• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Hated Character to Fight - Be Civil

Xquirtle

Smash Journeyman
ok how do you hate mii brawler there is no move to spam exept for suplex but if thats an issue than you should put Incineroar on the list
The Miis just annoy me by default and they are basically customize your B button spam strat. I once ran into a mii brawler that used nothing but head on assualt and some shielding and dodging (i think i was playing peach, who im very bad at, so it was probably around 2 mil gsp). It was on battlefield so he just lost to the platforms for free, but like that was his plan. Never adapted or anything.

In just browsing the mii abilities to refresh, basically all of these are spammable against 'bad' players. and I'm not saying that any of these strategies are actually good, but the characters that i listed sort of lend themselves to annoying strategies. You're right that I could include Incin. I thought about it and drew the line conservatively since hes sort of moderate and not that popular. Edit: oh and Incin doesn't actually specifically annoy me. He can be fun to play against

Last edited:

PhantomShab

Smash Lord
User was warned for this post; one-word spam
that is and always will be :ultpiranha: since the moment he was announced!
the hatred was to big that i even refused to get him for free and now i still don't want him on my roster :p
but when i beat him online it makes me happy and satisfied though lol
Based.

J.I.L

Banned via Administration
All of the links, Samus, Ness, Bowser, Zelda, Snake, Sonic, Dedede, OmegaLulimar, Rob, Villager, MegaLulMan, D Simon/Richter, Krool, Isabelle, Joker, all of the miis

I can't stand all of the characters that are spammed online and, more likely than not, include the player trying to abuse some sort of obnoxious play style that is more or less "dishonest". What i mean by dishonest is that its cheese specific to online play.... So you're basically practicing against cheese that doesn't work offline for a variety of reasons. Not to say that there aren't players online that are great opponents, but when I run into a Link, my first assumption is that hes going to try to camp me on FD for 7 minutes straight. Sometimes you get one that is genuinely good... sometimes you get the turd variant that results in a boring and annoying match.
I agree with most of those character. Samus, bowser, snake, sonic, main link, olimar, rob megaman, ricther, isabelle (kinda) and gunner miis are all disgusting players online. I'd also agree with ness too if he wasnt one of my mains. He's disgustingly cheap, I basicallly only use 3 moves with ness (4 including his up B to get on his ledge. I don't even know how to aim that thing during battle), back throw, Pk spam and jump tilt attaks and that gets me into low elite smash level.

And dude, those playstyles do work offline. If they can get far in elite smash, they are probably good players. Heck, getting into elite means you're an top 5% player in all of online. That means something.

Yung Nikey

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 5399-5236-5207
:ultisabelle: - Not that I generally have a hard time against Isabelle, but the fact that when I do lose, I've lost to a cute little canonically non-combatant dog with a fishing rod and a pico pico hammer

Xquirtle

Smash Journeyman
I agree with most of those character. Samus, bowser, snake, sonic, main link, olimar, rob megaman, ricther, isabelle (kinda) and gunner miis are all disgusting players online. I'd also agree with ness too if he wasnt one of my mains. He's disgustingly cheap, I basicallly only use 3 moves with ness (4 including his up B to get on his ledge. I don't even know how to aim that thing during battle), back throw, Pk spam and jump tilt attaks and that gets me into low elite smash level.

And dude, those playstyles do work offline. If they can get far in elite smash, they are probably good players. Heck, getting into elite means you're an top 5% player in all of online. That means something.
i agree that they work offline to an extent, just not as well. and that kind of combines with certain characters being a lot worse online. but, if you want to generalize it, all of those characters can be total cheese lords offline as well. I just feel like i can actually parry their projectiles and work around their spam more consistently

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
I hate fighting wolf, his nair like most sexkicks come out fast and the hitbox lingers for a while. Whenever I try to challenge it with Pit's Nair I always lose out to it, leading to my opponent spamming Nair short hops.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
As a :ultrobin: main, my least favorite characters to fight would have to be :ultsimon::ultrichter::ultmegaman:. Their playstyle is entirely based around their projectiles. Robin's playstyle is also based around his projectiles, but he's got a durability limit. So it just comes down to "who can outspam the other", and Robin's at a disadvantage since his attacks have a durability limit. Most of his attacks can get canceled out, which is a total waste of resources. When I'm not fighting them in this matchup, I think they're very interesting and fun characters to watch, but when I AM fighting them, they're my worst enemy.

