• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
Um... Is there an discord server for Rosalina mains? I'd love to battle other Rosalina mains. I'm not good at smash4, but I really want to improve at this game.
The place is active. Just not a lot of strong Rosalina players there and only a few stronger ones. Also, there's a few competitive ones in there as well.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I'm pretty much average with Rosalina along with Mega Man, Link and Cloud. I'm not the best with Marth and Lucina but still decent. Looking forward to playing as Corrin as well.

Last edited:

Sitecon

Smash Rookie
I'm not a strong one, but I am quite good. She is one of my mains along with Mario and Shulk.
I'm pretty much average with Rosalina along with Mega Man, Link and Cloud. I'm not the best with Marth and Lucina but still decent. Looking forward to playing as Corrin as well.
Cool. I'm not sure I can battle u guys much though cuz distance might affect the connection. My time zone is UTC+08:00
Edit: But I assure you I don't have a laggy net.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Cool. I'm not sure I can battle u guys much though cuz distance might affect the connection. My time zone is UTC+08:00
Wait minute, I think you had appeared on this thread back in July.
You don't really use Smashboards much right?
And hey, you are from Singapore, so we are in the same time zones. I had heard from my sister that a few months ago she went to a ComicCon in Singapore and there was a huge poster of Smash Bros 3DS and a table with many 3DS for people to play with. Man... I so want to go to Singapore at that time...

Sitecon

Smash Rookie
Wait minute, I think you had appeared on this thread back in July.
You don't really use Smashboards much right?
And hey, you are from Singapore, so we are in the same time zones. I had heard from my sister that a few months ago she went to a ComicCon in Singapore and there was a huge poster of Smash Bros 3DS and a table with many 3DS for people to play with. Man... I so want to go to Singapore at that time...
Haha yes, that is me. And yeah there was ComicCon back then. Didn't go for it though... So I didn't really know what was there...
Edit: yeah, don't really use smashboards all too
Much...

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Haha yes, that is me. And yeah there was ComicCon back then. Didn't go for it though... So I didn't really know what was there...
Edit: yeah, don't really use smashboards all too
Much...
My sister show me a huge Smash 3DS ad poster when she was in the comiccon, she didn't play it though. She was busy cosplaying, since that's why she went to the Comic Con.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I'm from South Carolina, U.S.A., which my time zone is U.S. eastern time. It is 6:22 a.m. as of this post. Unfortunately, I'm afraid there would be lag due to the long distance that we live in.

Sitecon

Smash Rookie
My sister show me a huge Smash 3DS ad poster when she was in the comiccon, she didn't play it though. She was busy cosplaying, since that's why she went to the Comic Con.
Woah, nice.
I'm from South Carolina, U.S.A., which my time zone is U.S. eastern time. It is 6:22 a.m. as of this post. Unfortunately, I'm afraid there would be lag due to the long distance that we live in.
Well... Darn...

Sitecon

Smash Rookie
And do you know Chinese? I know that some Singaporean speaks Chinese, but of course not everyone.
I only know how to speak basic Chinese, can't read any at all, I dropped the subject when I was very young due to me not being able to keep up. (I blame my dyslexia)

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I only know how to speak basic Chinese, can't read any at all, I dropped the subject when I was very young due to me not being able to keep up. (I blame my dyslexia)
Dylexia? Oh dear... reading Chinese can sure be a pain sometimes. Hell, I'm even using traditional Chinese, which has more strokes.

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
Hey guys, Rosie's apparently appearing as a cameo in Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam in Peach's last Battle Card, along with Daisy. Found on Mario Wiki (here) without any video or pic of it, but I don't see why it'd be false.
I didn't expect her to appear in the game, even as a NPC, so I find this cameo pretty cool. If that helps her getting in other games :smirk:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Hey guys, Rosie's apparently appearing as a cameo in Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam in Peach's last Battle Card, along with Daisy. Found on Mario Wiki (here) without any video or pic of it, but I don't see why it'd be false.
I didn't expect her to appear in the game, even as a NPC, so I find this cameo pretty cool. If that helps her getting in other games :smirk:
So does this mean the whole Princess Trio thing is canon now? If so, then this is exciting for Daisy Rosalina's prospects!

