• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MomoCon 2007, March 17th

eastheaven

Smash Ace
I was just kidding around, I was hoping for best-of-three vs like you and coandme and carter and laijin and dogysamich and anyone else awesome I forgot

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Actually, yes I would be, unless Rayku shows up outta the blue so TEAM KATANA!! can rise again.

Problem is, they're doin doubles at the same time as singles, if they even do doubles, soooooo : ( ( ( ( ( <- major league frownie face.

eastheaven

Smash Ace
Hey, I'm sure there'll be more than enough time between matches so that we can fit two tournies at once, if TRC's megacomplaints have even 1/10th a truth to them.
You and I are now awesome teamies ok

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Ugh, i just got in from Snowday (i went there right after this)

Anywho

Singles:

1) Carter
2) 112
3) Omega

Doubles:

1) 112 Carter
2) Tong Dogysamich
3) Laijin Sunchaser

Salt

Smash Rookie
hahaha
so many sheiks...

fun stuff though, until I got owned by Red's mario. haha, still dont know a way around that

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I had loads of fun.

Got to be loud and ignorant, like always.

I think all the soul cal 3 people didnt like me, but oh well. :-D

I went straight to snowday afterwards, if you didnt hear, mike g was there. O_O

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Dogy you're too good for the soul cal 3 people, lol.
Mike G omg

and tong you don't have to read my megacomplaints or somehow say that I am not a believable person (or so it seems by your comments) but whatever I've tried to be nice to you -_-
edit : PM me if you care.

eastheaven

Smash Ace
Oh no TRC, I was using your megacomplaints as a measure of how long we would have between matches. I said that if your complaints were even 1/10 true, we would have tons of time between matches. Not saying that they had a 1/10 chance of being true, but that if the tournament was even 1/10 as bad as you say it is then we'll have tons of time.

GreenFX

Smash Rookie
haha, dogy three stocked my falco (even on FD) twice on the second round after the initial pools, his doc was amazing. :p had fun though, met a lot of new people.

speaking of which, can anyone tell me who the head of the seond pool was? He had some rad falco skillz...it was the pool with omega in it...

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
haha, dogy three stocked my falco (even on FD) twice on the second round after the initial pools, his doc was amazing. :p had fun though, met a lot of new people.

speaking of which, can anyone tell me who the head of the seond pool was? He had some rad falco skillz...it was the pool with omega in it...
;)

But yeah, to answer your question.

If it was a guy who had was wearin a bright yellow shirt, brown hair and goatee, and had a black'n'clearback controller, that would be sunchaser.

Top Bottom