• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

most hated character

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Don't you mean the original 12? There was 12 characters in Ssb64.
The eight at the start were
mario, link, dk, samus, pika, yoshi, fox, and kirby.
The four unlockable were
Capt. Falcon, Luigi, Ness, and Jiggs.

BTW, i hate fighting Diddy and Peach.
Ackk you're right. My bad. :laugh:

DDM

Smash Journeyman
My main always takes a pounding in these kind of threads. I guess if I didn't main Sonic, he'd piss me off too.

(general permission granted for anyone who'd like to sig that)

What everyone else finds annoying about Sonic, we've grown to love. The speed. The "death by 1000 needles" style. The "Come on, step it up!". And yes, the "You're too slow!".

As for me, I loathe Pit. I'll save you the time and call "pot and kettle" on myself, but the side-B, the "nice try", the "You can't defeat me!", just grates on me. He needs a good beating.

Zeruel21

Smash Journeyman
Olimar. Not only does he have highly deceptive range if you forget his Pikmin, but he also has way too many attack variations due to the Pikmin types. It tends to make me wonder what a given attack will do to me, if he quickly switches Pikmin and I was planning for something else.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Marth.
Game and Watch.
Olimar.

Other than that, I don't mind any other characters.

matt4300

Smash Ace
PIKACHUUU!!!! @o@ why does a char thats so small and fast get such a ridiculous kill move/edgeguard (thunder) and why do his smashes do so much damage and kill so early...

kirby... Fsmash is way too good.... and he does more damage than a char like him should do.

olimar... we all know why

jiggz... soooo boring... fair, bair, nair, rest attempt, rinse repeat

wario. Why the **** does his fsmash have superarmor? It doesnt need it... it just make it idiot proof

Rob!!!!! just rob >_>

luigi.... if you play Brawl+ you would know why.

Btw all of this is brawl+ and to a lesser extent brawl. Rob isnet annoying in brawl+. Luigi, Pika, and Kirby are complete basterds in Brawl+ though.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
Master Hand. he is literally invincible when you fight/play as him. oh, who cares, at least you get to fight/play as Master Hand.

LuLLo

Smash Ace
I don't really HATE characters, but I do have characters whom I will NEVER EVER play as, like DK, Yoshi, G&W, Wario and Peach.

And Snake deserved to be in imo, just like Sonic. (Yes MGS fan)

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Lucario.

You're telling me that after all the work I spent getting towards you and going through your aura bull****, I get a powerful hit in and you LIVE and come back STRONGER? No, **** that. **** you.

Nanaki

Smash Lord
Lucario.

You're telling me that after all the work I spent getting towards you and going through your aura bull****, I get a powerful hit in and you LIVE and come back STRONGER? No, **** that. **** you.
Turns out Lucario isn't a pokemon, he's actually a Saiyan. But Sonic stole his final smash.

I'm going to put my vote in for Olimar, Marth, and Game & Watch. I hate the way Lucas looks, but he's actually a pretty cool character.

Even though I somewhat like him, Wolf doesn't really deserve to be in Brawl IMO. Ridley as a playable character would've been way more deserving.

Liquid-117

Smash Apprentice
Sonic the Crackhog, just hate him so much:mad: his moves are all just so cheap and annoying .

Kamikaze*

Smash Ace
Olimar. Not only does he have highly deceptive range if you forget his Pikmin, but he also has way too many attack variations due to the Pikmin types. It tends to make me wonder what a given attack will do to me, if he quickly switches Pikmin and I was planning for something else.
It's like the devs meant to make him impossible to hit. Seriously.

Moozle

Smash Champion
I have to agree; Olimar is a widespread pain. He one of the most campy characters in the game, which is a style in and of itself is hated my tons of people. Also, a lot of people I know hate playing Zelda and G&W.

Super_ness

Smash Journeyman
Sonic! Argh!! I hate that blue ...THING!! When he say "You're too slow!" I just wanna PK Flash him to oblivion! I always love when Sonic kills someone, does his taunt, and than I hit a home run with the sucker!

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Ike...

Every time you get hit you feel like you have been *****...

Pubik Vengeance

Smash Journeyman
Besides the anti-sematism towards jigglypuff this thread is dead on, i fukking loathe snake, he is so easy to be good with... His moves are too strong, he keeps coming back, his dash attack is even good it's just ridiculous! but i won't ever pick him!! he is not fun! he is so serious, this is smash bros. not capcom vs. snk chill the F out snake!
First of all it is antisemitism.

Second of all, lolwut?

Tmathh

Smash Rookie
Olimar hands down...thous stiuped ****ing pikimin....and pit sucks too

urdailywater

Smash Hero
I've been wanting rid of Jigglypuff for years....I also really don't like Ness or Lucas
No way man. Ness has to stay. Mother 1 + 2 rep. Gotta keep it.

Jiggs is apparently popular in Japan, and for a short in America too due to the anime. And she's one of the original 12. She has to stay. And as a secret character.

I can somewhat agree with Lucas. But my main concern is Olimar.
He was a cool idea.. but not deserving of Brawl.

..okay, maybe he was, but make him less annoying.

If anything Triple D. A disgrace to all penguins. :mad:

noradseven

Smash Lord
Ice climbers, their entire game revolves around infintes and otherwise they arn't even that amazing, olimar, pit, and lucario are up there though.

I don't get all the sonic hate.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Falco has quite possibly the stupidest metagame out there. Stupider than Marth's, even.

Top Bottom