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
I find Snake more annoying than any the Belmonts. Megaman and Snake are equally toxic. I'm a zoner so I prefer my opponent come to me not the other way around, I hate approaching

XiviBobo

Smash Rookie
For me it's :ultrichter::ultsimon::ultsnake::ultvillager::ultisabelle::ultolimar::ultduckhunt::ultbowserjr::ultkingdedede: . All are generally boring to play against imo. But for all of them besides :ultolimar:, it's more about their specials. They're all fair and can be hype at rare times, but I can't help but yawn when I play against one or see someone playing one of them in a tournament. It's probably mostly because I prefer aggressive game play though

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
I agree with most of those character. Samus, BOWSER, snake, sonic, main link, olimar, rob megaman, ricther, isabelle (kinda) and gunner miis are all disgusting players online.
What is wrong with Bowser mains online ? Are there spammy main here ? I don't have Online service, so I would like to know. So bad they disrespect my main :( ...

Kiligar

Smash Journeyman
BOTW Link, because it feels like you’re playing a bot when you fight a tryhard one. Link player: I’m making big brain plays, I’m outplaying my opponent, I’m amazing at the game! Me: I’m getting hard camped and getting killed by point blank boomerang in sudden death. Blow yourself into the blast zone a little more please.
Also Nair is dumb.
EDIT: Can’t forget N*SS. Sorry for the language but that demonic child is a stain on the game. His aerial drift, aerial speed and disjointed hitboxes are ridiculous. I have four jumps and a defensive down Special, and still often get frame trapped. PK fire is annoying, particularly in the air, but not impossible to handle. Also, people doubting that character because of his recovery is silly, he just double jumps with a huge disjointed Fair on stage, or quickly spins thunder and approaches the stage with a hitbox that will kill you. Yes it can be reflected, but getting the opportunity to do so is difficult. N**S is not fun to fight. I do not like him, nor do I admire his mains. Please remove from the game Sakurai.

Last edited:

J.I.L

What is wrong with Bowser mains online ? Are there spammy main here ? I don't have Online service, so I would like to know. So bad they disrespect my main :( ...
I have to slightly adjust my play style because the game decided he can tank jab attacks like nothing. He’s really quick and has a habit of just straight up canceling my own attacks so he can do his. I like I do a move first, he does a move right after... my move just get canceled and his move hits me. Stupid stuff like that, but it’s becoming less and less a big deal. I just stay away from him and long projectiles at him. It’s suicide trying to fight bowser straight up.

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
I have to slightly adjust my play style because the game decided he can tank jab attacks like nothing. He’s really quick and has a habit of just straight up canceling my own attacks so he can do his. I like I do a move first, he does a move right after... my move just get canceled and his move hits me. Stupid stuff like that, but it’s becoming less and less a big deal. I just stay away from him and long projectiles at him. It’s suicide trying to fight bowser straight up.
Actually, he's combo-food, so you need to approach him. Read his attacks, and you can punish hard. Especially if he tries to recover. His attacks have lag, profit from it. And enjoy the game ;) !

J.I.L

Actually, he's combo-food, so you need to approach him. Read his attacks, and you can punish hard. Especially if he tries to recover. His attacks have lag, profit from it. And enjoy the game ;) !
I don’t do combos.

FartyParty

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7316-5581-8026
My most hated character has always been, since Smash 64, and always will be...Pikachu!

**** that goddamn electric rat!!

And specific to SSBU, I really hate fighting Ivysaur. I have yet to find good ways to deal with Ivysaur no matter which character I play. Even less-skilled PT mains kinda crush me when Ivysaur comes out. Thank god Ivy isn't a standalone Pokemon in the game.

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
My most hated character has always been, since Smash 64, and always will be...Pikachu!

**** that goddamn electric rat!!

And specific to SSBU, I really hate fighting Ivysaur. I have yet to find good ways to deal with Ivysaur no matter which character I play. Even less-skilled PT mains kinda crush me when Ivysaur comes out. Thank god Ivy isn't a standalone Pokemon in the game.
Why don't you like Pikachu ? It's cute !