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I don't expect her to appear in the game either. Having an appearance in a cameo of sorts is good enough for me.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I don't think it really means anything. Just a random battle card.

Nintendo have put the three of them together in artwork with those exact renders plenty of times before. It's just their generic stock renders put together.

Plus it seems to be filed under the Peach category, so they are just putting them together because Daisy and Rosalina are the only other human female characters Peach has to even remotely call friends.

It's nothing to get excited over or assume they are suddenly a big trio. It's no different to how, Mario, Luigi, Wario, and Waluigi are often together in artwork due to being the "Men of Mario".

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I don't think it really means anything. Just a random battle card.

Nintendo have put the three of them together in artwork with those exact renders plenty of times before. It's just their generic stock renders put together.

Plus it seems to be filed under the Peach category, so they are just putting them together because Daisy and Rosalina are the only other human female characters Peach has to even remotely call friends.

It's nothing to get excited over or assume they are suddenly a big trio. It's no different to how, Mario, Luigi, Wario, and Waluigi are often together in artwork due to being the "Men of Mario".
Yeah, it isn't that much of a surprise

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
Well, we can play each other sometimes, but only in the weekdays. It will lag on the weekends, but mornings on weekdays would be good.
I live in GA, Eastern time

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Nintendo just announced a new Mario VS Donkey Kong based on amiibo, and you basically scan amiibo in to get their Mini character.

And look, they actually made a Mini Rosalina!

Screenshot_2016-01-13-03-54-46.png

EDIT: Here's her render!

EDIT2: And here are some in-game screenshots.

The characters have unique abilities, and Rosalina's is that she can perform a Super Jump when next to a wall.

Like the other characters, Rosalina will have some exclusive levels that only she can complete.

http://nintendoeverything.com/mini-mario-friends-amiibo-challenge-coming-to-wii-u-and-3ds/

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Nintendo just announced a new Mario VS Donkey Kong based on amiibo, and you basically scan amiibo in to get their Mini character.

View attachment 92052

The characters have unique abilities, and Rosalina's is that she can perform a Super Jump when next to a wall.

Like the other characters, Rosalina will have some exclusive levels that only she can complete.

http://nintendoeverything.com/mini-mario-friends-amiibo-challenge-coming-to-wii-u-and-3ds/
Now this is one big of a surprise!
Can't see the latter screenshot until I saw it in my comment section.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037

View attachment 92052

I did not see this coming, honestly.

Not really into the Mario and Donkey Kong games these days though.

Sitecon

Smash Rookie
Well, we can play each other sometimes, but only in the weekdays. It will lag on the weekends, but mornings on weekdays would be good.
I live in GA, Eastern time
Ok, not sure how much I can play with you though. My weekdays are fully occupied. This new year is quite hectic for me. I'll need some time to settle down... Because of that, I haven't been playing smash all too much this year... And I checked the time zones, you are 3 hours behind sg time if I'm not wrong. As of when this message is posted, on my side it's 3:03pm and yours should be 12:03am.

View attachment 92052

woah, that has caught my interest. Haven't played those games since in DS lite.

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105

View attachment 92052

Okay I find the Observatory in the background beautiful. And that seems cool, even if unexpected.
However, I wonder why in her render her bang covers the wrong eye... It seems correct in-game though.

And that Mini-Rosalina doing her super jump or whatever this is is adorable.

