• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Monster Hunter Discussion Thread

DragonBlade64

Smash Apprentice
*I'm sorry if a thread like this already exists. I couldn't find a thread dedicated to the Monster Hunter series, so I thought I'd make one. If one does exist, please lock/merge this thread.*

General discussion for the Monster Hunter series.

For those unaware, Monster Hunter is a unique fantasy based action RPG from Capcom that tasks players with slaying numerous monsters, gathering materials, and crafting weapons and armor. The series has been a huge success over in Japan, but is still relatively unknown elsewhere in the world. The first game in the series started in 2004 on the PS2 and has since spawned multiple games on other consoles with the latest being Monster Hunter Generations on the 3DS (as of this post).

ScarletShepherd24M

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ben.22
I enjoy this series but am too caught up with trying to fully complete one. I got into monster hunter around a year after monster hunter ultimate 3 came out on wiiu and 3ds. As of now, I'm still not done with everything this game has to offer. I know that we've gotten 2 more games on 3ds since then. I just enjoy the versatility of being able to swap my files between wiiu and 3ds. Maybe in due time I'll get monster hunter 4 or generations, but for the time being, I'm just chilling with my bristant demolisher in monster hunter 3 ultimate.

finalark

SNORLAX
I got Generations not too long ago. Haven't had a chance to really dig my teeth into it yet, but I love all of the changes and additions so far.

Being able to hold A to harvest is a godsend.

DrCoeloCephalo

Banned via Warnings
NNID
DrCoeloCephalo
3DS FC
5086-1965-6195
Switch FC
SW-2795-9234-1507
I have many friends that play this game, so I have a general idea of how it works. However, I plan on getting Monster Hunter Stories soon. I know it's a spinoff but it's one of my preferred genre of RPG.

Top Bottom