• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
According to my calculations, I have hard evidence to factualize that this is my swamp.

Geez, can we actually go back to talking about Rosalina? I feel so sidetracked...

We don't talk about no fairy tale space waifus in MAH SWAMP

I am very sorry

Here are some Rosalinas

Tali vas Normandy

Smash Apprentice
Considering he thinks Roman is the best in the world, no way he's a wrestling fan...no real wrestling fan thinks Roman is the best(Cena maybe, but Reigns not even close).
That is laughable.
How anyone can like such a dull character surprises me.
The only thing special thing about him is his awful on mic skills
Apparently Jakks Pacific had some sort of conference announcing some upcoming figures or the slides were leaked early or something.

Among the many things listed, a 4" "Princess Rosalina" (GOSH DARN IT NOA/JAKKS PACIFIC, if this is real) figure, is listed.

This is all on 4chan for now though so I won't put too much faith in it yet.

They also list a 4" Captain Falcon so if this is real then this is amazing stuff.

Also look at this fantastic Rosalina cosplayer.

That pose is so cute.
Look like she is about to shoot herself right out of the building

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Here is some more of that cosplayer:

Honestly, it's probably the best Rosalina cosplay I've seen.

Also I saw this one too which I thought was a cute and funny idea:

YARN ROSALINA

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Let's see what the rosalina boards a-

oh my.
How about you go back to the Lucario boards and do your job moderating the place. We don't want any damn trouble here.
Here is some more of that cosplayer:

Honestly, it's probably the best Rosalina cosplay I've seen.

Also I saw this one too which I thought was a cute and funny idea:

YARN ROSALINA
I agree. The best Rosalina cosplayer I've seen by far. xD

TriTails

Smash Lord
Since its Rosalina's birthday or whatever, I decide to find a picture of Rosalina on deviantart and I found this. I don't know if you guys saw this already, but I found pretty cute of her, feeling Luma a star bit.
Happy birthday to the Mother of Stars :rosalina:
I saw this once before too. A beautiful pic, but does Luma actually has any visible mouths?

Also, Kirby.

oh my.
Scared the aura outta you, huh?

I drew a Rosalina pic in my computer yesterday, but internet here isn't up yet tho...

Sad, especially since I went through all those mouse 'holds letting go randomly' problem that still persist to this day. As a rookie artist, this problem's gonna hurt.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It's hard to respect someone who presents their onions as facts and criticizes others for what they like (like MTP). It also seems like he has started a cult of senseless hate backed up by illogical reasoning so there's also that.
A cult...really? That man is on drugs or something.
That is laughable.
How anyone can like such a dull character surprises me.
The only thing special thing about him is his awful on mic skills

That pose is so cute.
Look like she is about to shoot herself right out of the building
He's related to The Rock, which is even more special than his horrible mic skills(though I have to admit that he's been improving...slightly)

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
mario123007 mario123007 : The no cannibalism images rule is in response to the image that Tali vas Normandy Tali vas Normandy posted yesterday. It doesn't matter how cartoonish that image was, as any image that depicts human cannibalism is beyond borderline at the SmashBoards.
Oh... that one...

oh my.
What's the matter?
A cult...really? That man is on drugs or something.
Or you can say he's just being crafty, I think his buddies are more terrible but clever than him, kind of weird they often get bothered being mistaken as MTP but still agreed his idea and opinions on video games.

This is a complete sentence.
Make sure your sentence is relevant to the pic...
I saw them and these people are actually supporting him lol I haven't look at the video which I'm not planning to because I can't take him or his videos, seriously. Does he also hate people who likes or neutral in between with hental? If so, he needs serious help.
I think it's his buddies are more terrible than him...

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Oh... that one...

What's the matter?

Or you can say he's just being crafty, I think his buddies are more terrible but clever than him, kind of weird they often get bothered being mistaken as MTP but still agreed his idea and opinions on video games.

Make sure your sentence is relevant to the pic...

I think it's his buddies are more terrible than him...
It's funny cuz I've been saying that the whole time about him.
What world am I living in?

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
What world am I living in?
Calm down, just calm down... I think you start to ask because of the recent video from MTP right? Gosh, this video is even more dumb than his previous videos, no matter whether it's a persona or not. He's saying he's right about Nintendo and we are giving them a pass, why is purchasing Nintendo games and saying good things about Nintendo is autism? Geez, I think he's being addicted to the word "autism" recently. And no, I'm not gonna post his video here.
And I'm also curious why did you give up on maining Rosalina?

