• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MSC4: Legacy of Legends in Smash EXtended

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
AllisBrawl Link:
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=8502

Doubles
15 entrants
http://allisbrawl.com/brackets/bracket7533.gif
1: Mew2King & Anther
2: lain & Rofa
3: Omniswell & NoJ
4: Flame & Boxxy
5: SamuraiPanda & Dingdong
5: L_Cancel & TheMann
7: GodSauce (Goddy & Sauce Boss)
7: Toph & Andre
9: In sopo we trust (BigDaddy & Ori)
9: Fried Jelly Walnut & Hot_ArmS
9: Iris & Mister Cadaver
9: Sumer Horizon (Sumer & Vertical_Horizon)
13: DJBXZ & Flow
13: Ankoku & King Beef
13: Rollerking540 & King Yoshi

Singles
41 entrants
http://allisbrawl.com/brackets/bracket7534.gif
1: Mew2King :metaknight:
2: lain :popo:
3: Anther :pikachu2:
4: Dingdong :metaknight:
5: Boxxy :snake:
5: L_Cancel :olimar:
7: SamuraiPanda :snake:
7: Flame :snake:
9: TheMann :luigi2:
9: King Beef :peach:
9: Sumer :metaknight: :wolf: :gw:
9: Hot_ArmS :snake:
13: King Yoshi :pikachu2:
13: Rofa :metaknight:
13: Ankoku :shiek: :marth:
13: Sauce Boss :diddy:
17: Toph :popo: :gw:
17: Andre :random: :pt: :shiek:
17: Soigreg :metaknight:
17: fZk :diddy:
17: Iris :warioc: :toonlink:
17: Omniswell :warioc: :wolf:
17: WTP :kirby2: :dk2:
17: BigDaddy :rob:
25: Spirit
25: Ham Enterprises :falco:
25: JSA :ness2:
25: Goddy :metaknight: :snake:
25: Meow
25: DJBXZ :metaknight:
25: Fried Jelly Walnut :snake:
25: Vertical Horizon :snake:
====POOLS CUTOFF====
33: thesoviet
33: LilJp
33: Demp
33: Lebe
33: Ori
33: Flow
33: Andrew
33: Angelo
41: Rollerking540

Demp

Smash Journeyman
This was my worst tournament performance. But GGs to everyone, nonetheless.

Suyon

Smash Lord
KB. I thought you were a Snake slayer as you told me? NEOH...what happened in DOUBLES?!?!?!!? You did well still though KB. Beating Omniswell.

You guys should come to TYM next week. It was unfortunate that Argent couldn't drive the other NEOH members up due to illness.

Good job M2K

I didn't go to aib so i wasn't aware so meh.

hateoni__

Smash Journeyman
fun tourney, it was good to come back after a bit
shoutouts-

1: Mew2King -gg
2: lain -shoulda beat ^^
3: Anther -ggs, that down air thing was lol
4: Dingdong-0_o
5: Boxxy -nice placing, heard u got a lot better
5: L_Cancel - phew =P
7: SamuraiPanda -teams was gey, I sucked =P
7: Flame -ur really good, caught me off guard
9: TheMann - hi
9: King Beef
9: Sumer
9: Hot_ArmS-=P, thanks for the soda's
13: King Yoshi
13: Rofa - gj in teams
13: Ankoku
13: Sauce Boss -ggs
17: Toph -teams were fun =/
17: Andre -" "
17: Soigreg
17: fZk
17: Iris
17: Omniswell (forfeit)-???
17: WTP -I'm try to remember ur contrller next time
17: BigDaddy -ggs
25: Ham Enterprises-hi
25: JSA
25: Goddy
25: DJBXZ -ggs
25: Fried Jelly Walnut
25: Vertical Horizon
====POOLS CUTOFF====
33: thesoviet-..
33: Demp
33: Ori..
33: Andrew
41: Rollerking540

Boxxy

Smash Lord
Great tourney glad i was able to come =]

Shout outs:

1: Mew2King- ggs thanks for giving me those few tips
2: lain- ggs in teams. double mk </3
3: Anther- ggs. i'll get u game 3 next time >=[
4: Dingdong- ggs in teams. welcome back :o
5: L_Cancel- nice job L.
7: SamuraiPanda- ggs wow are u rusty lmao
7: Flame- good stuff in teams yo. ur clutch was amazing
9: TheMann- ggs. lol at the shied breaker kill
9: King Beef- ggs in teams
9: Sumer- wow good job lol at u using mk
9: Hot_ArmS- get banana rest combo'd
13: Rofa- ggs in teams
13: Ankoku- ggs in teams
13: Sauce Boss- BANANA REST COMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ggs yay i won the set :3
17: Toph- ggs in teams
17: Soigreg- LMAO WOW nice job winning a few sets
17: Iris- ggs was pretty close
17: Omniswell (forfeit)- ggs in teams.
17: WTP- ggs in pools
17: BigDaddy- ur mk sucks
25: Spirit- ggs in pools
25: Ham Enterprises- lol u almost beat lain on mushroomy kingdom =[
25: Goddy- u showed m2k whos boss right? or did u SD at 0% on the first match?
25: Vertical Horizon- you had some tough ppl. nice seeing u though
====POOLS CUTOFF====
33: Lebe- ggs in pools
33: Ori- lololol nice job ori ho

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Shoutouts time!!!

1: Mew2King - GGs! xD Fun matches! lol Pictochat is an amazing stage!
2: lain - Fun talking to you! Draft crews were too good. ;-; My crew got wrecked xD!
3: Anther - Always nice chatting Anther xD Fun friendlies. :3
4: Dingdong - Such a close set!! GGs.
5: Boxxy - Great stuff Boxxy! Boxxy for the PR imo!
5: L_Cancel - Oh snap. I won 11 dollars! xD Just have to keep improving!
7: SamuraiPanda - GGs! xD Nair to u-smash with snake?! So many crazy things in our set lol. Very fun xD
7: Flame - Great stuff at the tourney Flame. Only your 2nd tourney too? Wifi players represent!
9: TheMann - GGs for doubles! Teaming with you was the most fun I've ever had in doubles. xD 6 Kos a match?! craziness. Up-b!! If you ever want to team again, I would love to.
9: King Beef - GGs. Great Peach! We finally got to play. lol
9: Sumer - Nice seeing you again, Sumer! Your Mk is solid. Best tourney performance ever? Keep it up!
9: Hot_ArmS - Nice seeing you again O:
13: King Yoshi - xD nice chatting as usual! Glad to see you guys were able to make it!
13: Rofa - GGs. Great MK. Our set was really close xD. Look forward to playing you again!
13: Ankoku - GGs. It was nice playing again!
13: Sauce Boss - GGs in doubles. xD
17: Toph and Andre - Our doubles matches were fun, Themann got off so many up-bs xD GGs
17: Soigreg - Good to see you at another tourney.
17: fZk - Draft crews were fun! Thanks for being on my crew O:
17: Iris - The smashfest was really fun. I appreciate you letting us stay the night and everything. And GGs in all the friendlies we played.
17: Omniswell (forfeit) - Nice seeing you again Omni! I hope next time you aren't as stressed D:
17: WTP - Fun stuff at the smashfest, nice chatting as usual!
17: BigDaddy - We finally played xD! Good stuff O:
25: Ham Enterprises - Nice seeing you again Ham!
25: Goddy - Good stuff in teams Goddy. Fun hanging out with you this weekend. GGs
25: Meow - GGs in pools!
25: DJBXZ - We had some fun team friendlies xD GGs
25: Fried Jelly Walnut - GGs! It was nice playing you. Good stuff on the Rainbow Cruise match!
25: Vertical Horizon - It was awesome seeing you again Vertical, it's been awhile. =)!
====POOLS CUTOFF====
33: Demp - Thanks for the ride Demp! It was fun hanging out!
33: Ori - Nice chatting as always, Ori!
33: Flow - GGs in pools!

Additional Shoutouts:

Mister Cadaver: Nice meeting you! You're a prettyu cool guy. Fun friendlies too, GGs!
Reset: It was nice seeing you again! =) Thanks for the pizza xD!
SCOTU: Awesome tournament! xD I felt like it went really smooth, and just in general was really fun.