EDIT:

And as I love critize, the Engine Room and the Garden are absent, like if the Observatory was part turned into a comet. Usually, the Engine Room is seeable when the Fountain is. And the ring around the Garden is sensed to be pink, and near the absent Engine Room, the yellow ring usually isn't static, as the "stone" part is, and it's absent too. Also, the Gate should also be nearer to us, as it's usually between the Fountain and the Kitchen.
As this is not a detailed pic, it's normal some details (like the star rods at the entrances of the different domes) aren't drawn, and it looks like as simplifyied as in Mario Kart 7 (even if I'm not sure it was the true Comet Observatory). I would have liked such a drawing with the true Comet Observatory, as it appears in Mario Galaxy. If I remind well, the only games where most of the details (or every) were there are Mario Tennis World Tour 3D World (even if the beacon was red instead of blue for apparently no reason) and Mario Party Island Tour (where the beacon was totally absent this time).
In fact, the Comet Observatory changes everytime we see it. Or it's customizable at will. And this becomes the coolest spaceship I've ever seen.

Yeah I'm kinda bored to notice all of this, I confess everything. But this will become my backgroung whatsoever.

Last edited:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3

View attachment 92052

Nice!

If Daisy made it in Smash we would have totally got a cool themed world like you guys did :(.

Since I only have the Rosalina and Sonic amiibo, how many levels are going to be available to me? I heard that there were only six per character...

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Lmao.

Also, no one seems to be answering my post in joining discord... Can someone already in that grp add me? (If the creator doesn't mind that is..)
There's a thread, you can just go and click that Discord link. Or ask the group mod to give the link.

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
Since I only have the Rosalina and Sonic amiibo, how many levels are going to be available to me? I heard that there were only six per character...
Hope to see a level creator, as it is... well, normal in such a game. And a share tool. Because it'd sure get boring easily, but I doubt of these because of the game being free. It's a gift coming along the amiibos, I'm kinda skeptical.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
Okay, seriously all of you!? I need to confess, I just have to.. First of all, I'm (saying this forthright) am jealous of how you all contribute to this thread, how you all get new information while I just walk around being dull! Second of all, I really need a new lapto cause my stupid laptop stupidly freezes and stupidly lag like a stupid laptop stupidly is! Fourth of all, I'm hopeless... And finally, eight of all, I'm getting bonkers that I just wanna do this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjY7o5tgH0k

Okay, ...How are you, my dear fellows? I've missed you so dearly, it is like returning back home to the Gateway Planet on the 100th comet just to see you. It appears that our Rosalina is taking on various form and places that it appears all so soon. May this galactic goddess be of use. Japan is lucky: ミニロゼッタ

Moderator Edit: Replaced the embedded video with a link to the video instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
Holy COW

I've been late i know, but Rosalina looks super cute as a Mini Robot :3

But that's not the only thing!

Daisy finally got in Super Mario Maker??? Wow...!

The world literally stopped for a second.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Holy COW

I've been late i know, but Rosalina looks super cute as a Mini Robot :3

But that's not the only thing!

Ok...
Kind of odd that some big news came out when there's no Nintendo Directs yet.

Last edited:

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
So... Rosalina is going to have an in-game mini Rosalina toy...
If they made them real figurines? That would be the best.

The amazing new mini Rosalina toy! It walks! It talks! It says, "May the stars shine down on you." Each one is accessed when you tap a Rosalina amiibo. Collect one! Collect them all! Be the first one on your block to own the amazing new mini Rosalina toy! Hurry, before they're all sold out! Hurry! Buy one! Buy them all! Buy them all! Buy them all! Buy them all!

Last edited:

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33

Of course, why would Nintendo include DLC and from almost everywhere into Super Mario Maker without Daisy? If you were a character and your in a franchise, wouldn't you want to be included in games? Especially when Rosalina gets so many recognition, it is accurate to have Daisy in Super Mario Maker, considering Daisy belongs in Mario titles and other characters from each individual franchise gets to join, so why not Daisy? I love Rosalina, but don't get me wrong but I really think Nintendo should add Pauline in more games, especially SHE's the one who created this damsel in distress business. Maybe other peoples don't like damsels in distress but Pauline could be portrayed in a different role. If she makes cameo in the upcoming M&S Rio Olympic game, I would be very satified. She's more underrated than even Daisy, she's may not even be recognized by new faces... Anyway, here's the video of Daisy in Super Mario Maker:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom