• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mods Online in For Fun

KetchupKaffei

Smash Apprentice
I was playing for fun with my mods, but the lobby I joined wasn't the only modder, there was another modder out of the three. As soon as I was in the waiting lobby, I was on a stage that I didn't know of.
At first I thought it was a glitch, but then well. The game started and this happened.

Unfortunately since my ****ing phone died while recording so i dont have the video. But The game started, no disconnect, and every player was there and well aware.
The game last for 15 mins since no one died and we went to sudden death. We were stuck in limbo, but I'm amazed someone did this and now I might give it a try.

Did this happen to anyone else?
I thought it wouldn't work with others that don't mod

Last edited:

Alexis357

Smash Cadet
NNID
Alexis357
3DS FC
4210-4531-2184
Yes, the same thing happened to me, the modder was from Spain.

He did a lot of things as he could choose the stage where we were going to play, and it was often a stage that you can't legally access such as the Test Living Room, the Bat Stadium, the green hills (???), each time the game began, an error occured and if you were in the waiting room, you died instantly, even on the revival platform.
At one moment, as for you, him, me and another girl could play in the All Star Rest Area, and no body could die, we were forced to quit to end the game as they were no blast zone, the Sudden Death was just crazy and the screen was totally white due to the portal effect.

You can look this video if you want :

It's a taunt party here, impossible to fight seriously.
This guy is the Kirby with the T-Pose Glitch (Anim 0 as I like to say), but crazy stuffs happen too in the graphic effects.
The others guys here and myself didn't even mod our consoles, I suspected that the video wouldn't play in my side, but it was totally safe (!).

Last edited:

KetchupKaffei

Smash Apprentice
Yes, the same thing happened to me, the modder was from Spain.

He did a lot of things as he could choose the stage where we were going to play, and it was often a stage that you can't legally access such as the Test Living Room, the Bat Stadium, the green hills (???), each time the game began, an error occured and if you were in the waiting room, you died instantly, even on the revival platform.
At one moment, as for you, him, me and another girl could play in the All Star Rest Area, and no body could die, we were forced to quit to end the game as they were no blast zone, the Sudden Death was just crazy and the screen was totally white due to the portal effect.

You can look this video if you want :

It's a taunt party here, impossible to fight seriously.
This guy is the Kirby with the T-Pose Glitch (Anim 0 as I like to say), but crazy stuffs happen too in the graphic effects.
The others guys here and myself didn't even mod our consoles, I suspected that the video wouldn't play in my side, but it was totally safe (!).
What? He was able to choose stages? I need to find this mod file, I always wanted to be able to choose the stages and felt there must be a way

Top Bottom