Loochietoochie

Smash Rookie
little mac. He’s just badly designed. His ground game is too good for any character to challenge him so you just play this boring bait game and wait for the Mac player to mess up so you can throw him off stage. He’s got an unblockable comeback ability. He also isn’t that fun to play as well since most players just camp you out and wait for your mistakes. Dumb character in general

Last edited:

FartyParty

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7316-5581-8026
Why don't you like Pikachu ? It's cute !
My hatred of Pikachu doesn't originate with Smash. I've hated Pikachu since the Pokemon cartoon first hit the U.S. when I was in like 5th or 6th grade. I hate hearing it say it's name over and over again in that annoying hyper-cutesy voice. "Pika! Pika! Pi! Pikachu!" over and over endlessly. Just make it stop please. And everyone else loves Pikachu which makes me hate it more. And specific to Smash, I hate that Pikachu has been so good in every Smash Game. Never anything less than the low-end of high tier. Pikachu mains have never known what it's like for their favorite character to be even mediocre, let alone low-tier. And I have so many memories of losing to friends playing Pikachu in Smash 64. So **** Pikachu. I would erase the entire character from history if I could.

Last edited:

Coolboy

Smash Journeyman
User was warned for this post; one-liner spam
My hatred of Pikachu doesn't originate with Smash. I've hated Pikachu since the Pokemon cartoon first hit the U.S. when I was in like 5th or 6th grade. I hate hearing it say it's name over and over again in that annoying hyper-cutesy voice. "Pika! Pika! Pi! Pikachu!" over and over endlessly. Just make it stop please. And everyone else loves Pikachu which makes me hate it more. And specific to Smash, I hate that Pikachu has been so good in every Smash Game. Never anything less than the low-end of high tier. Pikachu mains have never known what it's like for their favorite character to be even mediocre, let alone low-tier. And I have so many memories of losing to friends playing Pikachu in Smash 64. So **** Pikachu. I would erase the entire character from history if I could.
oh my...o.o

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
Dude, Pikachu wasn't so great in Brawl if I remember correctly. Otherwise, that's your life, do what you want, but you do know it's the same for other Pokemons saying their name repetively, right ?

Blackwolf666

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5000-4278-5177
what I hate fighting against most is when people spam 1-3 moves the entire match. So... :ultike::ultness::ultsnake::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultlucas::ultyoshi:. Only when they spam... even if I win I find the experience just feels aggravating.

Nacho Cheese

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
3116 4060 1355
Be honest.

There's always the one character that you just despise seeing. Wether it's just a character that annoys you, a bad MU, or just a character you can't get around, there's always that one character.

for me :
:ultyoshi: - I really hate this character. He can be so cheap and annoying, it's frustrating. The fact that people who are absolutely awful at the game can abuse a few moves and just win really grinds my gears.
yeah i think yoshi can be stupid sometimes and especially on laggy internet.

FartyParty

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7316-5581-8026
Dude, Pikachu wasn't so great in Brawl if I remember correctly. Otherwise, that's your life, do what you want, but you do know it's the same for other Pokemons saying their name repetively, right ?
But their voices don't annoy me the same way Pikachu's does. The other Pokemon voices range from liking to tolerating for me, at least the ones in Smash.

Just accept that I have a deep-seated dislike of Pikachu from childhood and it will never go away.

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
But their voices don't annoy me the same way Pikachu's does. The other Pokemon voices range from liking to tolerating for me, at least the ones in Smash.

Just accept that I have a deep-seated dislike of Pikachu from childhood and it will never go away.
I accept it, I mean it's your life, but I just wanted to let you know that.
But really, erase it from the entire existence if you could ? I like Pikachu :( ...

For me, I don't have any characters I hate. Cloud or Bayo in Sm4sh, but in Ultimate, I'm okay with everyone.

Love Tap

Smash Cadet
1) Samus. I can beat most of them but none of the matchups are fun, even if I win. They're just exasperating and annoying. She fills the charge shot ridiculously fast and I hate constantly playing with anxiety about when and where she's going to fire it. Forward air spam is also hard (not impossible, just hard) to punish.

2) Ness. Again, I can beat most Ness's but if I'm going up against one as good as me I just want to throw the match. One of the few MU's where I feel pretty helpless.

