• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MrMarbles matches and combos

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
Hey guys so i'm uploading pretty regularly so i figured i would make my own thread for my channel.
I just uploaded two new pika on falcon combos. Here they are!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB4i0pnKR5Q&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck9GFvtj5ik&feature=youtu.be

They are almost the same combo actually, just adapted to Hyrule and Dreamland

Also here is the link to my channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/mrmarbles444

Feel free to critique/comment on any of my videos here or on youtube :)

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
sup guys just uploaded a new falcon on falcon combo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHGwsuSmnkM&feature=youtu.be

Also I uploaded a tourney set with Breakthrough a little while back but never posted here so check that out if you haven't yet.

I would really love for you guys to subscribe! I will eventually be uploading more non-pika videos after i improve more with other characters so you guys should subscribe even if you don't like watching pika lol

breakthrough

Smash Journeyman
sup guys just uploaded a new falcon on falcon combo
I'd like to see a human falcon, he has a slightly better chance to come back with jump>fpunch than a regular jump from stupid computer. It's not a real zero to death if he even has the possibility of coming back, but it's definitely a cool combo I'm gonna have to try it out.

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
I'd like to see a human falcon, he has a slightly better chance to come back with jump>fpunch than a regular jump from stupid computer. It's not a real zero to death if he even has the possibility of coming back, but it's definitely a cool combo I'm gonna have to try it out.
ya i was actually wondering the same exact thing but i don't have any way to test it :/

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
maybe after the uair before the utilt, jump forward reverse bair to uair to upb? not sure how often falcon kick will kill at those percentages.

mixa

Banned via Warnings
It looked clean to me.
I decided to give it a quick test, no TAS, I just moved my hands to control the other Falcon after I input falcon kick. I recovered three times with the punch, all of them like this.

And hey breakthrough, if you want, I could organize a bit better my Falcon on Mario combo clips and send them your way. I saw improvement in your match against Fireblaster at Frostbite, but you didn't seem so sure of what to do after the f-throw.

breakthrough

Smash Journeyman
It looked clean to me.
I decided to give it a quick test, no TAS, I just moved my hands to control the other Falcon after I input falcon kick. I recovered three times with the punch, all of them like this.

And hey breakthrough, if you want, I could organize a bit better my Falcon on Mario combo clips and send them your way. I saw improvement in your match against Fireblaster at Frostbite, but you didn't seem so sure of what to do after the f-throw.
I would absolutely appreciate it. Need some serious Mario practice, those ****ing fireballs wreck me. Need to seriously practice jabbing/tilting those to avoid getting grabbed from my shield.

It's difficult to determine what to use after you got Mario in the grab. Depending on the percentage, fthrow dash pivot uair works well for me as shown when it killed Fire at 95% (I had to stick jump for that one though, otherwise I wouldn't have reached).

Any help in that MU is definitely appreciated.

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
maybe after the uair before the utilt, jump forward reverse bair to uair to upb? not sure how often falcon kick will kill at those percentages.
i mean theres like a hundred ways to finish that combo after the u-air, but i wanted to do something with u-tilts cuz you rarely see that with falcon

It looked clean to me.

wow cool thanks for confirming that :D

and thanks for the feedback guys much appreciated

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
Last edited:

Tom Bombadil

Smash Journeyman
I didn't know Ness's yo-yo had small enough hitlag to be able to be use mid combo. Cool stuff man

Top Bottom