• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Monthly Poll: Favorite Fox Color

Favorite Fox Flavor

• OG(64)

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Piebald Coat(Black)

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Firefox(Red)

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Foresty Fox(Green)

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Pink Boots(Blue)

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • ArcticFox(White)

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Hmm................. this is difficult....
Well, went with original in the end because I drew him once with his original color. I am not too proud of that drawing. I am going to re-do that drawing one day!

Jet300

Smash Ace
I would pick the green if everyone didn't pick that costume. So I just picked red fox.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
I heard green was the best lol. Well, I go green and original most of the times. Sometimes white lol. Wonder who voted green though lol.

fox67890

Smash Journeyman
I expect green to win. And not only because I'm picking it lol.

I actually use a texture though, that looks somewhat similar to the original costume. When I don't use textures though, I go green. I always mix it up once in awhile however.

Kuares

Pizza
I chose green as well, but I typically play blue Fox. Not by choice mind you. I think blue's the worst. It's because my partner in teams always plays Lucario.

Unofficial hackstuffs: Ninja fox is so good!

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
lol, blue. Well, must be lucario thing. I once teamed up with Lucario in friendly doubles lol.

Top Bottom