• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
if anyone wants to smash today Im open from now to about 1030pm. I have my one 3rd shift night tonight. But id love to have some peeps over for a while. Hit me up on AIM "KOheartsamerica"

Btw first page was edited.

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
I can definately come since it's like... what... a 10 minute drive from my house there?

Can see where another month would get me and Alrgureth.

I 'will' beat you this time Milln :p

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
so Tomorrow around 1pm Ill be having some people over again if anyone would like to come over you are more than welcome just bring a Wii. i have 2 extra tvs we can hook up for some games.

Milln

Smash Champion
February 28th? *requests off from work*

Slash? Pfft. YOU'RE WELCOME TO TRY, BUDDY BOO.

Once again, i'll be at the Game Galaxy this Friday (23rd) hanging out all day. If you wanna play Brawl, bring your controller cause i'll stash my Wii in the car.

HOLY CRAP I JUST REALIZED PIRATE SHIP IS A COUNTERPICK.

Sorry guys, if you beat me we're not goin' to Frigate or Millnchat anymore. Pirate Ship. You better ban it on me if you don't wanna go there and plan to win.

KomoriGlare

Smash Cadet
February 28th?
Once again, i'll be at the Game Galaxy this Friday (23rd) hanging out all day. If you wanna play Brawl, bring your controller cause i'll stash my Wii in the car.
Wow.. Cool... I may go by there around 3:30 or so, then.

KO: Sorry I didn't show up today, man... If you got my AIM message then u'll know the reason why... If you didn't, you must know that I made it ALL THE WAY to your apartment complex, BUT I forogt to write down your freakin room number, so I was like wow.... I ran low on gas, and drove home lol.

I'll just show up at Game Galaxy on Friday.

Milln

Smash Champion

KO: Sorry I didn't show up today, man... If you got my AIM message then u'll know the reason why... If you didn't, you must know that I made it ALL THE WAY to your apartment complex, BUT I forogt to write down your freakin room number, so I was like wow.... I ran low on gas, and drove home lol.

He's in uh.... J... uh... I think it's J... >,> .... um... 4 I think... <.<...

I don't know I just know which way and which one it is. XD

KOkingpin

Smash Champion

im gonna have Ajax over if you would like to come tomorrow. He wants some sexy yoshi action lol.

KomoriGlare

Smash Cadet
Weeeeelllll I don't have a Wii, BUT I think I'll try to pop by again after I pick up my mom from work... so I'll be there around 4:00 if you're going to be available during that time... Do you work today? and if so, when?

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thanks for trying to upload those vids Milln. At least one set was recorded.

Feb 28th? Hopefully I can make it.

Milln

Smash Champion
I'm sorry I have a life. :ooooooo

I'm also sorry I play Varsity Baseball at my high school and stay in shape.

And I also think you need to put something in your sig, or, at least, I will. ;D

*Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends.*
You're excused and forgiven.

On another, minor note; Everyone has a life, despite what society declares constitutes one. Whether or not you enjoy it depends on what you feel and how far you let society's views of "having a life" get to you.

nintendoboyyy22

Smash Journeyman
yes that does i never got to play you. You should come to one of our smashfest we have at my apartment.
Yeah, I'm not just blowin' smoke like last time. >_>

I have a baseball game that day, and varsity is varsity so I have to be there lol.

To be honest, I would rather be there anyways, I mean, it's a little more important than a video game lol, but if I don't get to play at all, I'm going to be really pissed. >_>

rofl.

greenflame88

Smash Cadet
Oh boy, KO. What an experience That was, staying at your house. Haha. It was still fun meeting new players in the middle TN area.

Im guessing, Cody, by what I know of you, you play Baseball at Smyrna, right? HAHA! WOOT! Oakland is going to beat you!

Actually, I have no idea. I dont follow Baseball at my school. Some of my good friends are on the team and that's where I hear. But hope your game goes good.

Lol. By the way, I'm the guy the "Monitored" our pool. Jacob. Yeah. Woot.

I don't know If I'll make the next tournament KO. I have yet to play smash since the last tournament because my controller is still at your house. haha. I have been to bust with Musical pratice to get it.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Oh boy, KO. What an experience That was, staying at your house. Haha. It was still fun meeting new players in the middle TN area.

Im guessing, Cody, by what I know of you, you play Baseball at Smyrna, right? HAHA! WOOT! Oakland is going to beat you!

Actually, I have no idea. I dont follow Baseball at my school. Some of my good friends are on the team and that's where I hear. But hope your game goes good.

Lol. By the way, I'm the guy the "Monitored" our pool. Jacob. Yeah. Woot.

I don't know If I'll make the next tournament KO. I have yet to play smash since the last tournament because my controller is still at your house. haha. I have been to bust with Musical pratice to get it.
Lol next time im pretty sure there wont be any Whitlee lol. btw you can come get your wii mote when ever.

nintendoboyyy22

Smash Journeyman
Heck Yes! That's one less person I have to lost to!

Jk, on a slightly more serious note, its a pity I didn't get to play you. We might meet at some other tourney in TN?
Just because I can't come to this one doesn't mean I'm not coming to other ones. This is monthly.

Also KO, 'bout Power Rankings, if I don't go to this, will I still be ranked? I was the highest TN'er ranked the first time, but IDK what you are thinking about how it all works out.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Just because I can't come to this one doesn't mean I'm not coming to other ones. This is monthly.

Also KO, 'bout Power Rankings, if I don't go to this, will I still be ranked? I was the highest TN'er ranked the first time, but IDK what you are thinking about how it all works out.
its not going to be like a regular board power rankings but more like Ankoku's List. But that wont start until possibly 3 monthlies so no worries man.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
I don't worry about you Milln, I DONT WORRY A BIT.

IDK, it was a MK in doubles, that was the only chance I got to play you.. you edgehogged me twice at Yoshi's Island Brawl, but I spiked you with me twice...

We were team "red" and we were GREEN because your team TOOK RED FROM US.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
I don't play Tin Pin Whatever....

My GaW is getting better though, and I wanna MM: You (Maybe, if we don't have a TM) K 2, and Garaa

Top Bottom