• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MU Thread Archive

Is there much reason so spam the ZSS thread with all of these discussion threads at once? A couple perhaps. But 4+?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
It's 8 right now.

I decided multiple threads could get multiple discussions going. I don't want this board's quick MU discussions to take years like every other one.
If you have a problem, close them and infract me for spam, but I think it'd be stupid considering I asked the players beforehand if they wanted me to do it.

The other existing ones didn't bother me. Its just 5 threads put out at once seemed a little fishy is all. Well, time to discuss falco.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I just never made the archive thread. I figure if I can have all the threads up by like... June/July, it'd promote more discussion than being on ROB for... months now...

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Jab through Pikmin.
If you ever land a jab, follow it up with all 3, no PSing for him.
B-reverse side-b is gdlk.

Also, 4 more threads up. Get to it.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Yes, I'm jabbing. And I do all 3. And I b-reverse side-b.
The problem is getting in without getting grabbed/fsmashed ._. I feel like whenever I approach, I have to commit to either dash attack or dash grab. I'm realizing now that I could probably be doing things like dash-->froll as a cross-up, or dash-->spotdodge, but it still seems like a bad MU if I have to rely on these.

BioDG

Smash Ace
I feel the same way. Suit Pieces (?), DA, Dash Grab, and Jab seem like the best tools in this MU.

Can't wait for the Oli MU thread.

.EXE

Smash Apprentice
If i may i have a request that you make a luigi thread out of the characters I have trouble the most with in order are GNW, mario, and luigi to me they are like metaknight and once that jab lands I can't seem to win anymore.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I am doing them from both ends of the tier list.

Luigi is easy, if you play offline. Just throw quick moves out, and charge d-smash.

.EXE

Smash Apprentice
:U
You make it sound like I wont get hit by a bair, Dair, or Nair but then again I am an aggressive Zss I will try to play calmer and use your advice. However in all honesty I can't stand the MU if both players know it then the damn game may take a whole 8 minutes.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Whenever Luigi is in the air... space bairs, or just shield and u-tilt OOS.
I would advise against utilts. If you predict incorrectly and he shields/dodges it then you're gonna get shoryuken'd, lol.
uair OoS should be fine.

.EXE

Smash Apprentice
Sorry about this but I was thinking that these posts should be dropped in the luigi archive

Wink wink nudge nudge :) was even considering watching your mother 3 let's play Mr. Riddle.

Top Bottom