• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Money Match Bleachigo @ Apex 2012!

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
So yeah, I want to do money matches with people at Apex. For the most part I'll set the rules unless I respect you as a player or you annoy me too much.

1) All money matches are 2/3 for $10
2) I will be using Falco, if you didn't already know that.
3) This offer is only open to OoR players, like Massachusetts is open to the deal. I just don't want to play NJ/NY cuz that isn't going to help me get better.

I haven't done these in a while so yeah... I hope they go well.

West Coast

Midwest

Texas

Atlantic South
-Nick Riddle ($5)

Atlantic North

Internation
al

Kasper!

Smash Lord
Who is salem?

I've seen that name a few times and nickriddle never seems to be too far away when its mentioned, strange..... :/

zmx

Smash Lord
Who is salem?

I've seen that name a few times and nickriddle never seems to be too far away when its mentioned, strange..... :/
A person that exclusively plays online that went to a tournament (MK banned) and got fifth. People were shocked because nobody good ever came from wifi right?

Oh wait.

And as for him destroying bleachigo. The first game pretty much. The second game bleachigo practically SDed all 3 times so no.

zmx

Smash Lord
Do I sense salt McGriddle?

No but seriously I feel your definitely better than him.

You just have to realize whenever someone comes out of nowhere and does decent in NY/NJ he/she is meatr ode hard.
The same can be said for pretty much any kind of sport/competition anywhere.

Top Bottom