• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most hated SSE enemy

TheKalmarKing

Smash Apprentice
The kissing turnips and the bucket robots. How do they thought it was good non-frustrating enemies I'll never know.

D

Deleted member

I hated Bucculus (plant kisser), Armight (annoying entrance) and Floow(regenerate health)

ManateeBros

Smash Rookie
who ever i play with.... they find it funny to troll me as much as possible in game or irl while playing

but i dont like the kissing ones at all

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
Giant Diddy Kong on Intense mode. One attack is nearly able to knock you off the screen.

Player 2. Teleports...

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Most Hated Enemies? Hard to choose from. There's... Armank, Armight, Autolance, Bucculus, Buckot, Bytan, Feyesh Floow, Gamyga, Greap, Mite, Nanagog, Roader, Ticken, Every Primid but the Normal and Fire variety, and lastly the R.O.B. Blasters and Launchers.

Yeah... Almost every enemy has been cheap at one point or another.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Most Hated Enemies? Hard to choose from. There's... Armank, Armight, Autolance, Bucculus, Buckot, Bytan, Feyesh Floow, Gamyga, Greap, Mite, Nanagog, Roader, Ticken, Every Primid but the Normal and Fire variety, and lastly the R.O.B. Blasters and Launchers.

Yeah... Almost every enemy has been cheap at one point or another.
It depends on where they're placed really. The Glice on the Summit, That one Greap in the Halberd, and some enemies are just annoying no matter where they are.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
I used to hate them the most two,

But not only did other enemies overshadow it in terms of hatred, I learned that they die quickly upon spamming smashes.

D

Deleted member

I also hated glice. They keep you frozen which allows enemies to brutally hit you.

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
I have a BIG list not that they kill me a lot but they are annoying. I will do it in a list in order
  1. floow. sooo hard to kill
  2. mite. too much knockback and too many of them
  3. gamyga. those lasers are so annoying in hard difficulties
  4. roader. where do they come from? they were born to surprise
  5. trowlon. goin under and goin up... do I need say more?
  6. buckot. you jumping to kill me? why don't you have some nice hot metal to help you on your travels
  7. glice. now you freeze me and wait for me to fall and then you freeze me before I even get a chance
list of all subspace enemies

HeavySmashGuy

Smash Cadet
NNID
HeavyBrawlsGuy
3DS FC
1977-1276-9162
Greaps, Armights, Autolances, and those giant copy machines with the dragon heads all send me flying.
Buckots drop spare oil and solid ammonia on you.
Bytans' replication ability just ticks me off, especially the big ones.
Tabuu himself, cause, well, he's the final boss.

Konky Dong

Smash Rookie
Those ****ing Armights and Autolances.
The Armights have stupid range and that pompous laugh they do is worse than Sonic's taunts.
And the Lances don't flinch, have tons of health, and attack like instantly.
Also the false princesses on Intense.
Actually, every enemy on Intense.
Is that cheating?

Okay then. But seriously, **** them turnips.
Actually, I've found that Bucculuses (Bucculi?) are pretty easy to deal with if you learn to hit them from above when they pop out. And if they latch onto you, they drop a Maxim Tomato if their purple dealie is full, so as long as you shake them off before they do 50% damage, you get healed overall. Really helped me out in the Lake on Intense.

Last edited:

BlushFactory

Smash Cadet
Boss: Tabuu. the number of one hit ko's he can do and how stupid they are to avoid.

Basic enemy: Bucket, Armknight

Last edited:

ChibiChan12

Smash Cadet
Well, unfortunately, I can't remember the name, but it's probably the thing that's in the ground but when you get near it, it comes out of the ground and starts to kiss you which racks up damage. Those things made me so mad. :laugh: Haha.

Thundertron

Smash Rookie
Standard enimies: Floow, Rototurrets and Bytans. Bosses: Galleom, Taboo and Meta Ridley.

Top Bottom