• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Monster Hunter

My main weapon is...

• Dual Blades

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lance

• Gunlance

• Hammer

• Hunting Horn

• Switch Axe

• Insect Glaive

• Bow

• Light Bowgun

• Heavy Bowgun

• Prowler

• Total voters

Apollo500

Smash Journeyman
In anticipation of Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate's release, here is a new MonHun thread! The only other MH thread has been dead for several years, so it seems better to start a new thread from scratch. And it has a spiffy new poll to boot!

So, we got any other active Hunters here? What are your preferred weapons? And Styles, if talking about Gen/Gen U! I'm a classic Guild Great Sword mainer, with Striker Sword & Shield and Aerial Switch Axe as my secondaries. I'm also thinking of picking up Adept Bow and Prowler in Gen U.

Unfortunately, I haven't yet played World so I can't weigh in on any discussion for that game, but feel free to talk about that here, too!

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You'd think there would be more interest for getting hunting partners on here.

MH still too niche. Also yes, it's me

Apollo500

Smash Journeyman
You'd think there would be more interest for getting hunting partners on here.

MH still too niche. Also yes, it's me
For sure. I didn't think this'd get that many posts, but I'm really surprised it's this barren. :o And yeah, I never knew you were here, much less a 10-year veteran with nearly 36k posts and a moderator. XD

Trambo

Smash Cadet
Every game I try to main a new weapon but as for the last game I played it was sword and shield because of mhw slinger system.
I knocked out greatsword, hammer in the games before that, so I am very interested in giving something new a shot

RWyvern

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RWyvern
I mostly use Guild Longsword (been a longsword main since my first game in the series, 3U), but my playtime in GenU is pitiful, not even scratching 50 hours. Haven’t spared much time for the game. Which def sucks, it’s possibly my favourite franchise of all time.

Top Bottom