• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I feel like this gif embodies "Rosie's fanbase vs her hatebase" perfectly. No matter how much they may try and take her down she'll always be one magnificent step ahead, laughing at their attempts.
I don't really think she has that big of a hatebase. They are all just those weirdos afterall

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I would be more worried about the actual weirdos that find Rosalina a object of sexual talk and desires.

That's pretty disgusting. A female character can never be safe , it bothers me sometimes.
Her beautiful often leads to people bragging about that, what a shame... Rosalina is just pretty that's all. And one of my best mains in Smash Bros.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I wil only say that she is the embodiment of beauty and grace. I will never go as far to say that she is sexy and all that ****.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I wil only say that she is the embodiment of beauty and grace. I will never go as far to say that she is sexy and all that ****.
She is definitely not sexy in her official look. She can be sexy in some fanart, but never call her that in an official description.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
She is definitely not sexy in her official look. She can be sexy in some fanart, but never call her that in an official description.
That's a matter of opinion really.

I think she is sexy in her official look, sometimes it seems slightly intentional.

If someone is "beautiful", they can be "sexy" too. The two words mean the same thing, only the context is different.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Clothing choices can play a factor as well.

Seeing Rosalina wear dresses and high heels can make her look even more attractive.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The best drawings of Rosalina are usually the ones that portray her in a soft and content atmosphere.

It doesn't matter what she is wearing or even if she is wearing anything at all, those kind of pictures literally relieve stress and make me feel more comfy just by looking at them.

The same goes for official stuff.

The tennis outfit is really sexy but she still manages to look so pure in it that I almost feel guilty for thinking that. ;_;

Moderator Edit: Placed large images inside a spoiler tag.

Last edited by a moderator:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
That's a matter of opinion really.

I think she is sexy in her official look, sometimes it seems slightly intentional.

If someone is "beautiful", they can be "sexy" too. The two words mean the same thing, only the context is different.
Makes sense, but I still consider her beautiful, but not sexy.
Clothing choices can play a factor as well.

Seeing Rosalina wear dresses and high heels can make her look even more attractive.
That's right.
The best drawings of Rosalina are usually the ones that portray her in a soft and content atmosphere.

It doesn't matter what she is wearing or even if she is wearing anything at all, those kind of pictures literally relieve stress and make me feel more comfy just by looking at them.

The same goes for official stuff.

The tennis outfit is really sexy but she still manages to look so pure in it that I almost feel guilty for thinking that. ;_;

Moderator Edit: Placed large images inside a spoiler tag.
I had check that artist who draws great pics of Rosa, and who often ships her with Shulk, had drawn a Rosalina that is a bit creepy... I can't find it for now.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Tino Tino

She is ready.

I might make a more detailed version later on and make a poster out of it with a background and parody logo. But this will do for the drawing request.

I had to take some changes to the outfit, to accommodate for the different sex. Male and female sneaking suits generally are not the same for obvious reasons, so I did my best to adjust the outfit while still having it look similar to the original.

But yeah I'm pretty happy with it.

You can get a much higher resolution version here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8EsL6ZPl1IlYlJjLUh6OUJHUnc/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
I wish the New Olympic games gets updates soon , it's suppoused to be released in february and now the arcade version it's coming to the west ; I wonder if it will get updates like Mario Kart Arcade GPDX.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Tino Tino

She is ready.

I might make a more detailed version later on and make a poster out of it with a background and parody logo. But this will do for the drawing request.

I had to take some changes to the outfit, to accommodate for the different sex. Male and female sneaking suits generally are not the same for obvious reasons, so I did my best to adjust the outfit while still having it look similar to the original.

But yeah I'm pretty happy with it.

You can get a much higher resolution version here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8EsL6ZPl1IlenhrSjJ6OWk0TVE/view?usp=sharing
Looks great! You did awesome work right there, homie. I'll take it and thank you. :)

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I wish the New Olympic games gets updates soon , it's suppoused to be released in february and now the arcade version it's coming to the west ; I wonder if it will get updates like Mario Kart Arcade GPDX.
So am I...

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Check out this red dress Rosalina

Last edited:

Tizio Random

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TizioRandom
Switch FC
SW 1700 2165 1827
Rosalina looks amazing in red but I can see why they choose blue. I can't really imagine her in the observatory with a red dress, it seems so out of place. But after all Rosalina can be dressed with everything and she would still look beautiful.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
White would also work quite well, though I feel that Rosalina's white palette swap should've given her red heels to match the color of the white dress's red sleeve rims.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Rosalina is a teal colour as her signature colour due to the fact that she is reserved and calm most of the time. It's also a comforting colour in conjunction with her soft, platinum blonde hair, which fits the motherly theme. On the negative side of things, shades of blue represent sadness and loneliness, which fits Rosalina, due to her past and the current lifestyle she lives.

Red, on the other hand, represents energetic tendencies, and even romantic love. On the negative side, it represents anger and bloodshed.