3) Villager/Isabelle: Probably the campiest characters in the game. Villager the more annoying one of the two, freaking spamming slingshot and hiding behind a tree the whole game.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Pikachu was actually pretty great in Brawl. He didn't have godly frame data or anything but he could chainthrow a lot of characters to death percent.

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
Pikachu was actually pretty great in Brawl. He didn't have godly frame data or anything but he could chainthrow a lot of characters to death percent.
Really ? Okay then, since I didn't played Brawl competitively, I guess I couldn't know.

Baddest bih

Smash Cadet
I know a lot of people won’t agree with me, but I’ll have to say bayonetta. Even thought she isn’t that great in this game, I just hate combo based characters and it just makes the experience unfun for me. The reason I play smash is to get away of traditional combo based fighting games but whenever I play against a bayonetta I just get comboed for ages and it’s really unfun, especially if I’m a heavy

Yoshi_smash

Smash Apprentice
Pikachu is my 2nd-favorite character in Smash and 2nd-favorite video game character overall. I find nothing wrong with him/her. :ultpikachu:

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
I know a lot of people won’t agree with me, but I’ll have to say bayonetta. Even thought she isn’t that great in this game, I just hate combo based characters and it just makes the experience unfun for me. The reason I play smash is to get away of traditional combo based fighting games but whenever I play against a bayonetta I just get comboed for ages and it’s really unfun, especially if I’m a heavy
Yeah, I'd probably say if you got good at SDI-ing out of her attacks, she'd probably not be your least favorite any longer, because you can escape a majority of her combos, even as a heavy. When I play heavies, I hate Pikachu and Pichu a ton more, their combos are pretty deadly and harder to escape.

D

Deleted member

I tend to have trouble against Sonic and Captain Falcon.

Most of the people I’ve fought who used them react too fast for my pace with their attacks and dodges.

It’s something that I can overcome with time doh.

Crucible

Smash Apprentice
NNID
4evrsmash
So many to choose from but I’ll make a top 3. Sonic may not be as annoying as smash 4 but my goodness he can still crack my top 3. Ness/Lucas as well. Not sure how PK freeze is a fair move. And lastly we can throw in Olimar #thankyou3.1tho

Eyebrows

Smash Rookie
My top 3:
:ultroy::ultsnake::ultwolf:
Roy’s super fast, and fsmash comes out way too fast
Snake is self explanatory
Wolf is all sweaty tryhards who just aren’t any fun

Yung Nikey

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 5399-5236-5207
As a :ultrobin: main, my least favorite characters to fight would have to be :ultsimon::ultrichter::ultmegaman:. Their playstyle is entirely based around their projectiles. Robin's playstyle is also based around his projectiles, but he's got a durability limit. So it just comes down to "who can outspam the other", and Robin's at a disadvantage since his attacks have a durability limit. Most of his attacks can get canceled out, which is a total waste of resources. When I'm not fighting them in this matchup, I think they're very interesting and fun characters to watch, but when I AM fighting them, they're my worst enemy.
Never actually thought about this kind of MU that must be rough, hope you have a counterpick for them

Boo_Destroyer

Smash Journeyman
So let's avoid getting off topic here. I don't like arguing with fools, so I'll sum up everything in this post. After that, you can rant in the shower alone if you'd like.

I did read those articles, but you clearly don't care. I guess that's what you have to expect from someone who refuses to see the other argument.

Claiming Sakurai was biased is one of my most hated arguments. There is no proof, evidence, or sliver of a reason to believe he was. Find me evidence that undeniably suggests Sakurai was totally biased in the story writing of SSE, first of all. Then, find me evidence that undeniably suggests that Sakurai was biased in the creation of World of Light, which barely has a story to begin with (fun fact: the opening cutscene is the only one Kirby appears in. Other characters are the focus of the rest).

Then, explain to me your binary caveman logic. "Me think Sakurai biased. Y? 'Cuz Kirby is hero." Here's what I see. If Kirby is the hero, Sakurai was biased: no question about it. Nope, undeniable, totally logical. We're just going to ignore the important roles every other fighter had in SSE and focus on Kirby. Pit saving the day to help the Mario and Kirby after the first bomb goes off? Never happened. Ness sacrificing his life to save Lucas? Who cares? Snake offering critical help toward the rescuing of the Halberd? Whatever. Samus saving Pikachu from torture? What the hell. Link and Mario going toe to toe after a misunderstanding of princesses? Bah, humbug. Fox and Falco saving Diddy Kong from Rayquaza and joining the effort? Irrelevant. Captain Falcon rescuing Olimar and single handedly taking down a giant R.O.B.? Bleh. R.O.B. being arguably the most important character in the story by becoming the Ancient Minister and then betraying its master? Nope. The story focused on Kirby characters at one point, therefore, Sakurai was biased in his decision making.

