would be happy to chauffeur you around. Not me, because i'm on the opposite end and that'd be ugh. @@

See you all there! Smashfest at KO's starts at like.. early afternoon. Call or text him for directions/times. See you there and see you at the tournament! <3
Stupid school. We get to watch Between the Barrels all day. Drunk driving education.

Mon-E

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1650-3575-4636
ggs. i loled when they said it was a tornado warning and i went against an mk

Milln

Smash Champion
THank you everyone for coming, congratulations to everybody to placed, did well, or even just simply learned things today. =D Runnin' this tournament was quick and easy. Thanks to Boom Cube and (Power of) Slash and his crew for assisting when I was in a match. 25 people, only 5 setups, got it done in like 3 and a half hours.

Doubles! Only 6 teams, but it was crazy fun

1st: Midnight/Milln (Meta&Snake/Lucario) $78
2nd: Phloat/ShadW (Meta&Wario/Kirby) $42
3rd: Noah/Edward (Peach/Peach/Fox)

(Only 1st/2nd got prize money cause... there were only 6 teams. 65%/35%)

Singles!

70/20/10

1st: Midnight (Meta) $175
2nd: Frank (Peach) $50
3rd: Stash (DK) $25
4th: Milln (Lucario)
5th/6th: Noah/Havoc(Diddy)
7th/8th: Jimbo(Random)/Ajax(Sheik)

Shoutouts Later.

I'm glad Scarlet Weather Rhapsody was such a hit. =D Everyone that saw it or played it seemed to enjoy it which made me happy. If you didn't get a disc from me because you left early or didn't come or some junk, shoot me a pm and i'll direct you how to get it. Our crew loves this game so it'll probably be a full-on tournament maybe even next monthly. HOWEVER, setups will be VITAL for it to run well. Although matches go quick, having one compy running it will suck. Preferably laptops.

Hey. I can't get SWR to DL or open after I get the torrent up.

Help meh milln.
Got aim or MSN? It'll be muuuuch easier to walk you through with instant messaging instead of slow forums.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
I lost doubles to Milln + Midnight

I lost in singles to Midnight... then Milln.

Booo!

Anyways, great games and stuff everyone. I am learning this SWR thing too, its fun.

Milln

Smash Champion
I lost doubles to Milln + Midnight

I lost in singles to Midnight... then Milln.

Booo!

Anyways, great games and stuff everyone. I am learning this SWR thing too, its fun.
I was gonna save this for shoutout, but..

LUCARIO COMEBAAAAAAAAAAAAACK. XD

Hey, everyone that downloaded Scarlet Weather Rhapsody on their own, make sure you go to the wiki and get the latest version, the english weather patch, and the score file, which unlocks everything.

http://swr.mizuumi.net/index.php/Main_Page <--- Version update and Unlock file
http://swr.mizuumi.net/index.php/Weather_text_patch

Oh, and buy a controller. Seriously, it's like 10 bucks for the blue one I had or 20 for the one with analog sticks and I like the blue one better.

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
Well I installed SWR last night and played around with it for a bit. Certainly a fun though odd game, but one I could definitely get into. I would seriously love a side tourney for this game. I can bring my laptop if we need setups for it.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
ok, I got it working.

Where did you find the tier list Milln? And I need to learn some real fighting game basics. I don't know how to Parry, what the **** a dragon punch is, dodges.. wakups, etc etc.

Any good guides on this stuff?

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
Hm. My CD worked fine. Did Milln give both you and Shadw a CD Phloat? Did your's work? Just loan it to Shadw or something. Slash, I'll loan you mine on Tuesday or somethin, since I'm loaning it to Jilvan on Monday.

Also, Milln, get on AIM plz <3 I has SWR questionz

Milln

Smash Champion
I'm still sad over Draft Crews.
Everyone left as soon as they got knocked out. Bunch a losers.

ok, I got it working.

Where did you find the tier list Milln? And I need to learn some real fighting game basics. I don't know how to Parry, what the **** a dragon punch is, dodges.. wakups, etc etc.

Any good guides on this stuff?
Refer to my previous post. It's on the wiki. Character bios, movelists, tier list, etc.

my comp reads it as a blank disc D:
Everyone who got a blank disc, it might be the cause of a couple of things. Your computer might:

1. Hate Maxell branded discs
2. Hate DVD-R technology
3. I might've published the disc incorrectly. T-T

I can prove you with a torrent or whatever if you need help getting it on your own.

Also, Milln, get on AIM plz <3 I has SWR questionz
NO YOU. Anyone who needs me on aim needs to give me THEIR contact information first, due to my aim settings.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Dude.

Dude.

<3 That red girl with a book. AAA B C vB AAA

Corner.

All I have to say.

Home come all the good characters in video games have tornadoes?

Milln

Smash Champion
Dude.

Dude.

<3 That red girl with a book. AAA B C vB AAA

Corner.

All I have to say.

Home come all the good characters in video games have tornadoes?
Magneto, Sentinel, Cable, Psylocke do not have Tornadoes. Storm does, but shhhhh.

Eddie does not have a Tornado. Johnny and Slayer do not have tornadoes.

Sagat does not have a tornado.

Yun does not have a tornado.

Etcetera for all the high tier characters in any fighting games. Don't base all your experiences off of one fighting game that isn't even a true fighter. X3

SO YOU LIKE PATCHOULI, DO YOU? Know what I have to say to your silly corner combo?

AAAA, 6A, C, QCFB. <--Win

Vandy

Smash Cadet
Sounds like it was a good tournament, goob job Milln on running it. Sorry I couldn't stay, my mother-in-law was in town.

Top Bottom