• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

We can do this, Modesto needs to act like popo and nana and wobble smashboards with posts. rev up that dreamland music

holy **** in other news, gomtv is doing Brood War tournaments again and the studio is PACKED. GLORIOUS RETURN TO BEST STARCRAFT. I am so ****ing excited!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
dude brood war! hell yeah. back to their roots!

next tourny, team chok & dong? wow...

considering entering the next tourny as "SSJ2 SephirothLink"

Last edited:

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
yo let's play tomorrow

i think robert and a couple other people are getting together and doing something? not sure on specifics but i'm pretty sure SOMETHING is gonna happen

btw got p:m working on my wii :)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeah they should be streaming tmw night

i might come by but i'm not sure how late cuz i'm going to stockton/sac in the afternoon. i'll just call/text robert after i'm done

Miztik

Smash Master
nice nice yeah me and kenny started playing PM here in Austin mainly cause the melee players dont play to much here and theres PM weeklies every thursday. Mad salty about PM i keep getting 5th...and this thursday Sethlon is coming so that should be interesting....

the man

Smash Apprentice
I'd attend. Also, smash 4 looks kind of disappointing. Too early to tell, but if it this is the final product I'm probably not going to buy it.

the man

Smash Apprentice
idk man, I want to get excited for it but I don't want to be disappointed is all. At first glance it looks like Brawl 2.0.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i see yeah haha a lot of melee players feel that way

fortunately for me i liked brawl and i was good at it

actually last night i started practicing brawl again LOL

Game looks aite. Brawl is fine if you play MK huehue. There's like no reason to play anything other than MK (for the mirror) and ICs for free wins against certain characters.

I don't have a Wii U so I'm prob not gonna get smash 4. Playing on the 3ds seems like aids

Last edited:
Top Bottom