• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MSC4: Legacy of Legends in Smash EXtended

Boxxy

Smash Lord
New michigan standard-If you don't know the snake matchup you lose
I don't know my match ups lol i'm like 80% of me is auto piloting when in a match D:

And theres a slim chance that i'll be able to host another tourney, but not until april

edit

forgot to give a shout out to rest D:

Reset- great seeing you again lol you really liked that mk plush

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Props:
M2K - Thanks for coming man.

Slops:
Everyone - WHY THE **** DIDN'T YOU *******S ****ING TELL ME M2K WAS THERE!?! ****!!!

King~

Smash Champion
1: Mew2King- <.< im not letting you convince me to do things again 8p
2: lain- just F heeeemmmm up next time, see ya at TYM if you still come.
3: Anther- Scared of them mms cuz? my fox intimidation is too good. its ok anther your still one of my favorite people to talk to at tournies. and oh how much i steal from you, and even though you was jokin and it dont mean much i appreciate the comment about second best MW pika.
4: Dingdong-sup
5: Boxxy -sup
5: L_Cancel- HAI L! ive come to the realization that any time a tourney that involves you and jiffy/suyon/blue something will go wrong last minute and one of you will miss it. its always fun talking to you, you troll you
7: SamuraiPanda- PANDA! good seeing you after.......hmm guess its only been a month lol. still good seeing you panda for someone who dont play you sure look like you play (smirk)
7: Flame-sup
9: TheMann- dang way to make me feel like i was goin get 3 stocked, then get mad random on me and lose too stocks. i blame it all on the michigan airdodge.
9: King Beef- man you def coulda beat panda, you just let his panda games get to you me thinks. just F heeemmm up next time
9: Sumer-GGs in pools and doubles, nice meetting you. we should play some wolf v pika next time your wolf looked tricky and fun lol
9: Hot_ArmS-ggs dang i dont even know what happened game one, i just died a bunch lol. dang i was hopin to atleast get game 2 but nope.
13: King Yoshi-dang get better, stop gettin 2-0d, oh and get that name change
13: Rofa- thanks for the couch to sleep on i appreciate it, cool talkin like always.
13: Ankoku- we should play some friendlies or something sometime i dont think weve ever played.
13: Sauce Boss-sup
17: Toph -ggs in pools, just came in a Fd ish up
17: Andre-ggs mad random lol, i honestly didnt know what to expect from you stock to stock
17: Soigreg-sup
17: fZk-sup
17: Iris - thanks for offering to house us i apreciate that, keep me updated on the VC status plz
17: Omniswell- dang omni dont forfiet man, i know you was mad man but just use that as fuel to **** people in singles.
17: WTP- man i didnt talk to you much at this and you left early. see you again sometime
17: BigDaddy-sup
25: Spirit-sup
25: Ham Enterprises-sup
25: JSA-sup
25: Goddy-GGs in brackets
25: Meow-sup
25: DJBXZ-sup
25: Fried Jelly Walnut-GGs in doubles
25: Vertical Horizon-GGs in doubles
====POOLS CUTOFF====
33: thesoviet-sup
33: LilJp-sup
33: Demp
33: Lebe-sup
33: Ori- GGs man, i had a feeling when i played you on the ladder id be playing you here at some point. had me mad scared second game i got really lucky with that trip.
33: Flow-sup
33: Andrew-sup
33: Angelo-sup
41: Rollerking540- now that im comfortable wit yo playstyle we need to teams again at some point. it was awesome meeting you and im glad you started coming around more.hopefully you make it to TYM

Scotu: awesome tourney, thanks for waiting on me and m2k
Reset was it?...well im pretty sure they said that was ur tag, i "talked" to you like twice i think didnt introduce myself though lol and yes come to TYM

EVERYONE WHO CAN, COME TO TYM ITLL BE AWESOME, I CAN HOUSE U GUYS AND FUN WILL BE HAD

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
Lol Reset you bro carried my rusty *** in dubs 85

XD

Great seeing you again!

Demp: I forgot to add you in my shoutouts. Keep working on Luc and it was great playing you again.

King Yoshi: Your pika is legit. GGs in dubs.

RollerKing: Same to you.

Notra: lol Snake boards have been claiming its in Snakes favor slightly. And I've read little tidbits here and there from both sides. And I didn't say laser to grab. Forget about it though.

Gates: you fail for not being there. D: and you missed my footstool into the river on Japes on M2K lol It rivals your D3cide in terms of epic :D

If I forgot anyone holler at me. You guys are all awesome. Fun *** tourney it was.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I'm making a comebackkk

all these other snakes rising up are making me wanna play again

train me again red lol
Lol if you're willing to pay for me to get good internet I'll do it :laugh:

wifi sucks.

