• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

More Hollow Knight: Silksong info in next EDGE Magazine issue

Switch_HollowKnightSilksong_1200x675.jpg

Almost two years ago, the original Hollow Knight: Silksong received a trailer on the official Nintendo YouTube channel. The developers had originally planned Hornet to be a downloadable character for Hollow Knight; the team later on decided to make it into a sequel.

While the game and its developers have gone almost silent for over two years, EDGE will be showcasing the game as one of their in-depth features for their February 2021 issue.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
. An official announcement has been contained below,

Author's Note: Are you excited? I'm not all that big on Hollow Knight, but maybe I'll try it again! I know a lot of people were looking forward to this, so I hope they enjoy. Let us know what you think in the comments!

Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

So why isn't this cool guy a deluxe Mii Swordfighter yet? The thin limbs would no doubt be hard to work with, but not impossible

Any sort of game that has action platforming seems like it'd be a perfect fit for Smash. I loved Hollow Knight and am very excited for Silksong. Would love to see any part of it in Smash.

Top Bottom