• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MultiVersus General Discussion

Faso115

Smash Lord
You know what would be funny?

If dataminers found the name "Naruto" in the files but it turns out it's referring to giant incest baby from Rick and Morty (yes his name is really naruto

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
Something interesting: Ted Lasso twitter posted an image of Ted Lasso actor's Jason Sudekikis being scanned for a video game. It could be related to Multiversus, tho some people think this is for FIFA 23 because a leaker said earlier this week that AFC Richmond would be in FIFA (the fictional team of Ted Lasso). It's still very interesting because even if it's indeed FIFA at least we know that he's open to being in a video game (which is sometime the big problem with live action characters). https://twitter.com/TedLasso/status/1572236782904942594

D

Deleted member

Something interesting: Ted Lasso twitter posted an image of Ted Lasso actor's Jason Sudekikis being scanned for a video game. It could be related to Multiversus, tho some people think this is for FIFA 23 because a leaker said earlier this week that AFC Richmond would be in FIFA (the fictional team of Ted Lasso). It's still very interesting because even if it's indeed FIFA at least we know that he's open to being in a video game (which is sometime the big problem with live action characters). https://twitter.com/TedLasso/status/1572236782904942594
It's almost definitely Fifa. But it is a good sign for his future chances

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I don't think he'd be Tom Cruise in regards to reluctance, but good to know.

Faso115

Smash Lord
I mean it's probably for Fifa or another game, this game doesn't do mocap

Otherwise, might as well port the awful injustice moves for the DC characters /s

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
Does anyone know what EULA updates are? The game keeps searching for those for like 20 minutes every time I turn the game on now and afterwards it always disconnects me from the internet so I can’t even load the lobby screen (thus forcing me to force my computer to shut down)

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
So, question for a character who isn't in the game. Since Finn has one of his stock screams from adventure time as one of his ko sounds.

Do you think Courage might get some or all of his screams from his show implemented too? his actor would likely reprise him but his screams are prominent throughout the show, what if they do this while using new screams?

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

Next week it is, then. 🤔

So, question for a character who isn't in the game. Since Finn has one of his stock screams from adventure time as one of his ko sounds.

Do you think Courage might get some or all of his screams from his show implemented too? his actor would likely reprise him but his screams are prominent throughout the show, what if they do this while using new screams?
That seems likely. I wouldn't mind him randomly get classic scream voicebites added per update, over time.

LimeTH

Smash Lord

I hope they'd let Courage talk if they added him in. I know why he stopped but it's not as fun having him in a crossover if he isn't verbally reacting to the other characters.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I hope they'd let Courage talk if they added him in. I know why he stopped but it's not as fun having him in a crossover if he isn't verbally reacting to the other characters.
If Courage gets in, he needs to have a reaction to the Scooby Doo characters. And all the scary looking ones (i.e. villains, Batman, Rick)

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
i'm mostly asking if they could take some of his screams, they would still mesh with new lines for courage's actor so there's no problem with him coming back.

and i do think it'd be pretty cool.

Last edited:

LimeTH

Smash Lord
i'm mostly asking if they could take some of his screams, they would still mesh with new lines for courage's actor so there's no problem with him coming back.

and i do think it'd be pretty cool.
I know, I'm just saying, I hope along with the screams, he gets actual lines of dialogue and not just exclusively babbling gibberish like in the later days of the show and the Scooby crossover.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Neat concept here:

I know, I'm just saying, I hope along with the screams, he gets actual lines of dialogue and not just exclusively babbling gibberish like in the later days of the show and the Scooby crossover.
Taz actually speaks full sentences in this. Just have a little faith, there. :cheersleo:

Edit: Hold the phone!

There was a problem fetching the tweet

So, Rick might be coming sooner than expected after all.

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Today i bought the Black Knight Banner which i wish to say it looks pretty cool.

I'm almost done with the Battle Pass though there's something weird i wish to ask about, the lebron & bugs costumes disappeared on the pass & i couldn't click on the arrow button to showcase it.

I assumed they are likely removing these awards as time goes on however i saw the robin costume for lebron on the progress bar in the results where they showcase the awards.

So, what's going on with that?

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Maybe after Black Adam and Stripe perhaps Godzilla could be next so maybe November for a suppose reveal?
Nah, right now, if Halloween week leads to anything, it would have to be Scooby-Doo, Beetlejuice or the Wicked Witch of the West.

Good to see they don't want to jinx themselves with a specific date anymore.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
I'm still here

So from the looks of things this game is sailin' along at a nice pace. New additions, and lots of fun stuff in the pipeline.

But at the end of the day...I'm still hanging in there for my girl.

I believe in you, Caitlin! :happysheep:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
So, Apparently the Robin Lebron and Hilde Bugs Outfits are still there, yet for some reason the pass doesn't show them on the menu.

Don't Know why that is so i want to ask if there's any reasons why?

Edit at 9/23/22 at 10: 18-19 PM: Did anyone noticed Reindog's Voice in Rick's Trailer?...It's all Dog Noises which we never heard besides the dialogue boxes in the results.

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Edit: This is a really sweet moment.

I'm still here

So from the looks of things this game is sailin' along at a nice pace. New additions, and lots of fun stuff in the pipeline.

But at the end of the day...I'm still hanging in there for my girl.

I believe in you, Caitlin! :happysheep:
Praying can only go so far, so I would highly suggest voicing your support on the following accounts:

https://twitter.com/multiversus
https://twitter.com/Tony_Huynh
https://discord.com/invite/MultiVersus

The staff will happily read any and every character suggestion. 🤓

So, Apparently the Robin Lebron and Hilde Bugs Outfits are still there, yet for some reason the pass doesn't show them on the menu.

Don't Know why that is so i want to ask if there's any reasons why?

Edit at 9/23/22 at 10: 18-19 PM: Did anyone noticed Reindog's Voice in Rick's Trailer?...It's all Dog Noises which we never heard besides the dialogue boxes in the results.
Oh good, then that means his vocal samples may finally be implemented when the next patch drops.

Also, more Honeylune stuff.

Last edited:
Top Bottom