• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Mods Freeze the Game

Space_Duck147

Smash Rookie
So I love the Smash games. Recently, I've been trying to add the DatPags Meme Modpack to Smash 4. I'm using the latest Wii U Firmware with the latest update on Smash 4. I'm able to load the mods with SDCaffine, and the modded intro plays. Then I can scroll through the menu, with all the edits made. But when I try to load a regular Smash game, it lets me hover over the characters, but when the art for the character loads, it freezes. I've managed to select a character in Classic mode, and even that froze for 5 seconds. I don't make Smash mods myself (I don't even have Sm4shExplorer), so I don't know what's wrong. In the past, I've managed to load matches with no problem, but now it never works.

Top Bottom