I've given you every piece of evidence you asked for. You refuse to recognize it because you can't accept that the other argument is logical. Kirby can survive Galeem's beams by traveling faster than light. That is also fact. So can Sonic. And Samus. And Mario. And probably at least half a dozen other characters in the game. Hell, Palutena and Bayonetta could survive by merely existing. So the devs had to narrow things down. Somehow, they decided that Kirby, Palutena, and Bayonetta were the only ones capable of not being engulfed by Galeem's attack. This meant that in some way, each of these characters needed a way to be able to travel or escape in the ten seconds they had, and accelerate past the speed of light within another thirty seconds. Sonic and Mario had no means of escaping the planet on foot. Samus' ship was nowhere near, and unseen in the cutscene. Captain Falcon tried to use the Blue Falcon to escape, but it took him too long to get in the vehicle--let's assume the same scenario would have been upon Samus as well. And, as evidenced by Falco, he didn't have enough time to accelerate to a speed fast enough to escape. The whole attack took place in seconds. Even the Pits were helpless to avoid the attack. However, Kirby can summon a warp star at will, that is fact. And we know it can accelerate to the speed of light in seconds, that is also fact. So it is reasonable that he could escape the beams faster than anyone else.

Another fun fact: Just before the attack, Shulk has a vision and sees the attack, and then turns around to warn someone who's eye level is apparently around the same height as most people's knees. This is probably Kirby. In other words, he probably warned Kirby of the attack, knowing that A). He was the only one capable of escaping in the small amount of time the attack took place, and B) he was the only one strong enough to defeat the spirits, bosses, and recuse the fighters.

Outside of story, from a gameplay perspective, the devs wanted the survivor to be easy to play so everyone would have an easy footing form the beginning. Ultimate was one of the Switch's crown jewels, so many new players would be coming to World of Light. They needed an easy enough fighter to let people toy around with in the beginning. Mario is easy to pick up, but there's no way he could have escaped the attack. Sonic and Captain falcon have very limited movement options and require a lot of focus, so they wouldn't have been the best choices to hand to a brand new player. A zoner like Samus would also be more complicated for new players, and they'd probably be tempted to spam projectiles up until a difficult spirit comes in there way and they don't know what to do. Kirby however, is arguably one of the easiest characters to pick up. He's simple and doesn't require months of learning to master. I'd bet a lot of money that's the reason why they toned down so many of Kirby's moveset (R.I.P. Smash 4 dash attack): to make him simpler for newer players.

But it doesn't matter why or how they chose Kirby to be the only survivor. There is still zero, zip, nada physical evidence that Sakurai was biased in his decision making. He explained why Kirby survived and you're just going to have to accept that. So what if he owns Kirby? He's never been biased toward the series before, why now? Mario has the most fighters, is he biased toward Mario? Fire Emblem got a lot of leg room recently, is he biased toward FE? Pokemon has so much representation in the game, is he biased toward Pokemon? Zelda and Castlevania got huge portions of World of Light devoted toward them, is he biased toward Zelda and Castlevania? Joker got a ton of extra features in his contruction, is he biased toward Persona 5? Considering how narrow the representation of Kirby content is in Smash, I'd say it's more likely he's biased against the series, not toward it. Besides, he left HAL sixteen years ago, before SSE was even a thing, out of frustration. He has had little to no input in the Kirby series since then.

Your proposition that he was biased when Kirby was named the survivor is pure speculation. You know nothing as a fact. There is zero reason to believe that any bias at all was made when the story was written--not that there was much of a story at all. And so what if he was biased (even though he clearly wasn't)? Who cares? What are you going to do, sue him in court? Protest in the streets? Demonize him or insult him? Nobody except you on this forum I have seen has a problem with the story writing. It's literally just character placement in a video game get over it.

