• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Moveset Tier List.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Probably once or twice :(

Still, it's asking for a Nair if you use whilst you're off the ground

Jab should be above Dair imo. Sonic's jab isn't very good but it's so much fun to jab someone, run away and then run back and grab them xD It's also good for getting Sonic out of a pickle if he can land all 3 hits

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
I just gimped a Pit 4 times in a succession thanks to the homing attack.

He was a good Pit mind.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Chis just stop defending HA.

Some Sonics think it's okay (me), everybody else (everybody else) thinks it is a piss-suck move, and I can't blame them.

It's like -_-.

As for Jab, it's a decent move, like Sonic's fastest GTFO ground move, coming out at like was it 3 frames again? Too bad it only does like 7% damage with ALL THREE HITS. At least it keeps Sonic's other moves fresh.

Also listen to ShadowLink, you don't have Haunter privileges.

That SHOULD be a reportable offense, because I would understand if he was posting one Haunter to try and look cool, but posting two is just really getting on our nerves. -_-

:093:

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
I'm actually getting more and more stressed out the more this guy posts.

Oh.

And Homing Attack's only use is as a momentum staller. That's it.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
D-air is EXACTLY where it should be. At least it has a use to surprise someone. People seem to forget you can just not do cancelled one. The lag is no problem if it's a hit. It's above HA, which it should be. It's below N-air, where it should be.

R4ZE

Smash Ace
HA is actually one of sonic's best moves. I have been using it for chase kills so much recently, and my kills have increased a lot. HA really does have considerable knockback... enuff for sonic to kill in the 100% range if its a chase.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
HA is actually one of sonic's best moves. I have been using it for chase kills so much recently, and my kills have increased a lot.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WrjwaqZfjIY

Am updating this now.

===================

Tiny update done.

I don't actually know how I'm doing this by. I WAS doing it half in relation to how good they are, and how good they are compared to other character's counterparts.

I might raise dsmash and fsmash, but that would put them above fair, and to be fair I find fair a far better move.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
You can SD into a ISDJ (Tap on the C stick towards the ledge) during your edgegaurd, and either Dair then HA, or Let the SD finish in the air into your falling animation then HA to throw off timing, and do it below them. plus you still have a jump and a Spring.

TheAwesomefroggy

Smash Journeyman
shouldn't steak be steak tier?

i'd say Spring should be top tier, but I can see why you put it there

I dunno if you forgot them or decided not to include them (probably the latter) but i'd also put in things like DACUS, jab lock, and pivot grabs.

Top Bottom