• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Multi-Man Mayhem

burrito

Smash Lord
Really, each of the alloys are probably based off of multiple characters.

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
I hope the Alloy Team turns out to be made of new characters with completely original moveset - possibly even involving projectiles. It would be very cool, and it would pwn all of the speculation going on here XD

aleps

Smash Apprentice
Hmm... its stange, we say male and/or female wireframe in the last SE video (where Metaknight and Ice Climbers appear), so WTF? Are they exclusively seen in SE? who knows...

LuigiKing_Pwns

Smash Cadet
omg i sbad physics returning

like in that Pic where mario hits all three 2 fly in the right direction n the other not....OMG u no what that means... fox's up smash will be so broken..

aleps

Smash Apprentice
like in that Pic where mario hits all three 2 fly in the right direction n the other not....OMG u no what that means... fox's up smash will be so broken..
Actually what I think is that Sonic kicked the ones that went to the right and Mario's attack just failed, as the Yellow Alloy has no damage.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't noticed there was a picture of Mario alone ^^''

D

Deleted member

Captain Falcon is probally confirmed

I was actually expecting a music update today (There were music updates two and three weeks ago)

G-X

Smash Apprentice
If anything, the yellow alloy is Mario, not Animal Crosser.

Yes. Also, look at the screenshot in which Yellow Alloy is falling. He falls just like Mario. Even in melee (you can check).

peytar

Smash Journeyman
A place where no one cares about brawl but me
on topic and off don't like the new layout

I like this update but not alot, i like the little green one and yellow ones the best they are cool

BTW if anyone checks the blog (like me) you notice that it is certainly different.
I donno if this is the right place to say this but i do not like the new format i like the old one alot better now it just looks completely unorganized, however if you mods (i guess that's who did it) could make it more organized it could go much much better thanks

Jahrule

Smash Rookie
No, the green alloy can't be based off jigglypuff because kirby has those big feet. Lovin how they put both the polygon and wire frames together. Thought they would though.

Sage of Pwnage

Smash Apprentice
wow I don't thin anyone is based off any other one you guys are basing to much on Sakurai's kirby comment. It is just different shapes and sizez... XL L M S period! oh and nice update looks fun. I will definetly use DK'S B down move

Burnt_Thimble

Smash Rookie
I don't know about you but I was personally hoping for the Mii's to be in the place of Wire Frames it seems to me like it would have been a perfect fit

Imagine starting it up and having your buddies (in Mii form) to beat up
Imagine seeing your buddy Jason and giving him a hard time because he killed you and your would have been flawless record
Imagine having your ex-girlfriend's Mii still on there and shoving your..... you can fill in the rest

And come on you gotta love that alliteration (Multi Man Melee, three M's) and the would have been cheesy pun Multi Man Miilee

All in all a good post but it fell short of my expectations

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
I don't know about you but I was personally hoping for the Mii's to be in the place of Wire Frames it seems to me like it would have been a perfect fit

Imagine starting it up and having your buddies (in Mii form) to beat up
Imagine seeing your buddy Jason and giving him a hard time because he killed you and your would have been flawless record
Imagine having your ex-girlfriend's Mii still on there and shoving your..... you can fill in the rest

And come on you gotta love that alliteration (Multi Man Melee, three M's) and the would have been cheesy pun Multi Man Miilee

All in all a good post but it fell short of my expectations
*facepalms*

Let's never mention Miis and Brawl in the same paragraph ever again.

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
to me (I'm sure this had been said, but I dont want to read all the posts)

Red = Captain Falcon / Snake
Blue = ZSS / Zelda
Yellow = AC'er/Mario
Green = Kirby/Jigglypuff

but alas, Sakurai is pretty good at not hinting in his updates.

Top Bottom