But wait.... @Crystanium has the power to read minds!? Whoah! Let's defenestrate logic--they clearly know that Sakurai was biased when Kirby was made the survivor. How do they know? A mystery it is! But clearly, without any evidence, logic, proof, or reasoning, they absolutely, unquestionably, undeniably know that Sakurai is a biased man who cares nothing except promoting a franchise he left out of frustration sixteen years ago! O great humble mind reader, please, bestow upon to me your power of reading minds so I too can point out people on internet fanbase forums and call them biased liars!

Eh, you know what they say. Never argue with a fool: They will drag you all the way down to their level and beat you with their stupidity. I guess this whole argument has been a waste of time anyway, friend.
Thank you, thank you, thank you

I too have been getting really tired of these ludicrous conspiracy theories that people throw around. If you paid close enough attention to it, SSE's story was never planned to be "all about Kirby". That's just a silly subjective fan theory thrown around by people who read too much Brawl in the Family.

Besides, Mario's just a hop and a skip away from the start of World of Light (and is required before you can go anywhere else after that short tutorial area), so people were just tinfoil hatting about Kirby for basically nothing. It's only a """"Kirby game"""" for the first few levels out of bazillions more.

Also, I'll say this is as many times as it takes:
Sakurai. Does. Not. Own. The. Kirby. Franchise. And. Characters.

Heck, from what I gathered, all he really "created" was Kirby the character, that's it. He never designed any other characters in the series (he's not actually an artist, doesn't draw anything beyond simple doodles). Others at HAL have done a lot more with the series than he ever has. He's good as a planner, but that's about it.
Even when official Kirby media or anyone else there talks about Kirby's history, they don't even make that big of a deal out of Sakurai.

Last edited:

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Thank you, thank you, thank you

I too have been getting really tired of these ludicrous conspiracy theories that people throw around. If you paid close enough attention to it, SSE's story was never planned to be "all about Kirby". That's just a silly subjective fan theory thrown around by people who read too much Brawl in the Family.

Besides, Mario's just a hop and a skip away from the start of World of Light (and is required before you can go anywhere else after that short tutorial area), so people were just tinfoil hatting about Kirby for basically nothing. It's only a """"Kirby game"""" for the first few levels out of bazillions more.

Also, I'll say this is as many times as it takes:
Sakurai. Does. Not. Own. The. Kirby. Franchise. And. Characters.

Heck, from what I gathered, all he really "created" was Kirby the character, that's it. He never designed any other characters in the series (he's not actually an artist, doesn't draw anything beyond simple doodles). Others at HAL have done a lot more with the series than he ever has. He's good as a planner, but that's about it.
Even when official Kirby media or anyone else there talks about Kirby's history, they don't even make that big of a deal out of Sakurai.
Glad to see that my manifesto paid off. It's really annoying to see people discredit Kirby and suggest that somehow Sakurai is biased in favor of the game. As a fan of the series I consider it my duty to rush to the defense when that happens.

For all we know it's more likely that Sakurai is biased against the series than for it. I stated earlier that he left HAL out of frustration in the early 2000's. The lack of connection could be the reason why the majority of Kirby content in the game are from the games developed when Sakurai still worked with HAL (and why it's been 11 years since the last Kirby newcomer).

Nubby

Smash Cadet
To be honest I don't hate any characters in Ultimate but there a some that are annoying here's a few:

:ultgnw::ultinkling: - Both just have a low profile on their movement where you don't know what their gonna do which gets me a bit annoyed when fighting. Also screw roller and the "9" being their most cheesy stock takers.

:ultyounglink: - YL can just follow up with anything in his imagination after being hit with a fire arrow or boomerang.

:ulttoonlink: - TL just plays like a little ***** to be honest. Runs away and camps you, only time he ever approaches you is if he sees an opportunity to use a fair or bair after your hit with a bomb.

:ultwolf: - Aerials and attacks are way too fast with no lag. Unless your character has a fast out of shield option, it's gonna be a pain to punish him.

:ultjoker: - Joker's just annoying in general. He rewards you being in disadvantage for Arsene, you mostly have play defensive or camp him when he has Arsene because he has some cheesy kill setups, and can just follow up with a jab, spotdodge or roll after every attack or aerial except for dash attack. Finally it gets old facing Joker every time on wifi.

Top Bottom