Shame Ren and Infern couldn't make this. Needs moar snake.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Shoutouts time from the FDA approved delicious one himself! :D

1: Mew2King :metaknight:- Grats. More cash.
2: lain :popo:- Grats. More cash.
3: Anther :pikachu2:- Grats. PIKA CASH! :D
4: Dingdong :metaknight:- Never got to play.
5: Boxxy :snake:- GGs in dubs, double Snake was a nightmare for me and Ankoku; double 200%+ Snakes lolWUT.
5: L_Cancel :olimar:- Haha what can I say, you got me. Great Olimar, up there with the best I've played. :3
7: SamuraiPanda :snake:- Great set. I'll work on the mistakes I made and try again next time.
7: Flame :snake:- GGS in dubs, double snake, nightmare, yada yada lol
9: TheMann :luigi2:- Awesome tag.
9: King Beef :peach:- So-so, get top 5 like you're capable of.
9: Sumer :metaknight: :wolf: :gw:- Yeah we need to play sometime.
9: Hot_ArmS :snake:- Yeah your snake is weird, just with the things you decide to do at certain moments, that's all.
13: King Yoshi :pikachu2:- 2nd best MW Pika, son! Thanks for comin and reppin NEOH.
13: Rofa :metaknight:- You look like the bad guy from the first Air Bud movie lol. Legit MK still.
13: Ankoku :shiek: :marth:- A shame about doubles, but it was fun teaming regardless.
17: Soigreg :metaknight:
17: fZk :diddy:- Boricua! Nice meeting you.
17: Iris :warioc: :toonlink:- Fun friendlies. Let's MM next time? :D
17: Omniswell :warioc: :wolf:- You're legit, but don't forfeit on your last stock next time. :(
17: WTP :kirby2: :dk2:- Good seeing you again.
17: BigDaddy :rob:- GGs, keep it up with the ROB. :3
25: Ham Enterprises :falco:- Yep, I'll talk to ya more about the paint stuff next time.
25: DJBXZ :metaknight:- GGs in pools.

D

Deleted member

1: Mew2King - This guy right here. I don't even know.
2: lain - "BOXXY WE WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF A GAME!" lold hard.
5: Boxxy - JIGGS REMATCH!
5: L_Cancel - We didn't play that much, but I still had fun CHILLIN N ****.
9: TheMann - Always good playing against you.
9: Sumer - Falcon dittos are too good.
13: King Yoshi - GGs, you knocked me into loser's. :[
13: Ankoku - "Why are you doing MM?" lol, I don't know, but I'd like to play you some more though.
13: Sauce Boss - Always good teaming with you.
17: Toph - WTF? I didn't see you?!
17: Andre - Who do you main again? lol
17: Soigreg - Teach me how to play melee plox.
17: fZk - GGs, you knocked me out of the bracket. I need more practice against Diddy. :[
17: Iris - TY! for letting me stay the night and play at your house.
17: Omniswell - It's funny whenever you tell Anther how much you hate him.
17: WTP - GGs at the smashfest, too bad our crew lost though.
17: BigDaddy - It's always nice playing against you.
25: Goddy - **** 25TH YOU SUCK MAN
25: Vertical Horizon - lol @ footstooling M2K
====POOLS CUTOFF====

33: LilJp - Keep working.
33: Demp - TY! I wouldn't of been able to go without you.
33: Ori - You had a tough pool, I still got you in doubles though. lol

MC - Good Snake, I have trouble with you. Thanks for letting me stay.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Mew2King - it is always fun to friendly you man, i almost took 2 games off you i got soooo close with my ICs
lain - <3 ggs in pools
Anther - Ur my bestest buddy evur :3 that danish was AMAZING lol fun friendly
Dingdong - andy.
Boxxy - good **** luke u will be on the PR soon enough
L_Cancel - always a pleasure my friend
SamuraiPanda - hi
Flame - placing top 10 in 2 tounreys good job dude
TheMann - U LIVE! nice seeing you
King Beef - ur peach is amazing like mikeys left me speechless
Sumer - ggs in pools, i was having such an off day (T^T);
Hot_ArmS - lol
King Yoshi - ggs in pools, i was off :/
Rofa - good seeing you man cant wait for that preview ;)
Sauce Boss - ggs in dubs
Toph - ggs in pools
Soigreg - <3 u won a match lolololololol
Iris - ggs in dubs/friendlies
BigDaddy - dude tbh i ****ed up so hard, u played good i sucked ***. SoPo still luvs us
Ham Enterprises - good **** making it out of pools nick ur match with terf was sick and ur match with lain was lulz
Goddy - u got me o_o in dubs bro
Vertical Horizon - always a pleasure to see u man
LilJp - fun friendlies
Demp - fun friendlies
Ori - step the ****ing hell up u can do better

Reset - <3<3<3<3<3<3<3 great talking to u hopefully i can teach you more marth after i learn more tricks ;)

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
****...This is the lowest I've placed in a LONG TIME. Very disheartening =(

GGs to everyone I played. Nice seeing whoever I didn't.

