• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Multishining on Falco using the y button?

ImCherry

Smash Rookie
I can multishine super consistently with fox, but when it comes to falco I can't crank out consistent multi-shines.How could I go about doing this? I really dont want to use the x button because my muscle memory keeps forcing me to go back to the y button. Is it possible to be consistent with the y button? If so, how? thanks.

notsuchabadguy

Smash Apprentice
Not a spacies main, so I probably can't offer the best advice, but I do know the multishine timing on Falco is different because his jumpsquat is a little bit slower. Have you tried getting used to his jump out of shine animation yet?

KirinKQP

Smash Journeyman
Practice the timing using y, or start making muscle memory and use x when playing Falco. You're gonna have to get use to that 2 frame difference in Fox and Falco's jumpsquat animation.

Last edited:
Top Bottom