• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Money Match Illmatic and Ripple Vs Nicole and Will At Apex

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
If you want to hear my sexy voice, I could actually do that.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Very few people wanted to hear you rap.

NO ONE will want to listen to you sing.
oh ill youre such a hater. i'm a great singer :awesome: which you will all get to see! plus you can boo me afterwards if its bad, i dont really care haha.

also, posting your rap lyrics with no performance would be like a candy cane with no red stripes. but we should probably do a little something before our MM on livestream, only problem is that there are probably alot of inappropriate things in both your rap and mine that woudln't be allowed on stream (or maybe in tournament also since sadly little kids go to these things sometimes...) so i'm not sure quite how it could work, but maybe we can just do it anyway and say fk censorship. (cause FFUUCCKK CENSORSHIP).

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Honestly, I feel like both of you should make videos.

for some rediculous reason I was actually thinking about this last night.

The rap is supposed to be to build hype for the main event. When the tournament comes everybody is going to want to see the main event. We arent going to a smash tournament to see two amateurs battle each other. If we really want rap, well just go have neo perform or something.

Get all the hype building in before the tournament. that way itll be more hyped for what people actually want to see when they get there.

Ill personally be the flava flav for this thing and get the hype flowing. Nobody is going to care about either of you spitting 'theyre only good because theyre about smash' level flows.

z00ted

You also thought you were the best Kirby... :c

Hi VaNz!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
the rap video was hard to watch. The lyrics up to the point I watched weren't half bad, the flow was though :/ Also, I don't know what the point of flaunting the boobs was.

Nicole

Smash Champion
youre a little late gimr, but i appreciate the constructive criticism

also illmatic you are going to get FKNG UNLUBRICATED FISTRAPED IN THE A$$ BY DARC'S FALCO. but you'll probs get 2nd seed in your pool still ;)

z00ted

I'm 2-0'ing everyone in my pool.

I didn't even know who Darc used, so thanks for that info gurl.

Nicole

Smash Champion
am i even doing another rap? this is news to me. illmatic still hasnt made a rebuttal. i cant very well respond to nothingness.

but i think my next one will be at least 20% cooler

z00ted

I can just make a rap video tonight with only audio....

Nicole

Smash Champion
yeah ill, i'd hide from the cameras too if your ugly face was mine LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

z00ted

lol, but im not ugly

you guys think that **** is funny?
just wait...

Nicole

Smash Champion
lol, but im not ugly
hey welcome to my world, where everyone calls you ugly even though youre not.

but ya i could probs record my video tomorrow or wed, ya know, if you would ACTUALLY MAKE ONE ILLMATIC.

for extra hype dawg.

leessss goooooooooooooooooo :awesome:

Top Bottom