• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

More Pokkén Tournament Details Coming January 23rd

EndlessRain

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBlindMan
3DS FC
1693-1682-5689
mkay so I pray to God that Pikachu doesn't get in because he is stupid and I hate him. No disrespect to the people who like him.
Greninja could be cool, especially with Protean shenanigans.
Also, I hope Koffing gets in and he quotes Chaos in a German accent and has a super that removes his opponent from standard play.
Seriously though, let's not argue over Smogon here. We have Gamefaqs for that.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
call me crazy, but I would love Dusknoir in it! it would be perfect with someone that can float, bite with his belly and has big hands!

otherwise, I do hope we get many diffirent pokemon variating in sizes! I would love the whole Smash Pokemon Roster to be in with Farfethed and Meowth o:

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
I think the amount of characters and the ones being chosen will make or break this game...
I'm not wishing for a smashbros-like game, but i hope they stuff enough content in the game and actually release this on consoles aswell, not arcade only.

SirIanAsh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ianash1
3DS FC
5086-1581-2800
Pokken Tournament revealed to be on Wii U.

Pokken Tournament revealed to be at APEX 2015

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

It's been quite a while since any information has been released about Pokken Fighters, currently under development by Namco Bandai Games with involvement from lead Tekken and Soulcalibur producers, Katsuhiro Harada and Masaaki Hoshino.

Later this month during the next installment of Famitsu’s live monthly news broadcast on January 23rd, a stream will be hosted through Niconico at 7 PM JST providing more information about the upcoming game. The official website has updated with a new logo and renders of Lucario and Machamp as well, and the game is set to release in Japanese Arcades sometime in 2015. What exciting suprises might be in store for the game? Tune in to find out!
SmashCapps wants to try this game SO badly. Share in his pain and excitement for the game by following him on Twitter.
I believe the Stream will actually start at 9:30 pm JST on the 23rd. So about a hour and a half from now. It will on at 6:30 am EST.

Last edited:
Top Bottom