• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most angriest shinobi: Soooooooo lovely!!! ;)

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Premium
Everyone got a round 1 bye except for two people, I don't remember who. Deez wasn't even at this tournament so idk what you're talking about, but okay. So basically, you lost round 1, beat one person, and then lost, just like me, putting you in 9th.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Premium
I think you played Dietz, who was one of the guys who didn't get a bye first round, so you might've had to play him back where there were less byes, and then you caught up to Chompy and lost there. Not entirely sure. There were a LOT of byes at this tournament. :I

hunger!

Smash Champion
Because he had to fight Kain early in winners iirc. Not 100% sure on that though. He had to fight one of the top 4 early in winners, I know that at least.
i lost to marshall, i think second or 3rd round. dont remember. but if it wasnt me rapin' losers. it would have been marshall. so either way. you guys would have placed the way you placed still. IMO.

and if next tourney is really all mid or w/e, i wont be making an appearance. ill do SO's in results thread maybe.

fun tourney. Toodle loo.

edit: Zwarm, if it was your wii that like losers semi's-GF's was on. please upload any matches you have. not sure if everyone got saved but i know that sago and i match 4(last match) of LF's was saved.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Premium
If it was the one in the middle aisle facing the TO area closer to the air hockey table, then yeah. I have no way of uploading stuff atm, but I can put them up on Mediafire or something if you want them.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
and if next tourney is really all mid or w/e, i wont be making an appearance. ill do SO's in results thread maybe.
that would only be for a side tournament, we did a mid tear tournament single elimination before you guys got there so we had something to do before doubles while waiting.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Webster wanted low/midtiers to be the main event for both Melee/Brawl next MAS. Unless I can use ZSS(1 spot away from mid tier) I'm probs not showing up. Also seems kinda weird to have Melee have low/mid tiers. Web imagine Mahvel2 not allowing top or high tier at a tournament. Would be a lot less hype, a lot more jank, and then the equivalent of Cl0ckw0rk would show up and win easy. Except instead of him putting in work on Sent/Storm/Magneto with bad characters, it would be him destroying bad characters. It's similar in the sense that the game has been out and evolved for a decade.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
well if I don't run "Why Tier" (mid/low) as the main event next month, don't expect for me to ever do it until I move to another venue with more time. Unless it's way early in the day, single elimination, like we did last tournament.

because i've been asked to run "Why Tier" a couple times and I'm trying to give you guys the opportunity for that event and to make it fun now.

and I could have sworn some of you folks said "Why Tier" doubles is incredibly fun. =/

oh well, this month's tournament will probably be boring business as usual. :p

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
You're probably getting confused because of a very vocal minority. At J. Jireh's everyone said how dumb Why Tier was because the already tournament viable characters wrecked the house as expected, and it was just giving money to the people who mained the mid tiers. At least runnig low tiers gives low tier mains a shot at some cash. /nobias :p

ORLY

Smash Master
If there's a low tier Brawl doubles, I may brush up on my Falcon and enter. ;D

Scythe

Smash Master
we had like no set-ups and it was a smashfest. not like people were rushing people to play tourney matches

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Yeah no tourney this month guys. Sorry. I'm not really sure when I'm doing another tournament @ Paul's. The venue really isn't ideal to run the tournaments that I want.

SO EVERYONE GO TO YOSHQ's TOURNAMENT ON THE 23RD!!!

Top Bottom