• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
i'm cool with any of those actually

btw smashboards has never once failed me. this isn't sarcasm, i just haven't had problems with it lol

If you need my address or let me know you're coming text / call there. Also can you guys contact Park? He said he wanted you guys to contact him idk why. I have his number i think

Last edited:

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I don't actually have park's number

i'm guessing that i'm gonna head over sometime between 2-3. i'll let you know before i go and ask for your address again lol

ok yeah just tell me a little bit before you get there.

edit: i tried to contact park through his phone but nothing. hope i even have the right number LOL

edit2: i got a hold of jamie, hopefully he comes too

Last edited:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol! meh, since bowser was nerfed in P:M i already switched over to ness/sheik

it's a very good change though. most of the janky stuff in brawl came from planking, and edge guarding was so huge in melee that people sometimes didn't get to play.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOLY **** IS MODESTO BACK??!??!?!? gg manteca

im going to need to play some project molesto if I wanna try going to this.

ill give u some of my energy choknater for ur 元気玉. :urg:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LMAO what does that say? Im pretty hype for some project M-kangaskhan, the double family wisdom getting off!

genkidama, dat spirit ball. Spirit bomb sounds cooler, but u gotta mix it up.

Mega Kangaskhan...legendary for real now LOL

I need to play pokemon again now that bank is out. gotta abuse the genies before theyre gone as well cause im not gonna lie double life orb on landorus no recoil? Is this like deoxys incarnate now? Trickster is also busted on thundorus, etc. I actually havent checked if theyre still here, but all I know is that last gen I used them and I had a blast winning

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Lando and thundurus are definitely still allowed. They are suspecting genesect, deoxys-s, and mega lucario. I do agree that thunduris is more broken though lol

Gah all of those are pretty unfun dudes though. 4 move scizor bug that hits both physically and specially. deoxys-s has ridiculous stat distribution and its movepool is just too good. Mega Lucario is yeah...probably too broke. If you guess the wrong variant you lose guaranteed :/

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeah lol. somebody used it as a lead, i guessed it was physical so i switched to lando-t, and it used nasty plot and destroyed my team.

Last edited:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i got time and cash for the project m tournament now. im hyped and i havent even played it in a year!

dayum i missed some vgc thing at krier's this past weekend :(

dude it was always destroyed cuz it was already failing, then it fell and broke. I fixed it, but it destroyed itself again. Plastic drives man, those things suck. I could prob fix it again but it'll prob break down after a while. That ain't selfdestruct snorlax

If I play brawl / PM i use my sisters wii since she bought one after mine got destroyed

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
make sure u guys check the tourny thread to stay updated!

smashfest at my house the night before the tourny. RJ is sleeping over

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yea i got off lol

RJ and i took 1st in teams

i took 1st in singles and spenser 2nd

tons of new players tho which is what made it really fun

Last edited:

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
Man, remember when this thread would go through 10 pages a day?

That was cool.

In other news, I found a way to run smash on my computer monitor. Now I can play 480p with no lag. I even get wide-screen in project m.

Top Bottom