All in all, awesome tourney. xD If I forget someone in my shoutouts, I'm sorry. I try to remember everyone x__x! See you all next tourney. =o!

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:

M2K: That footstool into the river was too legit and you know it XD Good games you **** my Snake but my Falco did well? Lol too funny.
Lain: Good games in doubles. Double MK vs Double MK was crazy stupid lol
L_Cancel: Nice seeing you again! Good ****.
Boxxy: You have surpassed me my child. Good **** in doubles and singles.
SamuraiPanda: Thanks so much for the ride. You're awesome and I had fun hanging with you and the others. Hopefully I find the right character for me soon.
Flame: Good **** in the tourney. Our matches were cool too. My Falco aint bad eh? Lol. Seriously though good stuff.
TheMann: Nice seeing you again.
Sumer: It was great teaming with you! And great stuff in singles! Gotta do it again soon.
HarmS: Fun seeing you again. And stop letting me beat you in Snake dittos I suck.
Rofa: You're a cool dude. Thanks for letting me stay the night. Doubles at your place was awesome! Next time we do drinking games!
Toph: SOOO close in doubles. And it was fun playing you in MMs. Nice meeting yoi.
Iris: I blame Panda. You know what that means XD
Omni: Good games in singles. I don't know to battle Wario lol My Falco did alright though :p
BigD: Good games.
Goddy: Good games.
Andre: Good games.
Liljp: good games. You'll do better it was your first tourney.
Ori: Great seeing you again.
Vertical: You suck.

Special shoutouts:

Scotu: Great job running the tourney!
NoJ: it was fun hanging with you. Next time you're getting ****faced with me. I told ya I'm pro at drinking XD
Judge: We miss you bro.

Oh and I'm annoucing that I'm no longer maining Snake. I'm just not feeling him anymore. And there's way too many ****ing Snakes in MI. I'm gonna be cool and main someone else lol

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I don't really feel like losing any more. This in no way means I'll be using different characters, though.

Good **** to anyone who beat me, apologies to Iris for knocking him out of the tournament when we play so much at his smashfests already, acknowledgment to WTP for almost wrecking my Marth with Kirby.

Good games to anyone else I played.

Mew2King should learn how to dodge bullets so he doesn't game over on Stage 2.

Sumer

Smash Ace
1: Mew2King - I think the friendlies we had at the start of the tourney helped me a lot. The 3vs1s with my sister were fun too. Good job winning the tourney, I'll get you next time. lol
2: lain - GGs in doubles. Had fun at the smashfest ****** draft crews. You did well in the tourney too. Nice seeing you again.
3: Anther - Fun times as always. Learn to man up and eat pizza. Nice friendlies. Good job on 3rd.
4: Dingdong - We didn't get to talk much. x.x Good job in the tourney.
5: Boxxy - VICTORY IS MY DESTINY! I'm gonna steal that plushie next time I see it. Good job in the tourney, fun time. lol
5: L_Cancel - Fun times at the smashfest. Good job in the tourney, and nice seeing you again.
7: SamuraiPanda - Thanks for convincing omni to keep playing, I wouldn't have wanted a free win. x.x Nice seeing you again.
7: Flame - GGs. Close set, I had fun. I can help you with the wolf later if you want me to. Nice snake.
9: TheMann - I'm not sure if i've ever played you outside of doubles. lol Good job in the tourney. We must play as well.
9: King Beef - Nice meeting you. We never got a chance to play either. Maybe next time. x.x Nice job in the tourney.
9: Sumer - You have to not take a month off then go play in a tourney. You did okay I guess.
9: Hot_ArmS - We never even got a chance to play, jerk. D: Next time we will. Good job in the tourney.
13: King - GGs in pools and doubles. Nice meeting you.
13: Rofa - GGs in doubles. We'll have to do wolf vs lucas again another time.
13: Ankoku - GGs. Close set. I had a lot of fun playing you.
13: Sauce Boss - Awesome falcon dittos. Nice seeing you again. Had fun playing you.
17: Toph - GGs in pools and doubles. No more sandbagging pools then getting m2k first round. <.< Nice seeing you again. Fun times driving back home.
17: Andre - GGs in doubles. Thanks for the ride back, we had some fun adventures. lol
17: Soigreg
17: fZk - Nice seeing you again. We have to rep East Lansing better. Keep practicing and you'll do better i'm sure.
17: Iris - Thanks for hosting the smashfest. It was fun. I know you're better than this, just keep practicing a bit more with the new main and you should place higher.
17: Omniswell - I'm sorry you weren't feeling at your best when we play. I'm looking forward to the next time we can. And i had to leave before we could get some wolf dittos in. x.x Next time as well.
17: WTP - Thanks for driving me. Had fun chilling with you and playing at the smashfest.
17: BigDaddy - Nice to see you again. I don't think we got a chance to play. x.x Next time we have to.
25: Ham Enterprises
25: JSA
25: Goddy - Nice meeting you. GGs at the smashfest. Try to pick a main. lol
25: DJBXZ - GGs. Your mk is pretty good. I hope the advice vs G&W was helpful. I had fun playing you.
25: Fried Jelly Walnut
25: Vertical Horizon - Glad we finally got to team again. I know you were rusty. You'll get them next time.
====POOLS CUTOFF====
33: thesoviet
33: Demp - Nice seeing you again. Fun times at the smashfest. I'm sure you'll do better next time as well.
33: Ori - I'm sure you'll do better next time. x.x Fun pools games.
33: Andrew -
41: Rollerking540 - GGs in doubles. Nice meeting you.