Just...yeah. Very disappointed in my placement.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Singles
41 entrants
1: Mew2King :metaknight: - Good seeing you again, Jason
2: lain :popo: - Fun set. I knew I couldn't beat you, so I just had fun with it instead of camping to all hell. That Uair -> Dair -> Uair combo was hilarious.
3: Anther :pikachu2: - You suck! Like seriously, worst MK evar.
4: Dingdong :metaknight: - The Z button is so easy to hit >_<. But s'alright I guess. Still good teaming with you. You're honestly one of the only MKs I team well with, as odd as that sounds.
5: Boxxy :snake: - Well done. I ****ed up (backwards utilts FTL) and you capitalized on it, so you deserved the win.
5: L_Cancel :olimar: - Thanks to you, I can actually say that I comboed Nair into Usmash. There were tons of shenanigans in our set, that kinda went both ways :D
7: SamuraiPanda :snake: - You suck fat balls at this game now
9: TheMann :luigi2: - THE MAAAANNNNNN. Its about time Anther actually bothered to pick you up :D
9: King Beef :peach: - Fun set. At first, you play rather similar to Mikey so it caught me off guard when you did a few things that he doesn't do. GGs though.
9: Hot_ArmS :snake: - Not gonna lie, MK ain't your character.
13: King Yoshi :pikachu2: - I <3 you bank. No homo.
13: Rofa :metaknight: - Close games, dude. 'Cept the first one. You kinda ***** me there. But Brinstar isn't the best choice against Snake IMO, since he's pretty good on that stage.
13: Ankoku :shiek: :marth: - I look forward to seeing Falco next to your name :D
13: Sauce Boss :diddy: - Step it up! You need to get some serious practicing in, buddy. I wanna see you improving.
17: Toph :popo: :gw: - Who the **** are you, and why did I lose to you in doubles? Lol, its been too long man.
17: Andre :random: :pt: :shiek: - GGs. Your Pit is super annoying, and actually pretty good. You should stick to him!
17: fZk :diddy: - You made me remember why fighting Diddy is fun. Banana combos are awesome ^_^
17: Iris :warioc: :toonlink: - Your Tink is mad legit. Once you work on being more consistent, I think you can be really good with him. You seriously need to stick to a character so you can start ****** in tournaments like you should be.
17: Omniswell :warioc: :wolf: - You suck btw.
17: WTP :kirby2: :dk2: - Didn't really get to talk to ya much Kevin, but I'm sure I'll see ya around.
25: Vertical Horizon :snake: - Fun drive. If you ever need a ride again, just give me a call since I'm right down the street from you. Good luck finding your main. Don't be afraid to use underrated characters like Fox, either.

Fl@me

Smash Cadet
Singles
41 entrants

1: Mew2King good friendlying with you. ur too good
2: lain ggs lol im glad i got the spike but i still lost
3: Anther ur amazing to watch
4: Dingdong im kinda upset that i lost to you even though ur good i just messed up with my tags. no johns though
5: Boxxy 4th in dubs and got really close to beating omni and noj. we need to team again some day
5: L_Cancel i didnt really see much of you but ur really nice
7: SamuraiPanda ggs in dubs
7: Flame..
9: TheMann
9: King Beef
9: Sumer ggs lol idk wut to do in wolf dittos
9: Hot_ArmS nice friendlying you i think
13: King Yoshi
13: Rofa ggs in dubs
13: Ankoku ur a really patientplayer. ggs
13: Sauce Boss
17: Toph ggs in dubs
17: Andre
17: Soigreg start playing this game
17: fZk
17: Iris fun RC match lol
17: Omniswell idk why u forfeited oh well
17: WTP
17: BigDaddy thanks for driving me again. we got dubs next tourny
25: Spirit ggs work on ur predictions and u should get better
25: Ham Enterprises
25: JSA
25: Goddy
25: Meow
25: DJBXZ
25: Fried Jelly Walnut
25: Vertical Horizon omg nice seeing u after so long. ur gonna be the best falco if u practice a lot. good friendlies also

Top Bottom