• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Request More misc stamina mode codes

Mega Fan

Smash Cadet
So I'm almost finished with a stamina mode mod for melee but there are a few additions that I would like to have.
First and foremost is a timer. There isn't a timer in stamina mode, so it really should be a logical implement. I already have the code for drawing the timer UI in stamina mode, but I'm not sure how to create a timer in the mode itself.

Another thing is Giga Bowser. He doesn't abide by the stamina rules. He plays using percent without any care for anyone else's business. I'm not really sure why, or how to fix it, but it's another thing to look into. Not my highest priority at the moment, but would be cool to have another character. Multiple spawn points are another issue that I need to fix. I've been messing around with ploaj's tool (aka HSDraw) and the thing that I wasn't able to do is add in more player spawn points. That's supposed to be a thing in the tool, but I reckon that the reason why it didn't work when I made multiple spawn points was because they were special stages made for only one player (like all star rest area, the TT stages, etc).

Custom subactions. I know there are threads and stuff on the topic, which I will look into for sure, but there is something specific that I want to do. So I know with Itaru's balanced mod there are taunts like falcon's which have multiple animations and a very lengthy animation with a strong hitbox at the end. I was thinking of something like this, except they're inputted using a special string of inputs, like a super. Of course, I'll look into these custom subactions and see how to make them myself, but the input will be an issue for me I think. Maybe a super meter could be implemented as well, but it's not a big priority for me. Creating the move itself will be simple enough, I think, but I guess here's what I'm looking for: A special input which redirects to a subaction (taunt likely works the best for this) and maybe a super meter that fills up throughout the match (could be stamina HP based, and could be displayed as a name tag or stamina hp color)

TL;DR - Timer UI, Giga Bowser uses stamina, mulitple spawn points, special input, and maybe super meter

Top Bottom