SCOTU - Thanks for hosting. Awesome tourney. I had a lot of fun. ^^

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
KB. I thought you were a Snake slayer as you told me? NEOH...what happened in DOUBLES?!?!?!!? You did well still though KB. Beating Omniswell.
Oh did I tell you Snake? xD My bad, what I meant to say was I'm a Wario slayer. It's a tough matchup for Wario but nowhere near as gay as Peach vs Falco or DK vs DDD and he can certainly still win, so I still take it as meaningful to beat notable Warios all over. Now I have my sights set on Hunger, PhantomX, Fiction (maybe), and Bassem just to name a few. :3

You guys should come to TYM next week. It was unfortunate that Argent couldn't drive the other NEOH members up due to illness.
Quoted for emphasis. Show NEOH some love MI! :D

Edit: Shoutouts a bit later. Tourney was mad fun.

BigDaddy4

Smash Journeyman
Great tourney glad i was able to come =]

17: BigDaddy- ur mk sucks
LOL YOU ****. At least i did ok in the ditto with Ding >_>

shoutouts

1: Mew2King - still too good. fun doubles matches, yes Ori was a ***** for stealing my life lol i wanted to see how i'd do in a 2v1 vs you guys
2: lain - good job getting 2nd, but seriously dont give up, you can beat m2k lol.
3: Anther - finally got to friendly you lol pikachu is too fast. You're really cool man, you should do better than 3rd tho lol. fun doubles matches. i wanted to face you and m2k with 3 lives tho :(
4: Dingdong- you seemed to have gotten better as the day went on, you placed where you should've, ggs in pools and bracket.
5: Boxxy - you're such a **** lol but congrats on getting 5th, watch as you dont make the PR for some unknown reason
5: L_Cancel - STOP SANDBAGGING. you got to be the nicest dude ever, you should've taken my 5$ for real man :/ also we should play more next time, i need to re-learn the oli matchup
7: SamuraiPanda - glad you came, you seem rusty but hey, life is more important than smash.
7: Flame - next tourney, we're taking doubles. aw yeee. you're better than boxxy imo /troll
9: TheMann - rep that luigi dude
9: King Beef- ggs, your peach is ****ing ridiculous. 2nd game you went into beast mode after i got the first kill. i was like O_o cuase i couldnt do **** to ya
9: Sumer- good seein ya again, its been awhile. You got so good wtf? next tourney we gotta friendly
9: Hot_ArmS- you suck
13: King Yoshi - good job
13: Rofa - glad you came, gj
13: Ankoku- good seein ya, wish i could've friendlied you :/
13: Sauce Boss - good seein ya, 13th seems too low for you. good job in doubles
17: Toph - thanks for coming
17: Andre -thanks for coming
17: Soigreg- lol you finally got a decent placing
17: fZk - fun friendlies
17: Iris - good seein ya again man, fun friendlies.
17: Omniswell (forfeit)- lol forfeit, ggs in pools, idk how to fight wario :/ guess i got to camp massively. You seemed pissed in pools and throughout the day in general
17: WTP - good seein ya
17: BigDaddy - get better, you can do better than 17th
25: Spirit- thanks for coming
25: Ham Enterprises- you wouldnt have got in if i didnt sandbag ;)
25: JSA-thanks for coming
25: Goddy- you should keep using the m2k colors for your knight, seems to work for you i guess lol. ggs in friendlies
25: Meow- thanks for coming
25: DJBXZ - thanks for coming
25: Fried Jelly Walnut- thanks for coming
25: Vertical Horizon - ggs, keep working on that Falco man
====POOLS CUTOFF====
33: thesoviet-thanks for coming
33: LilJp-thanks for coming
33: Demp-its been awhile, good lucario, keep working at it, you would've got out if it wasnt for me sandbagging vs Ham ;)
33: Lebe-thanks for coming
33: Ori-im guessing it wasnt your day, should've done better in doubles
33: Flow-thanks for coming
33: Andrew-thanks for coming
33: Angelo-thanks for coming
41: Rollerking540-ggs in pools, keep working on your pika

