• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MultiVersus General Discussion

D

Deleted member

What do ya think they’ll incorporate into his kit other than his blaster? I reckon he’ll summon some instant Martians. Think they’ll be based and add his bubble gun from Back in Action?
His moveset is in the files the bubblegun is in there

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
I wouldnt be surprised if he voices all future looney tunes lol
Well there's really no reason to not go with him. If I remember correctly the only major Looney Tunes characters that he doesn't regularly voice is Yosemite Sam (but he still voiced him at least once so he could do it if needed).

LimeTH

Smash Lord
Still wondering which version of Daffy we're gonna get if the leaks are true. Marvin is based off the HBO Looney Tunes cartoons, Taz is based off the 90's design/TazMania, and Bugs seems to be a a mix that takes mostly from the LTC design but with a different, more typical palette and some altered features here and there.

I've seen animations of Daffy on Youtube/Twitter that I think are fan made (they're damn near official looking), and it's the Chuck Jones design, but with moves referencing multiple incarnations of the character, which would be perfect. The LTC version is fun but they should really go for a definitive composite character.

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
One Question so if Multiversus gets Guest Characters would you be fine with Goku?
I mean He Definitly would fit better there then in Smash!

LimeTH

Smash Lord
One Question so if Multiversus gets Guest Characters would you be fine with Goku?
I mean He Definitly would fit better there then in Smash!
This is the one game I'd actually be happy to see Goku in, because to me, he's always been a Cartoon Network character.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
So, we're getting a Goonies rep?

Predicting that the fighter might be Sloth and the Pirate Ship as a stage.

Edit: I imagine Sloth as a Tank class or Bruiser class using his strength and the kids to assist him in battle for his moveset.

Last edited:

LimeTH

Smash Lord
Now that Marvin's out I got even more questions about Daffy/Duck Dodgers. I saw some people on twitter requesting Daffy in the comments of Marvin's release date announcement and someone said "I hear they're going to make him Duck Dodgers because Daffy would have a moveset too similar to Bugs" but then wouldn't making him Duck Dodgers mean he would have a moveset too similar to Marvin?

Either way, Marvin is fun. His color palette is weirdly muted but otherwise I'm enjoying him. Really good pick for alt costume too, Commander X2 looks badass in action.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Premium
I hate how characters only ever have dialogue with about 3 to 6 other characters and ignore the rest of the cast even when it would make sense for then to interact. For example, Marvin should have interactions with Steven, Iron Giant, and Garnet rather than Shaggy and Velma. Just write a few interactions for every character, jeez.

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
I hate how characters only ever have dialogue with about 3 to 6 other characters and ignore the rest of the cast even when it would make sense for then to interact. For example, Marvin should have interactions with Steven, Iron Giant, and Garnet rather than Shaggy and Velma. Just write a few interactions for every character, jeez.
I feel like the problem will just get worse for later and later characters.

Geoffrey Druyts

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1993-7715-4423
Switch FC
SW-6723-8387-1403
I hate how there's literally only 2 characters that have specific voicelines against Tom & Jerry. It's almost like they're not part of the cast anymore.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
I hate how there's literally only 2 characters that have specific voicelines against Tom & Jerry. It's almost like they're not part of the cast anymore.
Not to mention that Tom and Jerry still have not been made a part of the free rotation.

Faso115

Smash Lord
He does have lines when Giant is his teammate. Some are hard to come by

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
if anyone here are bothered by the fact that marvin and later fighters might not have interactions with characters then you can ask tony for feedback on it.

Top Bottom