• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most satisfying move to land?

Most satisfying move to land?

• Warlock Punch (reg or reverse)

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Down + B Spike

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Up Tilt

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • D-air

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Side + B

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters

DarkLink42nd

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1006-0337-1564
Supporters of this big lug of a Demon King, gather round and let us put to rest: What move is the most satisfying to land in a match. Could it be a Wizard Foot spike? Perhaps the glorious Reverse Warlock punch? The choices are yours and yours alone.

Theosmeo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LastOfTheM
3DS FC
0576-7286-5643
Hell drop imo
Yeah probably landing a fully charged hell drop. That sweet electric, darkness, and flame effect combined with the crisp 47% and semi spike angle. Oh, and those 14 frames of hit lag... MMMMMM.

It's a shame I don't see people do it more in tournament

free33

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Intelctmeatbal
hitting anything off of a ledge cancelled wizard's foot. makes me feel like "oooh i got trix!"

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Hitting somebody with an up tilt feels great, especially after a shield break.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
I was kidding lol I hate that move

Maybe ganoncides

Twoyears

Smash Cadet
Probably reverse uair in how anti-climactic it is. It just sort of taps them offstage and they die.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Usmash or Dair for me.
Often when they don't kill, you know that you'll be able to land a garantueed follow-up and do around 35% damage altogeher.

And when they do kill, it's nice when its a low% Spike(dair) or low% Star KO(Sweetspot Usmash).

LuffyLink

Smash Apprentice
KOing with a dair is so satisfying, especially because of the sound it does when you land it.
Ganoncides are really fun too.

Blobface

Smash Lord
NNID
everyone1 (Bob)
3DS FC
3454-0482-6740
Believe it or not, I'm really starting to like landing Dark Dive offstage.

The way that nice long electrocution animation lets them drink in how screwed they are is priceless.

Litany

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Brushfire11
Switch FC
SW-6201-5293-0444
Believe it or not, I'm really starting to like landing Dark Dive offstage.

The way that nice long electrocution animation lets them drink in how screwed they are is priceless.
I like using Dark Dive offstage as well; until I realize that they're not anywhere over 100% and they don't get KO'd...

JackyT

Smash Rookie
NNID
jackyturbo
I voted for up tilt. The one i most rarely land is the down B spike though

1FC0

Smash Lord
today on fg i dair spiked a link but he barely had any damage so right before dying he could use B^ but i was falling towards him and dair spiked him again and it was neat to get a double spike but i voted warlock punch cuz its kool and it dun afraid of anyhting

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
For me it's gotta be Up-Tilt. The delicious shieldbreak followed up by the crunch of a reverse Warlock Punch can easily quench one's thirst for kills. Especially against a character we've got trouble to deal with.

WolfmanDeerek

Smash Cadet
Fair is the most satisfying move to land. It starts with the flame choke and converts into a tech chase. The moment you know they are going to do a get up attack you short hop Fair and take their stock... along with their soul.

I think Fair in general is an under utilized tool. At least on FG it is.

Recently it's become my favorite weapon.

Top Bottom