other shoutouts:

Cadaver: gj in doubles, your snake is pretty good
Reset: good seein ya again, i dont say legit all the time though >_____>
SCOTU: you're too pro at being a TO, the TO's of MI have a big shoe to fill

Notra

Smash Ace
Oh did I tell you Snake? xD My bad, what I meant to say was I'm a Wario slayer. It's a tough matchup for Wario but nowhere near as gay as Peach vs Falco or DK vs DDD and he can certainly still win, so I still take it as meaningful to beat notable Warios all over. Now I have my sights set on Hunger, PhantomX, Fiction (maybe), and Bassem just to name a few. :3

Quoted for emphasis. Show NEOH some love MI! :D

Edit: Shoutouts a bit later. Tourney was mad fun.
nah falco vs peach is around 55:45. just ive seen u at a few too many tourneys. not too good of an idea to tell u how.

Suyon

Smash Lord

Well you told me you were a Snake and Wario Slayer. Even though you've beaten notable wario players they can still come back and haunt you.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
nah falco vs peach is around 55:45. just ive seen u at a few too many tourneys. not too good of an idea to tell u how.
I know, but I don't judge matchups solely on their ratios but mostly on how they're played. If anyone says Falco vs Peach or DDD vs DK is anything short of ******** then they're crazy. xD It's only 55:45 because of Peach's flexibility on stages and how stage dependent Falco is, as well as her being able to gimp Falco's recovery (which realistically isn't easy at all). If anything I'd put it 60:40 Falco's favor on any stage that has a fair amount of stagnant horizontal space, and 55:45 on any stage Peach can utilize better than him.

Buuuut, this isn't the thread to discuss this lol.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Well you told me you were a Snake and Wario Slayer. Even though you've beaten notable wario players they can still come back and haunt you.
Oh for sure! I never underestimate anyone I play or their ability to come back and kick my *** in the future. That's what makes competition exciting. :3

And I'm not a Snake "slayer", far from it actually. I'm just generally comfortable against the matchup.

edit: double post, sorry. ^.^;

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
******** matches aren't always based around dittos anyway.

Look at Snake vs Falco. I think its one of the dumbest matches in the game. And its like 55-45 Snake.

Phase 1: Falco lasers and tries to grab. Snake either tries avoid CG **** or blows himself up.

Phase 2. Falco lasers more. Snake plays more aggresively.

Phase 3. Falco lasers still but tries to get an Up-Smash off of it for tries to mindgame an F-Smash. Snake waits for Falco to **** up and U-Tilt kills him at -9000 %.

******** yes?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If Falco is only fishing for usmash in any matchup at all he's doing it wrong.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
heard jack black made an appearance at this. wish I could of come to this but I couldnt because I had to go light 15 dollars on fire.

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
This is true yet I've run into too many Falcos fishing for Silent Laser to Boost or Up Smash.

