• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

mouf in dallas

Mouf_From_Da_Souf

Smash Journeyman
okay guyz durin tha summer ima be up in dallas (well not actually dallas, a small ****ty small town near dallas called Mansfield) so nowz tha moment uve all been waiting for, u can finally play one of houstonz best (myself of course) sumtime during either june or july so im just wondering, anybody wanna play this summer? let me know if u know where mansfield is and ud be willin to play me, i could prolly drive out to u if ur not that far

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Wow, I don't think Mansfield is near anyone. But yes, playing will still occur. How long are you here?

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
I'll play on the condition that you stop replacing your s's with z's. If you continue, I'll be forced to ban DoH in retaliation.

DarkMagus

Smash Apprentice
yea mansfield is directly south of arlington... sadly though arlington smash is basically non-existant... the only good palyer i've playd down there is johann but getting him to come out and play proves to be difficult at times... but if u willing to make the short trip to arlington i'll transport u to all the dallas events over at bluezafts

Mouf_From_Da_Souf

Smash Journeyman
hey dark magus, just wondering, are u good? not to be a jerk or anything by askin lolz im just sayin as long as u live so close i could also play ya for a few hourz on boring dayz or sumthin but i just wanna know do u wavedash/l cancel/etc and all that

i use dk and peach my dk is mindblowing to say tha least

DarkMagus

Smash Apprentice
yes i use all the adv techs i need to get back to playn good people cus right now i just plain play too slowly and too agressively at the same time so im easily punished but im not retardedly awful at this game by any means and i'll gladly play u whenever u feel like cept im out of town atm i'll be back in june speaking of which NC has a sick cpt falcon by the name of ali im just glad i didnt get 4 stockd but god did he read me like a book

Mouf_From_Da_Souf

Smash Journeyman
whose NC?

i live in houston im one of tha best down here ahem cough but ya im sure ill give yall sum good fightz so far in dallas ive played liek

ROK, rage, poot, doh, bluezaft, utd zac, scav and i did pretty good vs em cept doh who has ***** me pretty bad so far to be completely honest but ya im good we'll get sum matchez in man who do u main??

DarkMagus

Smash Apprentice
i play whatever character i feel like at the time =b my marth and falco seem to win more than the others though but im workn on my mario/falcon/fox pretty good and i'll run both links/pichu/dorf/g&w for fun quite a bit

Top Bottom