• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most annoying mid-tier to fight against?

Kuroushin

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
KURO#200
I main Link, and I've found that some people get really upset trying to deal with a matchup they're not at all familiar with. Not to mention that people get this nocuous idea in their head that they should just win considering they're fighting a mid-tier, so once they lose, well, angry noises. I'm not really bothered by it because I definitely understand how annoying it is to fight a mid-tier. Despite me maining Link, I'm not really having much fun fighting another mid-tier, but I don't exactly throw a fit because of it. Anyway, what mid-tier characters do you all dislike fighting against? I personally dislike fighting the mario brothers. Even though ness isn't exactly a mid-tier, I dislike fighting him as well. He's just way too gimmicky and this is coming from a Link main.

Xavier with a hat

Smash Rookie
For me, it's either Mario or Ganon. Definitely not the best characters, but fighting them just gets under my skin like nothing else.

L0_rit0

Smash Rookie
Luigi and the Links. Luigi because movement and misfires and links because of projectile spam

Top Bottom