• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MU Discussion: Captain Falcon

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
According to the MU chart, we have a +2 in this MU.
If you disagree in any way, post.
If you agree at all, post why.

Discuss the Captain Falcon MU. I will try to stay out of MU discussions and let the other players talk.

.EXE

Smash Apprentice
I agree with the +2 Falcon loses when he dashes or if he walks if the player is smart that is. As long as we're under him when in the air we should be fine as Zss if he's under us we're in trouble plus we can't move around so much especially with our FF speed.

Our neutral B I think can stop his side B and down B and all he really has against us are his reads grabs and jabs but like I said before watch out if you are above him he loves Uair combos. Don't forget Neutral A Zss mains!

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I actually played against Mic Lorenzo this weekend, a falcon main. It was really tough, i guess i didn't know the MU or he's a good fighter. Either way. It almost went to time both matches.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I didn't have much trouble against Stroumbert when I played his Falcon, and that was my first time ever playing a good Falcon. It fairly easy, I just played badly and didn't DI so I died at like 90ish to sourspot uairs and stuff XD

Uh..Falcon doesn't really have much outside of jab and grab when it comes to ...(I want to say approaching but that sounds weird. I'll say 'landing a hit'), so just avoid those and you should be fine. It felt like +2 when I played Stroumbert, but it was only 1 match...

.EXE

Smash Apprentice
V115 you are exactly right but you gotta watch out for that :U GOOOD falcon that will wait for everything also knowing the MU from experience.

Papa Mink I always want to call you Pink but anyways I think you experienced what I mean by a top or rather good falcon player because that if anything is what I'm talking about. I'm not too sure on the games going to time though but meh happens (I have only went to time once in a friendly) .

Other than that it's just funny to see falcon gimped or killed at low percents by a fair or Bair at the side of the stage. xD lulz.

Top Bottom