• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Mount Olive Smash Fundraiser Tournament!

Mount Olive Smash Fundraiser Tournament!
Posted by ChrisPlus
Mount Olive High School Auxiliary Gym
Saturday, February 8, 2020 - 11:00 AM
Until: Saturday, February 8, 2020 - 07:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

ChrisPlus

Smash Rookie
NNID
cdr2003
3DS FC
3668-8576-5929
Switch FC
2119-5625-8019
Hello Reader and Thank You for your interest in our Fundraiser Tournament!

This is my first time running an event as leader of my school's eSports program. Our first event is a Super Smash Bros Ultimate and Melee Tournament.

All Proceeds that are not Prized Out will be going directly to our eSports program so we can buy equipment and run more events in the future.

Full Ruleset and Prizing Details: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZGoyNQBxJYfGnZyY5g9IKExAU2GjamZMu5Iixq1ntQ4/edit?usp=sharing

Concessions will be available for $1 an item! These will also go to the club's funding!

To Sign Up: You Must be 19 years or Younger (Those are the school rules I apologize for any inconvenience, contact me, we may be able to talk about this and come up with a solution of the age limit is an issue.)
and fill out this Google Form: http://bit.ly/30OwClg

If signed up and present, you must provide entry fee for what you are entering in CASH ONLY (sorry for any inconvenience). (10$ Per Game)

Thank you for your interest and we hope to see you there! - Christian Rios (Gumshoe)

Last edited:
Top Bottom