• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MultiVersus General Discussion

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Weird we haven't heard a peep about it. No teasers or anything.
We got the patch notes, which is the closest we are getting.
New skins include:
Evil Morty
Fern
Samurai Batman
Baker Street Tom and Jerry
Astronaut Velma
Tea Time Reindog
Maestro Bugs

Plus the return of Uncle Shagworthy.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
New skins include:
Evil Morty
Fern
Samurai Batman
Astronaut Velma
Tea Time Reindog
Maestro Bugs

As a newly reformed fanboy, I wonder when will we never get non-WB characters. Because the developers officially confirmed that any existing fictional character from any media is possible, as long as they at least aren't real-life people.

SneakyLink SneakyLink , no disrespect intended, but I think it would be nice to have a list disallowed character support threads, as well as improvements to the character support thread policies for multiversus. Which I might want to discuss in another thread.

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
As a newly reformed fanboy, I wonder when will we never get non-WB characters. Because the developers officially confirmed that any existing fictional character from any media is possible, as long as they at least aren't real-life people.

SneakyLink SneakyLink , no disrespect intended, but I think it would be nice to have a list disallowed character support threads, as well as improvements to the character support thread policies for multiversus. Which I might want to discuss in another thread.
Eleven from Stranger Things (which is not WB-owned) is in the datamines.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

Having a list of disallowed support threads is not okay.

Edit: Unrelated, the Fern skin will be voiced by Hayden Ezzy, Fern’s original voice actor from Adventure Time.

Last edited:

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
Apparently they changed the game splash screen for season 2, but it just showcase the new variants. No New character announcement for now (and I'm not complaining because I thought that they show too many characters too early for season 1).

osby

Smash Obsessed
I'm in love with that Reindog variant.

It's crazy how much love he gets in terms of cosmetics, not that I'm complaning.

ARandomFruit

Smash Journeyman
New skins include:
Evil Morty
Fern
Samurai Batman
Astronaut Velma
Tea Time Reindog
Maestro Bugs

Where is the funny pickle man Warner. He's been leaked since like August, I NEED to play as the funny pickle man.
The new skins look good. Kind of weird that both battle pass have a bugs bunny alt at the end but I'm not complaining much since I main him.

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
We may be getting Samurai Jack and a Goonies rep. The Goonies rep is causing a lot of fuss on twitter.

UserKev

Smash Champion
Finally interesting updates. Ngl, Multiversus has really been a snooze fest for me since Season 1.

If only we had just gotten a new Cartoon Network brawler that could easily feature Warner Bros guests.

Top Bottom