And for some reason I've read on the Falco boards that the laser to up smash is a staple move O_o

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
If you don't know the snake matchup you lose
False. I know it and I still lost. :laugh:

I think it should be divided between campy and aggro snakes. There is a HUGE difference in how to play one of those distinct types of Snakes from the other.

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
Just saying though

4 snakes in the top 9 and 3 more throughout the bracket is quite a lot

And knowing a matchup includes knowing how to deal with the different ways the character can be played

L-R-A-Start

Smash Apprentice
1: Mew2King - You're so silly. The 3v1 matches were really fun too. It would've been more even if that one kid on me and Sumer's team didn't keep taking my stocks EVERY ****in match. But oh well. :p Congrats.
2: lain - You're funny and really nice, but you were supposed to win. *supersadface* Sorry, you were sick. Hope you feel better soon. :)
3: Anther - Oh you....so much was left unsaid. Also, the pizza was too much for you. Haha.
4: Dingdong - I don't remember who this is. ****ty memory powers, activate! :D Sorry.
5: Boxxy - You're soooooo ****in cuuuttee! You made me proud. :) Keep it up, adorable one.
5: L_Cancel - L, L, L. Where to begin? Good **** at the tourney. Still, </3 for leaving before saying bye. Stupid no-parking zones. :/
7: SamuraiPanda - Umm...o.O I don't think I talked to you at all. You're probably cool though. Good job. :D
7: Flame - You're pretty much awesome. You and Boxxy were sooooo cute together and I think you impressed a lot of people. Niiiccceee.
9: TheMann - You made L happy in teams so yay! :)
9: King Beef - o.O...who the heck is this...I don't even...
9: Sumer - You suuuuuck. :)
9: Hot_ArmS - You never hang out with me. Douuuucchhheeebagggg. :p Jk lol.
13: King Yoshi - Uh...........ummm......hi.
13: Rofa - You were really nice and stuff. lol Sorry we couldn't talk more. Nice meeting you though. :D
13: Ankoku - Huh?
13: Sauce Boss - Your name rhymes. o: lol...I just don't know what to put for half of these.
17: Toph and Andre - You guys were realllllllyyyy nice. Like...gentlemanly nice. :D Nice to meet you.
17: Soigreg - You're that one guy that says funny things. Hi! :)
17: fZk - No idea who this is...
17: Iris - Oh my gawsh. Oh my gawsh. Oh my gawsh. lol GGs. Really fun friendlies. You're a super cool person to talk to. :]
17: Omniswell - lmfao You make me laugh. :) We still gotta fiiiiight.
17: WTP - ...?
17: BigDaddy - You're legit. lol
25: Ham Enterprises - Dunno who this is...
25: Goddy - Dunno who this is.
25: Meow - Never even heard of you...
25: DJBXZ - Or you lul...
25: Fried Jelly Walnut - :V
25: Vertical Horizon - Vert! :D You're super fantastical and you carry my brother in dubz. Nice to see you again. ;)
====POOLS CUTOFF====
33: Demp - I actually talked to you this time lol I hope you didn't think I was too weird. Haha. ^_^
33: Ori - Oriiiii. You're just the ****. What else is there to add to that? xD
33: Flow - ???

Additional shoutouts:

SCOTU: Eh does cool techy things and doesn't afraid of hosting super cool tournies of awesomosity. Good luck with the rest of your collegeness and whatnot. :)
Suyon: You're a ***** for coming all that way and staying in the car (like you say you did). I still <3 my whores though. ;D

I feel like I'm forgetting someone but I just copied L's list and added stuffz lol soooo sorry if I didn't get to yoouuuou.

I <3 you all. It was fun. :3 We should do it again sooooon! I'll actually enter next time too and kick butt with my ****** SDs and epic fails. ^_^

Notra

Smash Ace
vert i dont know where u got ur falco facts from but snake doesnt beat falco. its a tie. falco can combo snake like no other. and if falco has the percent lead, hes not budging. The only reason snake isnt ***** by falco is falcos bad kill moves. meaning until 160 nothing is guaranteed. (however 1 chain grab means 100% if done right.)

also match ups are nvr based off dumb risky things. liek lazer to grab. (that isnt guaranteed)

Top Bottom