• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Money Match Illmatic and Ripple Vs Nicole and Will At Apex

Nicole

Smash Champion
hahaha wow i had nothing to do with that, but get wrecked ill roffllllll. SHAKE YOUR D*CK FOR ME AT APEX BABYCAKES

thanks mike, that was pretty well done hahaha

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
The only thing we will shake in front of you is your money after we kick your ***

:phone:

Nordal

Smash Lord
This was so unhyped, and was a total disappointment (like the entire tournament itself).

I didn't even know it had happened until told me in person. It wasn't on livestream or announced at all. ****ing stupid.

Nicole

Smash Champion
the matches got recorded. i wish my trash talk had. i might have gone a little hard but it wasnt anything personal, i just hadnt gotten to **** talk at all the entire day cause i couldnt really SEE other matches.

ANYWAYS the vids should be up soonish and it was by far the most fun thing i did at apex. it was a real shame we couldnt get the livestream, but the top 8 had to be streamed and the tourney was quite late as it was already, so its understandable. hope you guys enjoy it when it goes up!

(btw me and will won, obviously. or really, will won, and i trash talked)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Wait, for some reason I have 10 games recorded (one of them red vs green, rest blue vs red). Is any of this the money match?

Nordal

Smash Lord
I believe there were 2 sets. Nicole and Will won the initial $100 in a clean 3-0, and then won a $50 one after that 3-2. I don't know what the other three might be.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
All of them are money matches.

We did $50 at first, cause some people were short on money.
Then we did 1.5x or nothing ($75) after that set.

All sets were 3/5.

First set 0-3 Ripple and I lost.
Second set 2-3 Ripple and I lost.

2 games were probably friendlies.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
did you stay the same color all the time for the MMs? the very first game was green vs red, then you switched to red and nicole and will went blue.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Umm.... I think we switched game two or three of the first set because we couldn't tell what was going on. I kept on thinking I was the green Peach (because it's my actual color) but Nicole was using her instead.

Sorry for all the confusion, lol.
We should have just picked a smart color and stuck with it.

Top Bottom