All colours look amazing on Rosalina, but in terms of "the language of colours" and how they represent feelings, blue/teal suits her most, while red doesn't suit her well at all.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Rosalina is a teal colour as her signature colour due to the fact that she is reserved and calm most of the time. It's also a comforting colour in conjunction with her soft, platinum blonde hair, which fits the motherly theme. On the negative side of things, shades of blue represent sadness and loneliness, which fits Rosalina, due to her past and the current lifestyle she lives.

Red, on the other hand, represents energetic tendencies, and even romantic love. On the negative side, it represents anger and bloodshed.

All colours look amazing on Rosalina, but in terms of "the language of colours" and how they represent feelings, blue/teal suits her most, while red doesn't suit her well at all.
This sounds like a Green Lantern type of thing, since Red Lanterns are known for their anger and rage, while Blue Lanterns represent hope.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I noticed a small mistake in that drawing of mine (for some reason, the colouring around the trigger got messed up) and so I've updated the drawing (both the web version and downloadable high res version). Just a heads up.

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
I haven't been here in a while so Idk where to start XD

Also, do any of u have any idea when the amiibo wave 3 for Super Mario comes out with DK, Rosalina, and Wario or never? Wave 2 already came out with Gold and Silver Mario and for wave 3, I would like to get my hands on sm Rosalina amiibo as soon as possible.
Check out this red dress Rosalina
Looks pretty, its all I have to say.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Also, do any of u have any idea when the amiibo wave 3 for Super Mario comes out with DK, Rosalina, and Wario or never? Wave 2 already came out with Gold and Silver Mario and for wave 3, I would like to get my hands on sm Rosalina amiibo as soon as possible.

Gold and Silver Mario aren't Wave 2, they're special, limited editions. They aren't even available globally.

There hasn't been an official announcement of a Wave 2. But they'll probably make one with the next Mario spin-off.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
This is basically the last year of the Wii U right?

i hope we get another Mario Party game , but a true one that it's complete not mediocre.

A Baseball game would be A-mazing too. Maybe a soccer game. I hope this year , the Mario series gets good treatment .

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

i hope we get another Mario Party game , but a true one that it's complete not mediocre.

A Baseball game would be A-mazing too. Maybe a soccer game. I hope this year , the Mario series gets good treatment .
It will be this year or 2017. It's a bit unclear since Nintendo said they intend to support the NX and the Wii U at the same time for a while.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

It reminds me of a Chinese dress for women called cheongsam if it adds some lines of Chinese flowers.
If you guys don't know what a cheongsam is, it's a cloths that Chong Lee ( I hope I spelled her name right..)is wearing...

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
It reminds me of a Chinese dress for women called cheongsam if it adds some lines of Chinese flowers.
If you guys don't know what a cheongsam is, it's a cloths that Chong Lin ( I hope I spelled her name right..)is wearing...
I think I've seen something like that from some of the MMD models that I came across.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I remember someone posting that one Art Academy drawing of Rosalina in her Tennis outfit.

Now there's one of her in her leotard. It's glorious.

Mod Edit: This image was deemed too provocative for the site, as per the Terms & Rules

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
http://smashboards.com/threads/match-up-discussion-vs-rosalina-luma.428114/

Wasn't sure where to post, but the M2 board is looking at the RosaLuma match up next. We'd appreciate any thoughts and feelings, you all have on this match.
Greetings, fellow mains of a cool character. I come from the distant land of the Mewtwo board to ask for input in the Rosalina vs. Mewtwo matchup. Don't let Bowser show you up! We had about 50 replies to the Bowser vs. Mewtwo thread, and I'd love to see Rosalina beat that.

You don't have to be an expert! If you main Rosa and you've fought a half-decent Mewtwo once or twice, just drop by and tell us what you think -- especially if you fought Mewtwo since the 1.1.3 patch!

Thanks! Here's the link: http://smashboards.com/threads/match-up-discussion-vs-rosalina-luma.428114/

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Both Rosalina and Mewtwo are characters I use a lot (as you can see to the left) but I don't have much to say on the MU right now since I'm burned out on it and MU discussion in general.

Last time I tried to talk about the MU it just didn't go anywhere.

And in general I'm just waiting for the final patch to hit before I start caring about MUs again.

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47

A Mario party game that is not 10 or 9? Sure. I may take that. Baseball game, hopefully better than Super sluggers.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
In Chinese culture, it represents auspicious. That's why you see red stuff everywhere during Chinese New Year.
I remember someone posting that one Art Academy drawing of Rosalina in her Tennis outfit.

Strong type for Rosalina confirmed.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096

That drawing was also posted on Miiverse, but parts of it were cut off, since the owner didn't want to risk seeing it get removed by the administrators.

Sitecon

Smash Rookie
Um... Is there an discord server for Rosalina mains? I'd love to battle other Rosalina mains. I'm not good at smash4, but I really want to improve at this game.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom