• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most A E T H E T I C Smash Character?

Crosstails20

Smash Journeyman
Kirby, he has 58 different hats including his default look.
Infinite including all the possible Mii hats.

Last edited:

Crystanium

Smash Hero

The way Samus' armor appears is neither too bulky, nor too thin. It appears to have a proper size to provide her mobility and defense. If only her moveset matched this balance. The pauldrons are large, but not to the degree that it once was, especially compared to the more recent incarnation. (I do like the armor in MSR.) The armor has a sheen and doesn't appear very metallic, nor plastic.

The variety of colors to choose from are vibrant for the most part. The dark suit looks rough and mechanical, while the light suit looks very modern and streamlined. This is a nice contrast. I suspect the former was actually based off how Luminoths look, rather than aiming for a mechanical appearance.

MERPIS

Smash Lord
NNID
Catboog

The way Samus' armor appears is neither too bulky, nor too thin. It appears to have a proper size to provide her mobility and defense. If only her moveset matched this balance. The pauldrons are large, but not to the degree that it once was, especially compared to the more recent incarnation. (I do like the armor in MSR.) The armor has a sheen and doesn't appear very metallic, nor plastic.

The variety of colors to choose from are vibrant for the most part. The dark suit looks rough and mechanical, while the light suit looks very modern and streamlined. This is a nice contrast. I suspect the former was actually based off how Luminoths look, rather than aiming for a mechanical appearance.
That's not aesthetic
This is

MercuryPenny

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MemorialDime
so purple and blue, or popular for a year before nearly disappearing?

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Falco

Can't approach (well)

Has lots of really strong punishes and OoS options

most of his MU's get meta super fast

he gets the noggin juice flowin'

like what if poking at their shield instead of grabbing it...is the right thing to do...

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
Personally I'm going to go with this Ness alt color
The tacky mint and blue checkered shirt and purple hat/shoes combo give off some a e s t h e t i c vibes, just wish his shorts and backpack straps were slightly more pink to improve the color pallet.

Rogue_

Smash Rookie
Personally I'm going to go with this Ness alt color
The tacky mint and blue checkered shirt and purple hat/shoes combo give off some a e s t h e t i c vibes, just wish his shorts and backpack straps were slightly more pink to improve the color pallet.
Ness has some nice ****in costumes

The rightmost 3 are like the 3 best alts in the game
except for pink Falcon

iam8bit

Smash Ace
Agreed, Ness went from cute default and ugly alts to millenial fashion icon. :love:

Scicky

Smash Journeyman
Pink hoodie Little Mac honestly. Can picture him drinking an Arizona and feeling J U S T R I G H T

Peeton

Smash Journeyman
NNID
starwolfe
Pink/ light purple Young Link. When I see that color all I can think about is bucket hats, codine, and sad boys. I really hope it comes back in Ultimate, but it’ll probably be a normal purple.:(

Uffe

Smash Hero
If you're talking some vaporwave definition, then Ness' fifth color or Falco's eighth color.

Top Bottom