• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

More New Assist Trophies?

KafkaKomedy

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW 8371 3981 5803
Is anyone hoping for or expecting any new assist trophies? I know they aren't glamorous or exciting like full-fleged playable characters but they're still fun, I think. With third parties getting in as assists I think that opens the doors for more one-note but still interesting characters to get in. I'd really like Mach Rider to replace Excitebike if they don't get in, and I'd like Duster as an assist so both fully parties from Mother 2 and 3 are in the game in some form.

Lodestar65

Smash Apprentice
In the E3 presentation, Sakurai said that there are going to be over 50 ATs in the game, and we only know 40. There will probably be more.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
In the E3 presentation, Sakurai said that there are going to be over 50 ATs in the game, and we only know 40. There will probably be more.
interesting there are actually more playable characters than assist trophies this time around lol

Sephazon

月に代わって、お仕置きよ !
Writing Team
NNID
Sephazon
interesting there are actually more playable characters than assist trophies this time around lol
In Super Smash Bros. Brawl there were 37 playable characters and 27 Assist Trophies while in Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS and Wii U there were 58 playable characters and only 39 Assist Trophies. There's always been more playable characters than Assist Trophies since their inception.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
In Super Smash Bros. Brawl there were 37 playable characters and 27 Assist Trophies while in Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS and Wii U there were 58 playable characters and only 39 Assist Trophies. There's always been more playable characters than Assist Trophies since their inception.
oh well then im an idiot lol

i always thought there were more assists. oops :p

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
I'd love to have more Assist Trophies included. I hope to get most of the unannounced ATs from Brawl and Smash 4 back, but it'd be great to get several new ones as well. I'd like to see more from Third Party franchises that don't have a character like they did for Shovel Knight and Bomberman, it'd further add variety of the games showcased in Smash even if they aren't all playable.

nuclearneo577

Smash Journeyman
I just want to see Dillon's assist trophy returning as soon as possible so that I can stop latching onto my slight hope that he's playable this time around.

Top Bottom