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Calm down, just calm down... I think you start to ask because of the recent video from MTP right? Gosh, this video is even more dumb than his previous videos, no matter whether it's a persona or not. He's saying he's right about Nintendo and we are giving them a pass, why is purchasing Nintendo games and saying good things about Nintendo is autism? Geez, I think he's being addicted to the word "autism" recently. And no, I'm not gonna post his video here.
And I'm also curious why did you give up on maining Rosalina?
I didn't even know about him making another video about that, no do I want to see something so...to put it lightly, stupid.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I didn't even know about him making another video about that, no do I want to see something so...to put it lightly, stupid.
I really want to laugh after watching the video. I mean sarcasm laugh. But I end up doing a :glare:expression.

So why did you quit maining Rosalina? Is she too hard to use?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I really want to laugh after watching the video. I mean sarcasm laugh. But I end up doing a :glare:expression.

So why did you quit maining Rosalina? Is she too hard to use?
I still sub her, but over the last few months, I've gotten some weird bond with Pit after playing the series(all 3 games),and ended up using him and Pittoo alot mote than anyother character.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I still sub her, but over the last few months, I've gotten some weird bond with Pit after playing the series(all 3 games),and ended up using him and Pittoo alot mote than anyother character.
Well, I have a bond with Dark Pit too. I even got his amiibo, but I end up still using Rosalina the most.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I will always have a bond with both Rosalina and Mega Man and I will always remain loyal to them.
Don't gimme that sass. I Will find you and lock you in an aura sphere charge.
Sass? What mother****in' sass? What kind of man would have a damn "sass"?

Last edited:

Steam

Smash Hero
I will always have a bond with both Rosalina and Mega Man and I will always remain loyal to them.

Sass? What mother****in' sass? What kind of man would have a damn "sass"?
Anyone can have sass, I have received the sass from you good sir.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Does anyone know where the original image used for this edit came from?

I've seen the version with just her face plenty of times, and that Luma artwork has been on a few things like the facecloth and the 3DS theme, but I haven't seen this full, coloured artwork before. This is a fan made edit of it though (the colours are made more saturated and "bloomy", and that background was added), so I'm wondering where the original comes from.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Well, I have a bond with Dark Pit too. I even got his amiibo, but I end up still using Rosalina the most.
I got a Pit amiibo this year, so far my first and only amiibo(they run out way to fast in Vegas)
The ****ed up world, where everyone loses their minds.
Reminds me of a Nickelodeon without any Turtles, Sponges, or Avatars

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Toadette is cute and I liked her in Captain Toad.

With those screenshots though, I'm still just focused on Rosalina's child-bearing hips. That's always what stick out to me in these Mario Tennis screenshots. Camelot knew exactly what they were doing.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Nintendoeverything.com is VERY finicky with image hosting. Please upload those images onto an image hosting website, such as TinyPic or Imgur.
Okay...
I see you changed your avatar to the Rosalina appear in one of Club Nintendo merch.
Delete them if you want , this is old news anyway. I won't waste time into re-uploading them to Imgur.
My Chrome browser on my phone takes a long time loading those pics..

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Reminds me of a Nickelodeon without any Turtles, Sponges, or Avatars
Or a Disney with literally nothing at all.
Anyone can have sass, I have received the sass from you good sir.
To hell with your "sass" fairy tale world. I ain't going any further with this crap.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
Nintendo revealing leaked characters one by one within days , while playing in the same court , same mode , and within seconds of showcase in the videos.

That's depressing. Guess this wasn't a good season. If i give Mario Tennis Ultra Smash to someone as a holiday gift they would probably give me this face :

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
^I'd be happy enough if I got it as a gift as it means I got it for free and would at least be able to enjoy Rosalina and take cool screenshots and I wouldn't have to feel ashamed or bummed out at spending money on it just for that.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Or a Disney with literally nothing at all.

To hell with your "sass" fairy tale world. I ain't going any further with this crap.
That...sounds worse than a Mario game without Mario, Luigi, or Wario.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
It's also sad that out of all the characters , i guess that only 1 is safe to return , which is Rosalina.

The Sprixie is gonna get cut , Toadette future is uncertain and Dry Bowser ... wouldn't be surprised if he returns too since Lazy Nintendo is Lazy.

That...sounds worse than a Mario game without Mario, Luigi, or Wario.
Dunno , i enjoyed SM64 , Galaxy and 3D world and those lack Wario.

Luigi's Mansion is also great , and Mario is basically not there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom