• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

Alex 615

Smash Apprentice
So what are middle TN's plans for LTC2? I'm interested in going, but it doesn't look like anyone else in Memphis is up for it.

Ogopogo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3797-6544-0935
Is there going to be a smashfest tomorrow or are most people going to be at Viva La Smash II?

Alex 615

Smash Apprentice
So is there any info on the upcoming Score tournament? At least an address and opening time would be nice for planning.

Edit: Just noticed that the OP was edited today and the date is moved to the 30th. What's the story with Omega's tournament that he was talking about hosting on the 23rd as well, was the date change due to conflicts with this?

Last edited:

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
I think I might try to show up soon. Maybe next week? I'm a newbie but how do you start other than locally?

We'll see though. One hour is an annoying enough amount of time to commute that it may be difficult to get someone to take me... bah, I need to practice driving.

Last edited:

Ogopogo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3797-6544-0935
KO, if you can remember, how many wins would it take for someone that entered Loser's Bracket in round 1 to get to Loser's Finals?

youtwo

Smash Rookie
NNID
Youtwo12
3DS FC
0559-6766-5283
Switch FC
2400-3262-8154
Hey guys, just trying to get the word out to surrounding areas. There will be a Smash Bros. Melee tournament at Mississippi State (Starkville, MS) on Friday, October 31st. We will be meeting at Butler 100 at 7pm and it will last until whenever it finishes. It's just a $5 entry fee. Bring setups/CRT's if you can. If you have any questions please feel free to post them in the MSU VGC Facebook page or just message me. I hope to see a decent crowd there!

615H

Smash Rookie
Just a heads up. I will be joining you guys for tournaments soon! If any of you guys want to play let me know. Also if Sunday events could happen that would be great too!

Ogopogo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3797-6544-0935
Some friends and I started up a small group of Smash players in Lebanon, we have smashfests almost every week of pretty much every game, and we hope to visit that Score as a group sometime soon.

Ogopogo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3797-6544-0935
I'd love to so much, I need to learn from experienced people how to do spacie stuff with the gc, but I have to go to sibling bball game and recital :( I'll talk to my friends and see if they'd be interested in getting bodied in my stead

Last edited:

PingPongCop

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bottlecapn
3DS FC
2938-8474-3044
Will be attending Smash The Score! Can't wait to get bodied participate in my first tourney! Watch for the tag "PPC"!

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
AngryROB AngryROB - you necro'd this thread pretty hard. FYI we host weeklies in Murfreesboro that has PM Melee and Smash 4, There is also a monthly event we host for Smash 4 and Smash 64 at the same venue that tends to be a lot bigger than the weeklies. Not sure where you are from but Knoxville and Memphis both have pretty large smash 4 scenes as well while chattanooga is kinda small but still has some stuff going on as well. Clarksville hosts free weeklies too, while having a Major tournament every 2-3 months.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
AngryROB AngryROB - you necro'd this thread pretty hard. FYI we host weeklies in Murfreesboro that has PM Melee and Smash 4, There is also a monthly event we host for Smash 4 and Smash 64 at the same venue that tends to be a lot bigger than the weeklies. Not sure where you are from but Knoxville and Memphis both have pretty large smash 4 scenes as well while chattanooga is kinda small but still has some stuff going on as well. Clarksville hosts free weeklies too, while having a Major tournament every 2-3 months.
Clarksville actually just switched to Biweeklies, our next one is MLK day

Pat-P3

Smash Rookie
btw hi i'm kind of new I've posted in here maybe once or twice and have only been to the score once or twice i can't really do Friday's so that's why i don't go much, but just trying to put myself out there any tips/pointers?

Neckhammer

Smash Rookie
Sorry if this is an irrelevant or previously answered question, but is there any Smash 4 at this venue? I'm in Murfreesboro, but there aren't any nearby Smash 4 tourneys or anything that I'm aware of. If not, would you consider adding Smash 4 to the playlist?

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Smash 4 has its own events now for SMASH The Score. This thread is ultra old you should post on the TN Locator thread which is only slightly more active or Post on the Middle TN Facebook group which is highly active.

Middle TN has tournaments for all of the 4 active games (Melee, PM, Smash 4, and Smash 64)

jorge0110

Smash Rookie
Hello, do these still happen, and if so is there still a scene for brawl? And for tournaments how much does it cost to enter. I've been looking for brawl in tn but cant find any

Tito Maas

Smash Ace
NNID
2OwtBlue

Smash.gg
Smashboards
Facebook Link

Welcome to Donut Dub 4, the first entry in the Kennis Six Championship Series and the finale to our signature Donut Dub series from 2016!

Featuring Smash 4 and Melee, Donut Dub returns as the ultimate Kennis Six event, with our crew battle bracket... Championship Edition! We're throwing a $100 winner-take-all pot prize for BOTH Smash 4 and Melee crews.

Is your crew the best? Are you? The Kennis Six Championship Series begins!

DATE AND LOCATION:
Date: April 22, 2017
Location: Winthrop University, DiGorgio Campus Center--2020 Alumni Dr, Rock Hill, SC 29733, USA

HOTEL:
The Inn At Winthrop is a hotel & lodge right on the campus of Winthrop University... not too far from the venue location! Only $89 a night. Please let us know at least a week in advance if you will be using these facilities so we may confirm your reservations!

https://www.winthrop.edu/inn/

EVENTS:
- Smash 4 Singles
- Smash 4 Doubles
- Smash 4 Crews
- Melee Singles
- Melee Doubles
- Melee Crews

- Online payment and pre-registration is mandatory. Emergency late registration will be penalized by and additional fee. Seeding will not be prioritized for late registrees.
- Payment done via https://smash.gg/tournament/donut-dub-4
- Pre-registration closes April 20th, 2017

PRICES:
Pre-Registration: $10
Late/At Door Registration: $15
Smash 4 and Melee Singles: $10
Smash 4 and Melee Doubles: $6 ($3 per person)
Smash 4 and Melee Crews $1

POT DISTRIBUTION:
Smash 4 and Melee Singles:
1st - 50%
2nd - 25%
3rd - 12%
4th - 7%
5th - 2%
5th - 2%
7th - 1%
7th - 1%

Smash 4 and Melee Doubles:
1st - 60%
2nd - 30%
3rd - 10%

Smash 4 and Melee Crews:
$100 winner-take-all

SCHEDULE:
TBD

STREAM:
TBD
TBD

Follow The Kennis Six on Facebook and mark yourself as "going" or "interested" the Donut Dub 4 Facebook event page (linked above) for updates regarding the event and the rest of the Kennis Six Championship Series!​

Top Bottom