• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most hated SSE enemy

AceAttacker

Smash Cadet
I forget the name of it, but it's the thing that pops out of the ground that has a head and yellow segments of it's body. It's really tall and shoots lasers at you unless you hit it's head.

Adler

Smash Apprentice
Those round things which dublicate themselves (which the name slips me).

There was one, in two seconds there's ten of them.
They're not all that difficult to beat, just annoying.

And of course that thing which hides in the ground before jumping out and kissing you.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Those round things which dublicate themselves (which the name slips me).

There was one, in two seconds there's ten of them.
They're not all that difficult to beat, just annoying.

And of course that thing which hides in the ground before jumping out and kissing you.
1st: bytan.

I forget the 2nd name i know its a dumb ghost

i hate that doo doo face enemy too

Joe Cool

Smash Rookie
Mites, and those things on the yellow stands that shoot lasers...I forgot what they're called. It's fun knocking off every single stand with a Falcon Punch though.

iamdbf

Smash Rookie
The kissing plants are bucculs, the thing that pop's out and shoots lazers is a gamygya, and the things on strings are called puppets. or is it purpets? watev. I, for one, hate the autolance. On intense it almost always kills you. And as far as getting trophies of guys, the armank is TORTURE!

Lazy Penguin

Smash Rookie
I forget the name of it, but it's the thing that pops out of the ground that has a head and yellow segments of it's body. It's really tall and shoots lasers at you unless you hit it's head.
I agree with AceAttacker. Those things are really tough for me to beat. :dizzy: I'm not that good, though. :laugh:

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
I've never really thought of the SSE enemies being hard, but I guess the most annoying would be those flying carpet things that can rise you up to the top blast line.

It's not that they've flown me up there alot of times, it just disorients my character's movement trying to pass an obstacle.

F41R

Smash Rookie
Most hated enemy for me is the Armank. Not only does that thing proceed to kill me repeatedly on Intense, but I could never get a god**** trophy of it (I did eventually, but it took multiple tries to get it).

You mean the Gamyga? I've never had a problem with that thing other then it randomly firing those stupid lasers. Again, killing-wise, its just a minor annoyance (just destroy the bases).

Edit: Maybe the Roturret, Shaydas, and the Floow as well. Does the Jyk count, too?

Edit2: Oh, bosses too? Okay, my most hated boss has to be Galleom. Freaking robot-monkey thing always murdered me on Intense while I was trying to collect his trophy :mad:

BurnBurn

Smash Apprentice
Floow

It didnt help when I was surrounded by spikes, and the Floow's attack could KO me easily.

Arcade

Smash Ace
It's so hard to choose just one. Those tiny stick figures... the spherical elemental things that rotate around platforms like Hotheads and freeze, shock, or flame you... the flying carpets... the things with two swords that laugh at you as they appear... the Flow... the tank with the helmet you have to knock off before you can kill it...

None are particularly challenging, just really annoying.

abhishekh

Smash Journeyman
Portals.

Those buckets with helicopters.

The flying things with the two marth-swords that laugh at you.

Auto-lance (they ALWAYS kill me on intense)

Those things that come in Ice, Fire and Electric that circle around a platform. Especially the ice ones that keep you perma frozen sometimes.

Floow. They're not so bad, but still annoying to kill.

Kissing plants. I think they're called succubus or something.

Mites.

Jyks I guess, just cos they're actually classified as an enemy and because you can't kill them :/

Gamygas or whatever.

One of the ROBs always managed to kill me on intense, forget which one.

Those wheelie things (they look like that thing from the Kirby games). They come out of nowhere and kill me in one hit.

Gamer10

Smash Rookie
The Floow, those guys with swords, and those eyeball things.

All of them try to murder me.

UberMario

Smash Master
Nagagog. The super armor pause when you've hit him with a weak hit is, like, five seconds, and he can do it twice. 0_o

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Mites lmao

What I hate is the flying puppet. It can hit you anywhere its so gay <__<. Fight one is just about alright but when they come in swarms, man that thing is ****.

Meta_Knight_777

Smash Apprentice
GOD I HATE ROADERS!! They ALWAYS ride in and KO me at the least expected moments. I hate Glice. Stupid fast, long freezes... Greaps in tight areas are also annoying. Once I was cornered by two of them and they both spammed their multi-hitting scythe attack. I stayed at about 999% for a few minutes, THEN one of them finally killed me with the more common overhead scythe attack. (Pretty hard to avoid when your cornered!)
As for bosses... Gotta be Intense Mode Galleom. ALMOST every move he has is an instant kill.

Top Bottom