• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MultiVersus General Discussion

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Joker is literally the most popular DC Character of all, there probably shouldn't be a reason to abandon him for a teamwork based game. Plus Joker would probably be in it though realistically he'd pretend to be on their side for a while before stabbing them in the back which could be the quotes he'd share for some characters.
assuming he's playable in the story mode

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Joker is literally the most popular DC Character of all, there probably shouldn't be a reason to abandon him for a teamwork based game. Plus Joker would probably be in it though realistically he'd pretend to be on their side for a while before stabbing them in the back which could be the quotes he'd share for some characters.
Not to mention that causing chaos and killing people is his shtick, so he would at least be a bit miffed that the Nothing would wipe out his livelihood and just about everything else.

D

Deleted member

Lol we are absolutely getting the Joker. He has voice lines. Batman and Bugs Bunny is already silly, they wouldn't not include the Joker bechaae him and batman wouldn't work together

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion

ivanlerma

Smash Champion

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I didn't get to play much of the Alpha when I got a code due to catching COVID halfway through and not wanting to put my family at risk by using the desktop computer. So I'll definitely play the beta as well. Didn't get a chance to play any of the locked characters other than Batman so my first priority will be to farm enough currency for them.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
how do open betas work exactly? i think ive only taken part in nintendos splatoon and arms ones and nintendo dont usually do things the usual way

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Why did they choose an original character (Reindog) for the roster? I know Smash has original stuff, but it's in the form of bosses and enemies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
The voices for Cake the Cat and Uncle Shagworthy have been revealed:

Cake the Cat is Roz Ryan

Uncle Shagworthy is Daniel Ross

For future alternate characters who should voice them?

osby

Smash Obsessed
Why did they choose an original character (Reindog) for the roster? I know Smash has original stuff, but it's in the form of bosses and enemies.
I don't think it's confirmed but I assume it's either because they wanted to add a specific playstyle at launch and couldn't find a character to suit that and/or it's related to the story of the game.

Crossover games having original characters it's not unheard of. Project X Zone also did it.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I don't think it's confirmed but I assume it's either because they wanted to add a specific playstyle at launch and couldn't find a character to suit that and/or it's related to the story of the game.

Crossover games having original characters it's not unheard of. Project X Zone also did it.
Reindog is specifically related to the game’s overarching story. The bio on the site mentions how Reindog’s world was one of the first to fall to the Nothing.

D

Deleted member

Nubia is an alt for Wonder Woman. She has voice lines and a model in the files. Can't remember if any others where found.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
When it comes to alternate Character alts Fern would be my absolute FAv!
And he would require a new Voice as hes Voiced by the Emaserary of Beyonds VA not by Finns!
I Do wonder if they would treat him as an Antgonist or a Protagonist tho!

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
When it comes to alternate Character alts Fern would be my absolute FAv!
And he would require a new Voice as hes Voiced by the Emaserary of Beyonds VA not by Finns!
I Do wonder if they would treat him as an Antgonist or a Protagonist tho!
He'd probably act like how he was before he went insane.

Top Bottom