• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MU Chart v3 - GaW

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Hey everyone, I’m Alphicans and will be leading your character’s panel for the BBR Match-Up Chart v3. The thread detailing panel leaders, as well as other various information about the project, can be found here.

The current panelists for this panel are:

Alphicans
(No other BBR members that are active and really play GaW much).

We are limited to five panelists for this project, and are looking for active and knowledgeable members of the character community to help fill our remaining openings. If you would like to join the panel for this character, please make a post demonstrating your interest in this thread, along with what would make you a desirable panelist. Keep in mind that debating skills are important for all panel members, and those with poor behavior will be ejected from the project if complaints arise.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this panel or its activities, feel free to post them in this thread. You may also PM me or Ish if you would rather speak to one of us privately. Panelist selections will be finalized in a week or two, at which point we will begin discussing which match-ups to change in the panelist subforum.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I will assist if needed. If not, I will lock myself in my room and cry myself to sleep.

No but if you need someone I'll help out. No hard feelings if you don't.

ZTD | TECHnology

FORGOTTEN.

That HURTS bro.

Lmao but if you want my help, I'm more than happy to assist the :gw: panel. I'm knowledgeable with a lot of characters. But I actually play this one seriously :awesome:

ZTD | TECHnology

LOL you can't even handle my "lolsecondaries". Thats how I know you're bad.

Go back to selling your cookies in front of supermarkets "Not-so-Legit" .

:yeahboi:

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I consider me and Gardex to have sufficient knowledge of our character to contribute. It's not like we have many alternatives either way. :c

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
LOL you can't even handle my "lolsecondaries". Thats how I know you're bad.

Go back to selling your cookies in front of supermarkets "Not-so-Legit" .

:yeahboi:
That just shows how bad your :gw: is.

Also I like being called a girl scout, it makes me feel pretty

:denzel:

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Nah my :gw: *****. You're just jelly the only thing you have to look forward to on the west side of the state is getting bodied by :falcon:.

ZTD | TECHnology

It's in the Back Room so you won't be able to see it. In addition they removed all the content from the last discussion anyway. I don't even have access to it anymore.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I am no mod, but lets not spam this thread. The bad name this chart may or may not have doesn't get any better like this :/.

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
Applying for a spot.

I feel like I have some valuable insight in most MUs(Although there are some mid tiers I'm inexperienced against). I'm active and attend as much as I can(This includes going out of country to play Europe's best players and stuff).

Mained this guy forever(aka since Melee), so I know the character really well.
Also, I actually use him in tournaments... so I'm like one of the 5 guys who do that.

Debating is fun.

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
uuuuuuuuu I think Dueler holds that title.

But I'm a solid runner up.

(I'm taking his title soon enough, though >:D)

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Wrong. I will be the most successful GW in Europe once I reveal myself. Dueler can beware. I would also like a spot since I play GW and lot and I study a lot of stuff about him and there aren't really many alternatives to me anyways. We don't have many toplevel players here either. To be honest I would say Dueler and Gardex are only slightly better than me atm, but I am working to fix that problem.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Just stop using bad characters like Ganondorf, Peach and Ice Climbers and you might have a shot at the title.
I have reduced my usage of those characters by a great deal. In the last smashfest I went 100% GW as well and played almost all friendlies with him too. He is slowly becoming the main again. It's not bad at all, he is cool. And don't worry, you'll reach my level too if you practice hard enough :awesome:

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Also I think Gardex would be awesome on account as he is awesome.

Also is there even 5 active GWs?

best pannel imo

1. Alph
2. Penta
3. Gardex
4. Patches/Smiley
5. Free_Chase

ZTD | TECHnology

First off , its Technically_Free.

Get it right son.

Second, I was also going to ask about Penta. I don't see him around here too much though. No idea how active he is lol.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
I'll participate. As for other high level G&W players, idk lol
Pwii is banned and vinnie doesn't care.

Also utdzac still lurks here from time to time, should try asking him. I don't really follow much G&W results anymore so not really sure who else to list. I'll just copy the list from above lol.

1.Alp
2.Me
3.UTDzac
4. Gardex
5. Smiley/Patches

Edit: actually gardex seems pretty active so he should def be in. Changed it a bit

LinkinHand

Smash Apprentice
I only can help you with D3 and eventually Marth
So if you have questions about them ask me if you wnat but i don't wnat to be part of this cause my Wins on Tourneys were waayyy too rare

Dueler X

Smash Cadet
uuuuuuuuu I think Dueler holds that title.

But I'm a solid runner up.

(I'm taking his title soon enough, though >:D)
Wait, really ?

And again, I may not be as active as Gardex on the board,
plus, he's a lot more technical than me, while I'm more instinct-based...
Your choice, then, but I'll be happy to help if needed :)

Alphicans

Smash Hero
If utdzac agrees the panel will be complete:

Myself
Penta
Zac
Gardex
DuelerX

Sorry to others that wanted to be included in on this, but I feel like this is probably the best panel available to me (pwii and vinnie not participating :/). If zac cannot, then I have a hard decision to make.

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
Dueler, member of the panel... yeah... this should be... interesting...

seriously though, pick gardex, I think he actually knows what he's doing when he plays.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
If utdzac agrees the panel will be complete:

Myself
Penta
Zac
Gardex
DuelerX

Sorry to others that wanted to be included in on this, but I feel like this is probably the best panel available to me (pwii and vinnie not participating :/). If zac cannot, then I have a hard decision to make.
I agree with this panel.

Top Bottom