• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Money Match Illmatic and Ripple Vs Nicole and Will At Apex

Nicole

Smash Champion
brawl
insults
go
now

RIPPLE YOUR DK'S SO BAD THAT YOU HAVE TO MAIN SHEIK
ALSO ILLMATIC SMELLS FUNNY AND GOT 3 STOCKED IN HIS MOST FAMOUS VIDEO

(this isnt my rebuttal, it'll probably come later tonight)

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
nicole: you lose to a non DK mains DK every time ....why U so bad?

I love how I have a 3 page paper due over a book I haven't read yet in 2 hours and I'm doing this instead.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
nicole: you lose to a non DK mains DK every time ....why U so bad?

I love how I have a 3 page paper due over a book I haven't read yet in 2 hours and I'm doing this instead.
Thats why she beat Ally 2 weeks ago at Smashachuettes 2. lol get ur facts rite

Message from Ripple : Dude i'm actually kinda scared about this, i don't wanna lose 100 dollars. Plus every1 will think i'm bad for losing to nicole

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I beat Nicole every time we play in tournament ( bracket!). I aint scurred

Nicole

Smash Champion
didnt lose it it last time did i?

but i guess it must be nice to reference my losses from a year ago when i was bad at the game. i guess a year ago was your shining glory since ppl for some reason didnt realize you suuuuuuucked hur hur hur

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
didnt lose it it last time did i?

but i guess it must be nice to reference my losses from a year ago when i was bad at the game. i guess a year ago was your shining glory since ppl for some reason didnt realize you suuuuuuucked hur hur hur
I believe you were still in competition for best peach then, no?

a loss is a loss, or in your case like 5 losses

mikeray4

Smash Ace
well I'm bout to bounce. All you **** suck at this game and probably have the appearance worse than M2K. Have fun with your 100 dollar money match. Doesn't matter who wins, cause you're all still losers and failures in the end.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
is it coincidence that the quality of trash talk in this thread plummeted when mikeray started talking?

:troll:

yall know ill be that guy between the 4 players in chairs on his knees with the best view of this match right? also losing team ill take yall out to dinner to help take the sting off. i can't be unsatisfied either way cause illmatic my bro and i haven't seen nicole and will since whobo3 and it would be great to kick it again (assuming i can make apex with my finances and such).

edit:

sorry illmatic but we both know im not gonna be buying you any fried chicken dinner because ill be taking nicole and will out after their fat loss

THAT'S RIGHT! TEXAS GOT THIS! WE AIN'T SCARED OF NO MID WEST!!!!!!!!!!!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
YE MAHARBA, WE'RE GONNA KiCK IT REGARDLESS!!!!!!!!!!

z00ted

well I'm bout to bounce. All you **** suck at this game and probably have the appearance worse than M2K. Have fun with your 100 dollar money match. Doesn't matter who wins, cause you're all still losers and failures in the end.

LMAOLMAOMLMAOLMOALMOAL ahahhahahaha

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
oh of course but with that extra $100 bucks in your pocket you can get you own dinner and purple drank.

no wait

oh of course but with that extra $100 bucks in your pocket you can get your own honey butter chicken biscuit and chocolate shake :roll:

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
oh wait that's jerm who does the honey butter biscuit and the choc shake MMs. oh and speak of the devil it's jerm (he must have namesearched honey butter chicken biscuit loooool)

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
hey Illmatic, any tournaments in texas coming up soon? I might need to travel just so we can chill, because, you know, we need practice trash talking will and nicole once we win

Brisinger581

Smash Cadet
Can't wait to catch this match lol. More motivation to go and get my *** handed to me just to watch this match :p

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I need housing....and I need a teammate and I'll probably come.

as long as its under 10 hours away

z00ted

post....in....the....thread

hype!! 09asd8f90asdf8a90sfaoijks

Top Bottom