• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe (Mostly) Everything Wrong with SMBHotS

• Thread starter MarioRayFalconSmash X
  • Start date
M

MarioRayFalconSmash X

Hey, reader. Know anything about Super Mario Bros. Heroes of the Stars? If you don't, I'll tell you the concept. So, Peach and her treasure are with the Shroobs, and their leader, Princess Shroob, has the legendary weapon known as the Dark Star Rod. So, the Heroes of the Stars(Mario,Luigi,Yoshi, and Bowser) have to muster up the seven Star Spirits to create the Star Rod to destroy both the Dark Star Rod and the Princess Shroob herself. It's a good show, but there are three problems I want to mention before I conclude. The first one has to do with the Warp Star(This one is just messed up.) So, Peach is giving Mario access to a legendary transporter known as the Warp Star. As you saw, I said,"giving Mario access" because in the episode, it says he's the only one who can use it, even though Peach is shown using it first. Peach says it's because "he's the kindhearted, brave, and strong hero of the Mushroom Kingdom." WHAT?! SERIOUSLY?! Luigi, Blue and Yellow Toads, Yoshi, they, too, participate in saving you from Bowser. See? It's not that only he has access, it's because you and him have such a romantic relationship that gives you an urge to grant him with the Warp Star. My second reason is the series' use of food(It's very improper.) Food is an irresistible element in the SMBHotS series. I can bet you, every main character(except the ones like Peach or Princess Shroob) has eaten some food in the series. Seriously? People like Mario and Bowser shouldn't be eating like that. I mean, those two are already fat. In one episode, Bowser ate 35 burgers! This has got to stop. And, the final reason, the character traits. This reason is truly severe in the SMBHotS series. Mario is basically what you get when you search up concubine addicted video game character with attitude problems on the Internet(Figurative language), The Luigi is basically just the concubine addict's brother with a fear of arguably everything, Yoshi's okay, but Bowser nothing but a big, fat, agressive reptilian eating machine. And they say SMG4 is worse.

Please note that everything in this paragraph are just MY OPINIONS:surprised:. Do not go to the comments and start fretting. Any violators will be ignored. If you object to this, please comment what you think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom